Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Donors platform password problem

Shadowcat

I just sent a donation and now i want to send the screenshot to the platform. We were all given a password to be able to log in to this platform and now this password that was sent to me is buried in my email and i cannot find it, even through selective search prompts. I wonder why we weren't given the option to set our own passwords to something we could remember? it would have been a big help. At least if this was supposed to happen this option did not happen for me. Technology is so fking frustrating and im up after midnight after working a 12 hour shift. Tech support help plz. x.x

I just sent a donation and now i want to send the screenshot to the platform. We were all given a password to be able to log in to this platform and now this password that was sent to me is buried in my email and i cannot find it, even through selective search prompts. I wonder why we weren't given the option to set our own passwords to something we could remember? it would have been a big help. At least if this was supposed to happen this option did not happen for me. Technology is so fking frustrating and im up after midnight after working a 12 hour shift. Tech support help plz. x.x
I copy-pasted mine into a word doc so I could paste it to log in.

Tech support has been alerted, hopefully they will be able to help you soon :)

But in the meantime, try to remember when you joined, and then look for emails at that date. This is what I have done before for something important, the selective search prompts weren't showing anything so I thought it was somehow deleted, but by scrolling to the approximate date I was able to see it in my inbox.

Use the browser's password save function or KeePassXC.
My browser won't save for that particular website. Any other and it will, but not the donors platform.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back