Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Donation

SweetDark16

Hello I whould like to make donation but in my country have problems with bitkoins and Internet currency. Are there other ways? Maybe Money transfer or something like that.... Maybe to someone who live in Russia for example. What I have to do?

Greetings, thank you for intending to help by a donation. unfortunately, there is no such way as in traditional finance. Only Cryptocurrency can be used to donate.

We are not aware of ways to transact from Russia via Cryptocurrency, or if it is allowed. You might have to look into this, as certain jursidictions are strict when it comes to allowing this.

If there are no solutions, do not worry. Thank you regardless.

Возможно менять валюту в даркнете, а затем жертвовать. Не стесняйтесь писать на родном языке, русские вас увидят и это согреет им душу☺️

Greetings, thank you for intending to help by a donation. unfortunately, there is no such way as in traditional finance. Only Cryptocurrency can be used to donate.

We are not aware of ways to transact from Russia via Cryptocurrency, or if it is allowed. You might have to look into this, as certain jursidictions are strict when it comes to allowing this.

If there are no solutions, do not worry. Thank you regardless.
Please HPHC, I suggest they create an account where you can transfer money through your Bank Card.
Some of us are not vest with donating through Crypto.

Please HPHC, I suggest they create an account where you can transfer money through your Bank Card.
Some of us are not vest with donating through Crypto.
That would be favorable to me.
But note that these normal donations are easy to track.
In a complicated country you have no privacy and the government knows all your capita transitions.

If you have any suggestions on how to donate anonymously without bitcoins, let me know.

That would be favorable to me.
But note that these normal donations are easy to track.
In a complicated country you have no privacy and the government knows all your capita transitions.

If you have any suggestions on how to donate anonymously without bitcoins, let me know.
Ok, I don't see anything wrong in donating to Jos to be a problem to the State. They are so many ways or methods to send money without the government tracking.
By the way, I'm a graduate in Law: i am Well informed about Religious rights... There's Freedom of Worship. Almost 80% of Many Constitutions gives Perogatives for Citizens to worship Freely.
SATAN RULES THE WORLD.

Cash in mail comes close, but it has its own hurdles. And I speculate that Clergy is not keen on pursuing that route as is evident from moving from Paypal to exclusively cryptocurrencies.

Ok, I don't see anything wrong in donating to Jos to be a problem to the State. They are so many ways or methods to send money without the government tracking.
By the way, I'm a graduate in Law: i am Well informed about Religious rights... There's Freedom of Worship. Almost 80% of Many Constitutions gives Perogatives for Citizens to worship Freely.
SATAN RULES THE WORLD.
In theory yes, but in practice it is not always so simple. And one would have a mark on oneself for doing this regardless. To avoid any unwanted attention other means must be used.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back