Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Doubting your own abilities.

Syd

At one point in life I had no doubt in myself. I knew what I was capable of, and how to use it. As I grow older and have met people FAR stronger then I am, I starting to feel that my self dount is effecting my ability to grow. I'm losing my edge...and I need it back. I had the most alpha mentality and now I am slowly realizing I am growing wary. I need a jumpstart or something, any advice for a confidence booster?

Syd

start cleaining your aura wth energy from the Sun, and use the Sun to empower your aura.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syd" <darkworldsyd@... wrote:

At one point in life I had no doubt in myself. I knew what I was capable of, and how to use it. As I grow older and have met people FAR stronger then I am, I starting to feel that my self dount is effecting my ability to grow. I'm losing my edge...and I need it back. I had the most alpha mentality and now I am slowly realizing I am growing wary. I need a jumpstart or something, any advice for a confidence booster?

Syd

I am all too familiar with these types of feelings. I do not experience them too often anymore, thankfully.

In my opinion, it isn't always necessarily a "bad" thing to doubt yourself. When you doubt yourself, it basically means that something needs to change, and change only occurs when the pain from not changing exceeds the fear of change. Once you have analyzed this and made whatever change is needed, then you have conquered a fear, and you have grown stronger.

You are aligned with the Father, and though there may be times that you may question yourself, you may not even fully trust yourself, but you can always trust in him, and if you ask for his assistance and put the effort required on your part, you will never be let down.

I am relatively new to Spiritual Satanism. I have been a Satanist for a very long time, but I studied different areas of Satanism, and most of the Satanists I knew or talked to were elitist pricks, and many had much more knowledge than I did, and it made me question my validity as a Satanist. All I could do was continue to study, continue to work, continue to practice and concentrate on me. I had to quit worrying over what other "Satanists" thought of me. Their thoughts were none of my business when it came down to it. They aren't the ones who are going to help me progress, only Satan and myself can make this possible. I am responsible only for me. When I questioned myself and doubted myself too much, it made me weak and it made me lazy, and this just wasn't acceptable to me, just as I' sure it was not acceptable to the Father either. I knew that I could not rightfully call myself a true Satanist if I was filled with fears and doubts. Those doubts and fears gave me the motivation to want to grow stronger and elevate my mentality and my soul, and that has been focus.

My point is, it's okay to have doubts, as long as you use those doubts as tool to grow and then erase them.

I hope this has been helpful on some level.

HAIL SATAN!!!

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:33 PM, Syd <darkworldsyd@... wrote:

Syd

I know all about doubting my abilities, im caught up in it right now. However, it is natural to doubt your abilities to do magick because magick isnt a very tangible thing to experience, its magick.

Yea I can control how I feel in most cases, heat myself up, void meditation, astral travel kinda. But if you didnt doubt whether what you were doing was real or insanity then you would be lost in the state of naive insanity right?!

So doubting is good, but it is bad because doubting your ability to accomplish the magick your attempting actually lowers your power in that magickl performance. Thats where im at right now and its confusing.

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Damien Blackheart <dgtgraphics@... wrote:

I am all too familiar with these types of feelings. I do not experience them
too often anymore, thankfully.

In my opinion, it isn't always necessarily a "bad" thing to doubt yourself.
When you doubt yourself, it basically means that something needs to change,
and change only occurs when the pain from *not* changing exceeds the fear of
change. Once you have analyzed this and made whatever change is needed, then
you have conquered a fear, and you have grown stronger.

You are aligned with the Father, and though there may be times that you may
question yourself, you may not even fully trust yourself, but you can always
trust in him, and if you ask for his assistance and put the effort required
on your part, you will never be let down.

I am relatively new to Spiritual Satanism. I have been a Satanist for a very
long time, but I studied different areas of Satanism, and most of the
Satanists I knew or talked to were elitist pricks, and many had much more
knowledge than I did, and it made me question my validity as a Satanist. All
I could do was continue to study, continue to work, continue to practice and
concentrate on me. I had to quit worrying over what other "Satanists"
thought of me. Their thoughts were none of my business when it came down to
it. They aren't the ones who are going to help me progress, only Satan and
myself can make this possible. I am responsible only for me. When I
questioned myself and doubted myself too much, it made me weak and it made
me lazy, and this just wasn't acceptable to me, just as I' sure it was not
acceptable to the Father either. I knew that I could not rightfully call
myself a true Satanist if I was filled with fears and doubts. Those doubts
and fears gave me the motivation to want to grow stronger and elevate my
mentality and my soul, and that has been focus.

My point is, it's okay to have doubts, as long as you use those doubts as
tool to grow and then erase them.

I hope this has been helpful on some level.

HAIL SATAN!!!

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:33 PM, Syd <darkworldsyd@... wrote:

At one point in life I had no doubt in myself. I knew what I was capable
of, and how to use it. As I grow older and have met people FAR stronger then
I am, I starting to feel that my self dount is effecting my ability to grow.
I'm losing my edge...and I need it back. I had the most alpha mentality and
now I am slowly realizing I am growing wary. I need a jumpstart or
something, any advice for a confidence booster?

Syd

You MUST crush all doubt under your foot or else you will surely fail. Doubt is only for xtians and weak ones. Here as children of the true Gods, we are here to conquer all and rise above the miserable cockroaches known as our enemies. This also means to conquer our inner problems. One must gain self-mastery before they gain mastery of the outside world. Ascend from the depths to the heights! Here is a website that has helped me find my inner strength in some of the most trysome times in my life. I hope it helps you like it did me:

http://slickaz.tripod.com/cl/chluc1.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syd" <darkworldsyd@... wrote:

Syd

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back