Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does this mean I’m getting more powerful?

Valentine1699

Very interesting situations today…

Earlier today I was taking a walk & I had a thought about those people that do street interviews & ask people trivia questions

A super specific thing I don’t usually think about

10 minutes later as I’m walking a woman comes up to me & says excuse me sir what’s the only state in the United States that ends in the letter H?

This is the first time in my life someone has asked me a street interview Trivia question

Then a few hours later I was thinking about a business deal I did with someone over a year ago

I hadn’t spoken to him since

Well a couple hours later he texts me out of the blue & asks if I was in the city he’s in & I am in that city

Very crazy how I just thought about these things & they manifested so quickly

It makes me think I’m growing in power

I need to be VERY careful to avoid negative thoughts I don’t want manifesting

This may be more common than you might think. More people experience it, even non SS. I remember more people have experienced this “intuition.” Most of them could see it happening because of a marked predisposition in their birth chart or during some specific transit.

Meditation will bring you greater sensitivity and “work” from your feminine side. Besides “cleaning” and “controlling” your thoughts, which is correct, this can be identified as “premonition.”

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back