Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Don't forget the RTR for 11-13 September! :)

I already did the ritual at 1.30 ^^ it was on my calendar since it was first posted :p well I have a question: since I did it in the middle of the night, I kept my voice a little above the whisper tone - is the ritual still good or should I do it at normal volume?

I have a question: when we get to the "state this 9 times with intention" part, do we have to say each affirmation 9 times or the whole sequence of affirmations?

MARCH FORWARD BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!

Think of this from a Strategic Standpoint... We can cripple one of their most major sources of power while poisoning them in the process! Let's make such an impact that it stays in effect for the next couple of years.

Clean Your Aura!
Raise Your Energies!!
SAVE THE WORLD!!!

Do not slacken or hesitate, we are a mighty battering ram destroying the jooish run world one step at time
FIGHT THE jOOISH POWER!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

-pmpm

@lisadragomir13 the ritual *is* still good. ;P
But if you can do it at normal voice, it would also be good. What's important is to get the vibrations correctly, and sometimes it's more comfortable to go lower (for example with the R's and such)

@giu_bag you say the whole sequence of affirmations and AUM x 9 times.

Meaning that:
•
Vibrate AUM
• The blood and lives of both human beings and animals has become toxic to enemy alien agenda and the Jews.
• The blood and lives of both human beings and animals have ceased to be effective and have lost all of their power for the enemy alien agenda and the Jews.
Vibrate AUM
<-- this is one affirmation. Then, you repeat:

Vibrate AUM
• The blood and lives of both human beings and animals has become toxic to enemy alien agenda and the Jews.
• The blood and lives of both human beings and animals have ceased to be effective and have lost all of their power for the enemy alien agenda and the Jews.
Vibrate AUM
<-- this is second affirmation. And again, and again, until you reach 9.

we've done a lot in the somewhat short time we've been around..

let's do more.

do we continue these thru the 13th or stop on the 14th?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back