Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

does time exist ?

more or less but it is not what people assume it to be. It's not linear, it's more like a big circle. In one sense you only have the "Now" the past is gone forever and the future is not guaranteed. The ancient Toltecs viewed time as sort of 57 sided object. Living creatures have their attention "trapped" by one of these sides, they then live linearly in that one infinitely long reflective tunnel. If instead, you focus your attention on the 57-sided wheel of time, you can look either direction in the tunnel you are in or even switch tunnels if you so choose. I hope this makes it a bit clearer.

On Friday, June 23, 2017 11:52 PM, "sahasrara bliss sahasrarabliss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Does it? In the physical plane?

So time travel is possible?? And does that mean time is like an infinite loop??
I have so many questions regarding all these...! Can anyone ask one of our gods?? Or are we yet not ready for these answers?

Also another thing... Is time a dimension??
I am doing a degree on Physics...But our Physics is no close to explaining what time actually is... There are plenty of confusing jewish crap and cold mathematics...When it comes to these things,,, Physics explains what happens (at its best) but why it happens, it just cant explain,,,
I cant ask our gods because I am not open enough,,, yet i am dying of curiosity...

Time doesn't exist as technically everything is originated from the Akasha which is spaceless and timeless.

https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=31mhi5vsvjkjg#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2

On Monday, June 26, 2017 3:21 AM, "avivexus@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Also another thing... Is time a dimension??
I am doing a degree on Physics...But our Physics is no close to explaining what time actually is... There are plenty of confusing jewish crap and cold mathematics...When it comes to these things,,, Physics explains what happens (at its best) but why it happens, it just cant explain,,,
I cant ask our gods because I am not open enough,,, yet i am dying of curiosity...

it's like a dimension...sort of. it's tied to space. it seems to move in one is to move in the other as well. Then you have things like Tesla Teleportation that can make ripples or tunnels through space/time. yes time travel is possible, but travel to the past is pretty stupid. affecting even small things will create entirely new and different timelines...if it is even allowed to happen at all.

On Friday, June 23, 2017 11:52 PM, "sahasrara bliss sahasrarabliss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Does it? In the physical plane?

" The time is closing in where Humanity has only TWO choices to take. Either go through a more eternal, balanced and advanced future with the help of the Gods, where people live for eternity and will in the end escape the snare of 'time' too...Or become a reptilian wasteland, filled with excrement, evil and corruption, where continents are trash-bins, focused on nothing for the future"

HP HC in ~"What happens when we win"

Ref time [sorry kind of long]
Note: The following are my thoughts as I've understood and how I can explain. I'm nothing special, not an HP. Not someone specially designated by Father to explain Time. 

1- I've considered time to be a type of rationalization for existence. And 2- has been corrupted as a *dream* to fix the present and future. Let me explain...
1- For the Gods our kind of time does not exist. They are eternal. It's something us humans will not be able to describe while we are still human. And becomes irrelevant after we transition. 
My grandpa [an SS] said that the answer to the riddle of time is so obvious it's understood only by *God* - your deep inner self. And when someone can access that part of self then they may be ready to understand the riddles of time and of power and know what to do with that knowledge.
My thoughts... There are many Demon Gods capable of understanding the concept of Time. Ask Satan for His permission... That when you are ready for it, He will allow you to learn. Then, well... saying to forget a deep encompassing desire is worthless.  So I'll say to keep pushing it away. Like The memories of that one childhood love, just can't forget yet never worked out. ;) Trust Father to remember your request and to act on it when appropriate. And I know for a fact that He will! [Remember, Father appreciates and teaches patience.]
2- The joo are masters at mind games. They get the goy to become compliant by giving false hopes and dreams [among other types of mind games]. The concept of time travel was, in my amateur undestanding, conceived by the joos to give their goy false hopes. The past can be viewed but will never change. Otherwise the present as we know it will be different. 
The Tesla theories were genius. Far ahead of even today. HP Mageson in one of his sermons said all but a couple were taken to his grave. Much about them which is published today has been dreamed of and is their corrupted version, far beyond truth. Therefore, reference to this experiment and his theories are worthless. Sorry. 
Knowledge of the past and future can be accessed. Because the one accessing it understands Time in it's reality. Also, a GD explained to me that every time the future is viewed it can change. So there also needs to be lessons on how to preserve it. 
About as clear as mud, right? Lol.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 12:52 AM, sahasrara bliss sahasrarabliss@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Does it? In the physical plane?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 12:52 AM, sahasrara bliss sahasrarabliss@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Does it? In the physical plane?

Thank you all for for your input

?HAIL SATAN?
On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 4:48 pm, dark23_revenge@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   " The time is closing in where Humanity has only TWO choices to take. Either go through a more eternal, balanced and advanced future with the help of the Gods, where people live for eternity and will in the end escape the snare of 'time' too...Or become a reptilian wasteland, filled with excrement, evil and corruption, where continents are trash-bins, focused on nothing for the future"

HP HC in ~"What happens when we win"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back