Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dos it ave to be my finger?

Zachary Parrish

I was wondering about the dedication ritual for the part when it said prick my finger. Well dos it have to be the finger I would feel better if I could use my hand like the palm, of course its not going to be a big cut but I would feel better if I wrote my whole name.

If you can't take out blood from your left index finger then you can draw blood from somewhere else. I didn't get blood from the index finger either.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zachary Parrish" <parrishwolf@... wrote:

I was wondering about the dedication ritual for the part when it said prick my finger. Well dos it have to be the finger I would feel better if I could use my hand like the palm, of course its not going to be a big cut but I would feel better if I wrote my whole name.

I believe the reasoning behind the left index finger to be symbolic. We call our ways "left-hand path", there's that we point towards the four corners with the left index and middle fingers, durring ritual. I've mentioned this before as I've found it to produce the best results: the easiest way to get a good amount of blood, is to take a disposable razor apart, these blades being very sharp and thin, they cut well with just a small sting of pain. You can bend your finger which will tighten the skin on the back of it making the slice that much more productive. Just behind the nail, on the top of your finger, is a good place to make a cut, there not being much "meat" here. Then just keep squeezing the finger at the base and force the blood towards the tip and you'll get all the blood you could need. Of course, wether you use a blade or athame is your choice, either way this is a good place to extract blood.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Remember. It's your intention that matters. NOT the formalities. You don't have to mutilate yourself. That's not what it's about. It's just symbolism. He knows your heart. Trust me that's what he sees. NOT THE BLOOD. 

Miss Kandi 
On Aug 22, 2011, at 9:26 AM, "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:
  If you can't take out blood from your left index finger then you can draw blood from somewhere else. I didn't get blood from the index finger either.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Zachary Parrish" <parrishwolf@... wrote:

But actually you SHOULD have the intention to draw blood, if you are a coward and scared of drawing blood you shouldn't do it at all. It's not only a symbolism, it's also a test of strength to show how strong and commited you are. The parts about the blood or when you renounce xianity and commit their "unforgivable sin" and blaspheme their "holy spirit" are usually the parts that bug people who are not ready to dedicate. If you want to skip/change those parts that means you're not ready to become a Satanist.

Now that's a different matter if you have a serious disease which makes it impossible to draw blood without having a serious problem, or you tried and still can't get any blood. In the second case you at least did have the intention to draw blood.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mis.Kandi" <mis.kandi@... wrote:

Remember. It's your intention that matters. NOT the formalities. You don't have to mutilate yourself. That's not what it's about. It's just symbolism. He knows your heart. Trust me that's what he sees. NOT THE BLOOD.

Miss Kandi

On Aug 22, 2011, at 9:26 AM, "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zachary Parrish" <parrishwolf@ wrote:

Besides from people who are not ready to do the ritual, others who do htat exact thing and remove parts are those who want to subvert Satanism and make it politically correct and infest it with kike BS.

Some site the long-term people here know (I'm not gonna give a link or something to it because I'm not gonna advertise this crap) does this, they ripped off/copypasted the dedication ritual (and most of the site and their info actually, their meditations are copy-paste from JoS and this is copyright infringement because they changed some parts and don't give credit to JoS and even bash us) from JoS and removed the blasphemy against xianity and the blood part, changed Satan with Enki and at the same time they said that our dedication ritual is invalid and attack us all the time even though they copypasted theirs directly from ours!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

But actually you SHOULD have the intention to draw blood, if you are a coward and scared of drawing blood you shouldn't do it at all. It's not only a symbolism, it's also a test of strength to show how strong and commited you are. The parts about the blood or when you renounce xianity and commit their "unforgivable sin" and blaspheme their "holy spirit" are usually the parts that bug people who are not ready to dedicate. If you want to skip/change those parts that means you're not ready to become a Satanist.

Now that's a different matter if you have a serious disease which makes it impossible to draw blood without having a serious problem, or you tried and still can't get any blood. In the second case you at least did have the intention to draw blood.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mis.Kandi" <mis.kandi@ wrote:

Miss Kandi

On Aug 22, 2011, at 9:26 AM, "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zachary Parrish" <parrishwolf@ wrote:

Anywhere you want to get blood is alright as long as it's not long or deep. The finger is probably recommended since it's the least harmful place to get blood from. 

-Allyson Ford 
On Aug 21, 2011, at 8:47 PM, "Zachary Parrish" <parrishwolf@... wrote:

Its more or less the thought that counts when dedicating. The amount of blood doesn't really matter. I remember when I did mine I couldn't get a lot from my finger so I wrote my name out and then smeared the blood over it. In the end its all the same.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 11:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dos it ave to be my finger?

how can i do the ritual

On Tue Aug 23rd, 2011 1:32 AM PDT diznit26 wrote:

Besides from people who are not ready to do the ritual, others who do htat exact thing and remove parts are those who want to subvert Satanism and make it politically correct and infest it with kike BS.

Some site the long-term people here know (I'm not gonna give a link or something to it because I'm not gonna advertise this crap) does this, they ripped off/copypasted the dedication ritual (and most of the site and their info actually, their meditations are copy-paste from JoS and this is copyright infringement because they changed some parts and don't give credit to JoS and even bash us) from JoS and removed the blasphemy against xianity and the blood part, changed Satan with Enki and at the same time they said that our dedication ritual is invalid and attack us all the time even though they copypasted theirs directly from ours!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mis.Kandi" <mis.kandi@ wrote:

Miss Kandi

On Aug 22, 2011, at 9:26 AM, "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back