Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DON'T GET TATTOOED

This has been said many times, mostly by Don. And now take it from someone who has one. Last year I got cocky about being proud to be a Satanist and got a Satanic symbol tattooed on a usually visible part of my body. I realised a few months ago this was VERY unwise. Today someone saw it and said "I recognise it" and then told people I regularly see about what it is. So, my secret's out and I can only hope this doesn't mean trouble. He is not one of us obviously and I got looks of disbelief, anger, fear, and what the fuck from everyone there. So, my advice is to refrain from displaying such things. One day this world will be as it should and then we can openly do or display or say anything to do with Satan but for now we are behind enemy lines and this is just foolish. Again I hope nothing comes of this and I can afford to get it covered asap.

I thought about tattoos, as I think it used to be on a list of things to do to honor demons. (well suggestions) But I couldn't find the reference, but it does say that one need NOT have a tattoo to contact a demon or make a link with ones guardian. "We don't have to have tattoos to get in touch with our Guardian Demons."http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rdian.htmlBut one can if one wants to. Size, location and nature of the tattoo is always a consideration, and the duration that it will last on your skin. I know of a number of people who thought a certain tattoo would be cool here, or there, only to regret having it later.  I really like the idea of henna tattoos, henna pens are now available for easy application. I am not sure how long they last, but they will eventually fade. One source states that they last from 1-4 weeks. For me personally I find that ideal for a number of reasons. I think it would be a great reminder for a particular working, or some goal one has, or to honor what a god has done, but its not so long lasting that one has to continually face problems mentioned by way seeker. I find that my taste in art and beauty changes a lot, so a perm tattoo is not desired. My skin will also be available for something new at a later date as needed.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 6:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] DON'T GET TATTOOED

This has been said many times, mostly by Don. And now take it from someone who has one. Last year I got cocky about being proud to be a Satanist and got a Satanic symbol tattooed on a usually visible part of my body. I realised a few months ago this was VERY unwise. Today someone saw it and said "I recognise it" and then told people I regularly see about what it is. So, my secret's out and I can only hope this doesn't mean trouble. He is not one of us obviously and I got looks of disbelief, anger, fear, and what the fuck from everyone there. So, my advice is to refrain from displaying such things. One day this world will be as it should and then we can openly do or display or say anything to do with Satan but for now we are behind enemy lines and this is just foolish. Again I hope nothing comes of this and I can afford to get it covered asap.

<td val[/IMG]I like that expression behind enemy lines.I wish I woulld have waited to get mine too they just don't apply in my life any more.So if you are considering one remember they are permenent like everything Satanic that we do.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, May 25, 2012 10:41:11 PM

<td val[/IMG]   This has been said many times, mostly by Don. And now take it from someone who has one. Last year I got cocky about being proud to be a Satanist and got a Satanic symbol tattooed on a usually visible part of my body. I realised a few months ago this was VERY unwise. Today someone saw it and said "I recognise it" and then told people I regularly see about what it is. So, my secret's out and I can only hope this doesn't mean trouble. He is not one of us obviously and I got looks of disbelief, anger, fear, and what the fuck from everyone there. So, my advice is to refrain from displaying such things. One day this world will be as it should and then we can openly do or display or say anything to do with Satan but for now we are behind enemy lines and this is just foolish. Again I hope nothing comes of this and I can afford to get it covered asap.

[/TD]

[/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "way_seeker666@..." <way_seeker666@...
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 10:26:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] DON'T GET TATTOOED

<td vAl[/IMG] I like that expression behind enemy lines.I wish I woulld have waited to get mine too they just don't apply in my life any more.So if you are considering one remember they are permenent like everything Satanic that we do.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, May 25, 2012 10:41:11 PM
<td vAl[/IMG]  This has been said many times, mostly by Don. And now take it from someone who has one. Last year I got cocky about being proud to be a Satanist and got a Satanic symbol tattooed on a usually visible part of my body. I realised a few months ago this was VERY unwise. Today someone saw it and said "I recognise it" and then told people I regularly see about what it is. So, my secret's out and I can only hope this doesn't mean trouble. He is not one of us obviously and I got looks of disbelief, anger, fear, and what the fuck from everyone there. So, my advice is to refrain from displaying such things. One day this world will be as it should and then we can openly do or display or say anything to do with Satan but for now we are behind enemy lines and this is just foolish. Again I hope nothing comes of this and I can afford to get it covered asap.

[/TD]

I can't take credit for it as Don also used that in a post advising members to not get tattoed. It's so true though. And even those who aren't actively against us, most of them fear us and will turn against us because of that. So, we gotta implanent another piece of advice I beleive again from Don. "Appear as harmless as a dove, be as wise as a serpent"

I can't take credit for it as Don also used that in a post advising members to not get tattoed. It's so true though. And even those who aren't actively against us, most of them fear us and will turn against us because of that. So, we gotta implanent another piece of advice I beleive again from Don. "Appear as harmless as a dove, be as wise as a serpent"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:
Well spirituall you can charge that part of your skin to seem harmless and use the rune kenaz to incite dullness in mind so that others who observe it won't understand. Or use whitegold and programm the energy to make anyone inaware of the Satanic meaning. Or programm energy or your aura to make people careless in regard for this.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I think getting a tattoo in honor of your guardian or satan is a fine idea.:) Tattooing is a way of permanently marking your body for as long as your alive.This would show how dedicated you are. I believe if yoy really want a symbol tattooed you should pick something out that wont be a dead give away. EX: if you want a demons sigil, use something symbolic of that demon like an power animal or some other personal symbol GET ARTISTIC WITH IT! :) nobody will know what it really means to you, unless they are reaaallly close to you.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
HAIL NEBIROS!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enki's Friend <enkisfriend@... wrote:

I thought about tattoos, as I think it used to be on a list of things to do to honor demons. (well suggestions) But I couldn't find the reference, but it does say that one need NOT have a tattoo to contact a demon or make a link with ones guardian. "We don't have to have tattoos to get in touch with our Guardian Demons."
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rdian.html
But one can if one wants to. Size, location and nature of the tattoo is always a consideration, and the duration that it will last on your skin. I know of a number of people who thought a certain tattoo would be cool here, or there, only to regret having it later.

I really like the idea of henna tattoos, henna pens are now available for easy application. I am not sure how long they last, but they will eventually fade. One source states that they last from 1-4 weeks. For me personally I find that ideal for a number of reasons. I think it would be a great reminder for a particular working, or some goal one has, or to honor what a god has done, but its not so long lasting that one has to continually face problems mentioned by way seeker. I find that my taste in art and beauty changes a lot, so a perm tattoo is not desired. My skin will also be available for something new at a later date as needed.

This is part of the junvenile  mind, culture form of having to show ie declare something by wearing name brands, custom club get up's [goth, punk, emo], tat's, metal links in your face, logo's.etc This attitude is not coming from a mature resolve with deep understanding of possible consequence  in the nature of the world. If you need to show something to Hell how about just working legally for them to spread the word, spiritual warfare and your daily spiritual exercises that generate the apotheosis and bring forth the perfected you. Here we have a whole reality check thread devoted to the fact of not getting tat's that have anything to do with the subject. And here you want to suggest its a "fine ideal."  This a symptom of our society here. The ideal that reality is kind of over there and we live in a personal kind of fantasy thinking and acting where yeah 2+2=4 but it could equal 5 "just saying." Its no wonder the sub-culture of Live Action Role Playing would be such a huge and growing movement its a out cropping of the existing paradigm mode. This society is built on arrested psychological development. A society with Trekkie conventions with adult people who go to school to learn klingon. This world is full of people who just beg to learn the hardway. They are the 3rd [less evolved] kind of human on the level of wisdom.
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:21:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: DON'T GET TATTOOED

I think getting a tattoo in honor of your guardian or satan is a fine idea.:) Tattooing is a way of permanently marking your body for as long as your alive.This would show how dedicated you are. I believe if yoy really want a symbol tattooed you should pick something out that wont be a dead give away. EX: if you want a demons sigil, use something symbolic of that demon like an power animal or some other personal symbol GET ARTISTIC WITH IT! :) nobody will know what it really means to you, unless they are reaaallly close to you.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
HAIL NEBIROS!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enki's Friend <enkisfriend@... wrote:

I thought about tattoos, as I think it used to be on a list of things to do to honor demons. (well suggestions) But I couldn't find the reference, but it does say that one need NOT have a tattoo to contact a demon or make a link with ones guardian. "We don't have to have tattoos to get in touch with our Guardian Demons."
But one can if one wants to. Size, location and nature of the tattoo is always a consideration, and the duration that it will last on your skin. I know of a number of people who thought a certain tattoo would be cool here, or there, only to regret having it later.

I really like the idea of henna tattoos, henna pens are now available for easy application. I am not sure how long they last, but they will eventually fade. One source states that they last from 1-4 weeks. For me personally I find that ideal for a number of reasons. I think it would be a great reminder for a particular working, or some goal one has, or to honor what a god has done, but its not so long lasting that one has to continually face problems mentioned by way seeker. I find that my taste in art and beauty changes a lot, so a perm tattoo is not desired. My skin will also be available for something new at a later date as needed.

I got my first and possibly last tattoo in honor of my Guardian, yes I put it in a easy to see place, no I don't think I'm a rebel or trendsetter or anything, I got the tattoo for my own reasons, when people ask I just tell them some bullshit, most people don't care or don't know, and for those that might know where not brave enough to say something. in my honest opinion I would say feel free to get tattoo's just know that there might be consiquences. Always think before getting something that WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

This is part of the junvenile  mind, culture form of having to show ie declare something by wearing name brands, custom club get up's [goth, punk, emo], tat's, metal links in your face, logo's.etc This attitude is not coming from a mature resolve with deep understanding of possible consequence  in the nature of the world.

If you need to show something to Hell how about just working legally for them to spread the word, spiritual warfare and your daily spiritual exercises that generate the apotheosis and bring forth the perfected you.

Here we have a whole reality check thread devoted to the fact of not getting tat's that have anything to do with the subject. And here you want to suggest its a "fine ideal."

This a symptom of our society here. The ideal that reality is kind of over there and we live in a personal kind of fantasy thinking and acting where yeah 2+2=4 but it could equal 5 "just saying." Its no wonder the sub-culture of Live Action Role Playing would be such a huge and growing movement its a out cropping of the existing paradigm mode. This society is built on arrested psychological development. A society with Trekkie conventions with adult people who go to school to learn klingon.

This world is full of people who just beg to learn the hardway. They are the 3rd [less evolved] kind of human on the level of wisdom.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
HAIL NEBIROS!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enki's Friend <enkisfriend@ wrote:

I agree with you Don, I can't stand the mindless drones who get random and stupid tattoos like smiley faces or get watches on their wrists!. But I'd like to design something of my own. Ive been into graffiti art for years, and I'd like to get a tat of something I've done that has a lot of meaning to me and I plan to spend years perfecting it, as I'm a perfectionist. Getting something of satanic meaning might be a bad idea, similar to how gang members get gang tats that police can easily identify, so you also could be easily identified by our enemy's.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

This is part of the junvenile  mind, culture form of having to show ie declare something by wearing name brands, custom club get up's [goth, punk, emo], tat's, metal links in your face, logo's.etc This attitude is not coming from a mature resolve with deep understanding of possible consequence  in the nature of the world.

If you need to show something to Hell how about just working legally for them to spread the word, spiritual warfare and your daily spiritual exercises that generate the apotheosis and bring forth the perfected you.

Here we have a whole reality check thread devoted to the fact of not getting tat's that have anything to do with the subject. And here you want to suggest its a "fine ideal."

This a symptom of our society here. The ideal that reality is kind of over there and we live in a personal kind of fantasy thinking and acting where yeah 2+2=4 but it could equal 5 "just saying." Its no wonder thRe sub-culture of Live Action Role Playing would be such a huge and growing movement its a out cropping of the existing paradigm mode. This society is built on arrested psychological development. A society with Trekkie conventions with adult people who go to school to learn klingon.

This world is full of people who just beg to learn the hardway. They are the 3rd [less evolved] kind of human on the level of wisdom.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
HAIL NEBIROS!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enki's Friend <enkisfriend@ wrote:

A lot of guys I grew up with got tats in their late teens and early twenties.  Now those tats are all faded, winkled and old. And the point of getting them is long gone. Some of them decided to get tats on their hands, one on his face.etc And they paided for that as time went on economically not a lot of places are going to hire you like that. This impluse of getting pictures drawn on you for life is a bizzare need to me. And maybe to others as tat removing is the biggest growing business. We are not part of a culture that carries this as a iniate rite either. The historical connection is not there. Looking at it the tatoo process causes a longer endorphin release in the body and people connect pleasure to process unconsciously. That is why I never did know a fellow who could just get one and leave it there. They where spending big bucks to get inked all the time. A lot of pointless macho stuff that makes sense when you're 20. But not when your 40. I also believe body piercings  are pointless even for women. Getting holes punched into yourself to hang glitter metal off is a strange tradition. I have seen a lot of people going to the level of attention whore with it. Like dudes walking around with a dozen piercings in their face and a chain between their nipples.etc Maybe one day women will understand purses are pointless to cart around with you all the time and leaves back issues.  The most innane trend I see is people walking around with bung plugs in their ears. After a point it leaves damage that only plastic surgery is going to fix in the lobes. As it leaves you looking like a dog chewed on your ears. The second most innane thing around is the emo guys who are 19 to 20 year old men, but decide to look like 15 year old girls and anime cartoon characters. I note the media pushes men to always look like  boy-men in general as well.     From: josh4hiphop <joshcowling665@...
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 12:56:26 PM

I agree with you Don, I can't stand the mindless drones who get random and stupid tattoos like smiley faces or get watches on their wrists!. But I'd like to design something of my own. Ive been into graffiti art for years, and I'd like to get a tat of something I've done that has a lot of meaning to me and I plan to spend years perfecting it, as I'm a perfectionist. Getting something of satanic meaning might be a bad idea, similar to how gang members get gang tats that police can easily identify, so you also could be easily identified by our enemy's.

This a symptom of our society here. The ideal that reality is kind of over there and we live in a personal kind of fantasy thinking and acting where yeah 2+2=4 but it could equal 5 "just saying." Its no wonder thRe sub-culture of Live Action Role Playing would be such a huge and growing movement its a out cropping of the existing paradigm mode. This society is built on arrested psychological development. A society with Trekkie conventions with adult people who go to school to learn klingon.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
HAIL NEBIROS!

Yeah getting tens of tattoos and piercings all over your body seems silly to me. I asked a person why he is doing it, he told me he wants to look "different" and be "special". I mean there are different, more productive ways to show you're special.

A lot of guys I grew up with got tats in their late teens and early twenties.  Now those tats are all faded, winkled and old. And the point of getting them is long gone. Some of them decided to get tats on their hands, one on his face.etc And they paided for that as time went on economically not a lot of places are going to hire you like that.

This impluse of getting pictures drawn on you for life is a bizzare need to me. And maybe to others as tat removing is the biggest growing business. We are not part of a culture that carries this as a iniate rite either. The historical connection is not there.

Looking at it the tatoo process causes a longer endorphin release in the body and people connect pleasure to process unconsciously. That is why I never did know a fellow who could just get one and leave it there. They where spending big bucks to get inked all the time. A lot of pointless macho stuff that makes sense when you're 20. But not when your 40. I also believe body piercings  are pointless even for women. Getting holes punched into yourself to hang glitter metal off is a strange tradition. I have seen a lot of people going to the level of attention whore with it. Like dudes walking around with a dozen piercings in their face and a chain between their nipples.etc Maybe one day women will understand purses are pointless to cart around with you all the time and leaves back issues.

The most innane trend I see is people walking around with bung plugs in their ears. After a point it leaves damage that only plastic surgery is going to fix in the lobes. As it leaves you looking like a dog chewed on your ears. The second most innane thing around is the emo guys who are 19 to 20 year old men, but decide to look like 15 year old girls and anime cartoon characters. I note the media pushes men to always look like  boy-men in general as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
HAIL NEBIROS!

Not suprising, the truth is to be different with that not getting tat's is the path to go as just about every person around has something inked on them these days. At one point in society only several kinds of people had tat's, sea men, whores and convicts. Now its the mainstream tend for decades. I always laught when people who dress up to part of a sub-culture give me the same line of dressing, talking and acting like everyone else in the sub-culture makes them different. Difference is the soul and only with the daily apotheosis  exercises  can this be manifested into the consciousness. Not with external made up persona. That people change like a pair of socks. But this is a society where youth dress like clowns to pay money to have christian, down syndromed clowns on stage spray them with cheap soda. While belligerently making noise in what sounds like spasmodic fits. So why would that be any different.
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 5:34:00 AM

Yeah getting tens of tattoos and piercings all over your body seems silly to me. I asked a person why he is doing it, he told me he wants to look "different" and be "special". I mean there are different, more productive ways to show you're special.

A lot of guys I grew up with got tats in their late teens and early twenties.  Now those tats are all faded, winkled and old. And the point of getting them is long gone. Some of them decided to get tats on their hands, one on his face.etc And they paided for that as time went on economically not a lot of places are going to hire you like that.

This impluse of getting pictures drawn on you for life is a bizzare need to me. And maybe to others as tat removing is the biggest growing business. We are not part of a culture that carries this as a iniate rite either. The historical connection is not there.

Looking at it the tatoo process causes a longer endorphin release in the body and people connect pleasure to process unconsciously. That is why I never did know a fellow who could just get one and leave it there. They where spending big bucks to get inked all the time. A lot of pointless macho stuff that makes sense when you're 20. But not when your 40. I also believe body piercings  are pointless even for women. Getting holes punched into yourself to hang glitter metal off is a strange tradition. I have seen a lot of people going to the level of attention whore with it. Like dudes walking around with a dozen piercings in their face and a chain between their nipples.etc Maybe one day women will understand purses are pointless to cart around with you all the time and leaves back issues.

The most innane trend I see is people walking around with bung plugs in their ears. After a point it leaves damage that only plastic surgery is going to fix in the lobes. As it leaves you looking like a dog chewed on your ears. The second most innane thing around is the emo guys who are 19 to 20 year old men, but decide to look like 15 year old girls and anime cartoon characters. I note the media pushes men to always look like  boy-men in general as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
HAIL NEBIROS!

There does seem to be a spiritual purpose to some piercings. If say I wanted help open up the minor chakras located around my ear I could get lapis lazuli earings, or any other gem stone that helps with psychic ability. I don't have any, but have always thought it would be a good idea so long as I wear them only while meditating, and definately not in public since most places are littered with negative energy.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
HAIL NEBIROS!

lol
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 12:24:31 PM

There does seem to be a spiritual purpose to some piercings. If say I wanted help open up the minor chakras located around my ear I could get lapis lazuli earings, or any other gem stone that helps with psychic ability. I don't have any, but have always thought it would be a good idea so long as I wear them only while meditating, and definately not in public since most places are littered with negative energy.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
HAIL NEBIROS!

Wayseeker we can ask Father Satan to make the people forget or overlook what they were told about us. This happened with me long story but Father I noticed seems to cover our behinds when it comes to things we do that were not necessarily disobedience but via lack of experience or ignorance. The next time no doubt it could be more serious, but I noticed Enki is a patient God who will give me pleasure and acceptance as much as I believe he will..

Heil Amdusias~

Heil Haures~

Heil Orobas~

This a symptom of our society here. The ideal that reality is kind of over there and we live in a personal kind of fantasy thinking and acting where yeah 2+2=4 but it could equal 5 "just saying." Its no wonder the sub-culture of Live Action Role Playing would be such a huge and growing movement its a out cropping of the existing paradigm mode. This society is built on arrested psychological development. A society with Trekkie conventions with adult people who go to school to learn klingon.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
HAIL NEBIROS!

I entirely and totally agree with High Priest Don and am very glad I do not have a single tattoo or piercing anywhere on my body now.  I've been around those who do though and they don't seem to understand or get why I do not, have-not and will-Not ever do such to myself - it's the women that have them that try to make me seem or feel less than valuable because I don't have them - like and as-if they seem to like to think that real men do or I'm not a real man or attractive enough unless I do or something.
Anyway - 
~ Hail Father Satan! ~

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM, kittyahawk3@... <kittyahawk3@... wrote:
  Wayseeker we can ask Father Satan to make the people forget or overlook what they were told about us. This happened with me long story but Father I noticed seems to cover our behinds when it comes to things we do that were not necessarily disobedience but via lack of experience or ignorance. The next time no doubt it could be more serious, but I noticed Enki is a patient God who will give me pleasure and acceptance as much as I believe he will..

Heil Amdusias~

Heil Haures~

Heil Orobas~

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
HAIL NEBIROS!

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

--- In [email protected], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I do not necessarily advocate getting a tattoo because, even if you like it, somewhere down the line the Jews might decide that it is "offensive" and discriminate against you for it or you might later decide that something else is more appropriate.  They can be removed but it is very difficult and painful, plus results are not guaranteed. You are better off using "temporary tattoos" for this reason.  That way, if it is preventing you from getting or maintaining employment, you can remove the tattoo (and place it somewhere else that it will not interfere).  You can also modify a temporary tattoo fairly easily, or get rid of it if you later do not want it for whatever reason. However, this is solely for the individual to decide for oneself.  Remember, a permanent tattoo is permanent.  There are risks with tattoos since you are injecting dyes into the skin (infection and dye toxicity).  You are dealing with injections, meaning needles--and pain.  If anyone still wants a tattoo after weighing all the factors, by all means go for it and Hail Satan![/B]

<td val[/IMG]Tattoos are my great passion! Obviously I would pay attention tattoing for example a pentacle on my arms ... On my right arm I have the Dantalian sigil. Nobody, except brother and sisters know the real meaning of this. When somebody asks me I say it's a particular tribal one. I had some worry about the work but my boss told me that I'm so nice because he loves the visible ones :)

"Mantenetevi folli, e comportatevi come persone normali." Paulo Coelho

--- Sab 26/5/12, Enki's Friend <enkisfriend@... ha scritto:
Da: Enki's Friend <enkisfriend@...
Oggetto: Re: [JoyofSatan666] DON'T GET TATTOOED
A: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Data: Sabato 26 maggio 2012, 03:27

I thought about tattoos, as I think it used to be on a list of things to do to honor demons. (well suggestions) But I couldn't find the reference, but it does say that one need NOT have a tattoo to contact a demon or make a link with ones guardian. "We don't have to have tattoos to get in touch with our Guardian Demons." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rdian.html But one can if one wants to. Size, location and nature of the tattoo is always a consideration, and the duration that it will last on your skin. I know of a number of people who thought a certain tattoo would be cool here, or there, only to regret having it later.    I really like the idea of henna tattoos, henna pens are now available for easy application. I am not sure how long they last, but they will eventually fade. One source states that they last from 1-4 weeks. For me personally I find that ideal for a number of reasons. I think it would be a great reminder for a particular working, or some goal one has, or to honor what a god has done, but its not so long lasting that one has to continually face problems mentioned by way seeker. I find that my taste in art and beauty changes a lot, so a perm tattoo is not desired. My skin will also be available for something new at a later date as needed.

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back