Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dowsing Rod

BabyZeus

Hello,
can you get accurate yes or no answers with a copper dowsing rod if yo connect to the gods or your guardian? Do you have knowledge about this or experience?

Hello,
can you get accurate yes or no answers with a copper dowsing rod if yo connect to the gods or your guardian? Do you have knowledge about this or experience?
Yes you can: Dowsing Rods and Pendulums Work in the same way. But if you are going to use them you have to know how to control your mind cause they sometimes can be a bit tricky.

Hello,
The material or type of medium you use doesn't matter, you can even use a stick from the ground. It is still divination that goes through you.

I've had success with a dowsing rod that I crafted from a sassafras branch. I was maybe 13 when I did this.
I found an underground creek that years later eroded a trail on my dad's property.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back