Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Don't understand all the jew hate? then watch THIS!

Here he goes again...

Angry, this ISN'T your blog, vlog, whatever, where you can post WHATEVER you like.

People expressed their revulsion at you posting those vids ad nauseum.

Stop it.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

He actually showed a video to NEWBIES about WHY we hate the Jews other then the bible or the crimes he did.
If you fail to fucking see this, You're blind.
If he was angry about something else, then go ahead, bash him all you want, but he only gave a video to the NEWBIES to see the true faces of the filthy Jews.
So stop bashing his post about something that is very informing for newbies.
HAIL SATN!!

---In [email protected], <black.wyrm666@... wrote :

Here he goes again...

Angry, this ISN'T your blog, vlog, whatever, where you can post WHATEVER you like.

Stop it.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

And just where was it stated that it was for newbies? NOWHERE.

There have been umpty such vids posted by him (circumcision or whatever that is of the jew), and all of them can be labelled as for newbies. Good vids for all, not only newbies.

If you don't remember that, your memory is short.

Angry should put a link to his YT channel - this would solve the case.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

---In [email protected], <donotfearthetruth666@... wrote :

He actually showed a video to NEWBIES about WHY we hate the Jews other then the bible or the crimes he did.
If he was angry about something else, then go ahead, bash him all you want, but he only gave a video to the NEWBIES to see the true faces of the filthy Jews.
HAIL SATN!!

Here he goes again...

Stop it.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

I never even said it was written for newbies you dumbo.I just started that it was very informing FOR newbies.
If you think that newbies Just going to click on his channel without them knowing that he posts informing videos about the JEWS, then you my sir, are blind and unknowing about this.

There have been umpty such vids posted by him (circumcision or whatever that is of the jew), and all of them can be labelled as for newbies. Good vids for all, not only newbies.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

HAIL SATN!!

Here he goes again...

Stop it.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

Yes, because calling people blind, dumb, etc. will prove your point.

Informing for newbies, but you have no guarantee whatsoever that newbies will check it. Ofc, you can always turn the e-groups into a vlog, like Angry did once...

Btw, you jumped the gun with this answer... are you Angry's guard dog, or rather guard bitch? Why couldn't he speak for himself? He's got many vids on his channel that show why we hate the jews.

My point was that Angry once made this e-group his vlog - this is what I want to avoid, him making the same mistake again. An ounce of prevention, etc.

But I don't expect you to acknowledge this.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

I never even said it was written for newbies you dumbo.I just started that it was very informing FOR newbies.
If you think that newbies Just going to click on his channel without them knowing that he posts informing videos about the JEWS, then you my sir, are blind and unknowing about this.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

HAIL SATN!!

Here he goes again...

Stop it.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

It's always the other people that are the bad guys when they are the second people who use the word such as blind or such.
It's always about what angry did, what he said before and bla bla bla.But you never even notice anything about what he said or did now.He apologised and admitted that he fucked up, he made people notice this video by posting it here.
So now we are going to insult each other for trying to prove different points of this started argument.
Somehow I sometimes wonder, how can people be so not understanding and act like they are better then everyone else and order other people around like it's their job and tell them how to live their lives and what not, but they fail to notice how people fucked up, BUT they admitted in doing so, while that other person doesn't even consider giving anybody a second chance to redeem themselves and their mistakes.
Sure, Angry WAS posting things BEFORE as if it was his blog or some shit, but now he is only trying to make NEWBIES that join this e-group understand why we hate the Jews and showing us proof that he is not making anything up.
Now do you get my point?
Probably not, since now more insults are going to be posted directly here once more.
Isn't it true that Lord Beelzebub hates SS fighting?

If you consider this fighting then how come I re-main calm and you lash out on people who only are trying to prove a specific point of view of why they are standing up for this person.
The only reason why he isn't replying himself is because he already knows that you won't listen to what he has to say, but just continue to bash him like it's nothing.
We aren't perfect when we dedicate, just because we fuck up and then admit it and apologise, doesn't mean we aren't allowed to have a second chance to re-deem ourselves.
Think about it, what would Father Satan do to a SS for making a mistake and then admitting that he fucked up?He wouldn't be a heartless asshole or some shit, no, he would be a loving and understanding Father, letting his children/child redeem themselves to him.
Please be more understanding next time people try to explain the things they have in mind, rather then bashing them together.
Good luck, you probably didn't read this reply, but that's okay.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!HAIL ALL THE TRUE GODS OF ORION!

Yes, because calling people blind, dumb, etc. will prove your point.

Informing for newbies, but you have no guarantee whatsoever that newbies will check it. Ofc, you can always turn the e-groups into a vlog, like Angry did once...

Btw, you jumped the gun with this answer... are you Angry's guard dog, or rather guard bitch? Why couldn't he speak for himself? He's got many vids on his channel that show why we hate the jews.

My point was that Angry once made this e-group his vlog - this is what I want to avoid, him making the same mistake again. An ounce of prevention, etc.

But I don't expect you to acknowledge this.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

HAIL SATN!!

Here he goes again...

Stop it.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back