Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

does this happen to you guys?

Infernal Knight

recently due to pathetic excuses i wasn't able to meditate properly until i got lazy normally i would do meditation more than a hour but it went less than half hour.... then things are becoming unpleasant to me like more misfortunate things are happening compare to time i meditate properly...so yesterday i hardened my will to meditate again properly after awhile things are becoming pleasant again to me as if
"mediate harder and you will blessed, be lazy and you'll punished" like pattern this ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME at first i thought it just a coincident but its not.... this one of the major reason despises me being lazy able to meditate regularly...

Hail Lord Satan and Gods of Duat!!!

you can learn to meditate wile also doing other things also like me in a way the same happened to me when i first started to meditate i would for five hours a day but as your mind begins to open more and you have more energy you will want to experiences the world and see it differently now so its a natural thing not punishment but after losing alot of energy ur mind stays where it is just you dont have the energy to use it properly after bc of lack of bio-energy and weakening of the aura field you can learn to raise them and train your self to do so even when not meditating just keep and open mind about that you dont get punished for not meditating nor do get punished for anything you do in your training you are able to adjust your meditation to how you like and how long you do it just be patient and throw your worried thoughts away they are not needed and in your training to improve your meditation and workings you are able to pick and chose as you wish it is always good to be open and learn more but keep in mind your body and mind can experiences highs and lows in your bio-energy field and its natural thing just make adjust to finding ways to meditated some days you might not be able to as much as you like thats the same with me and the days that you do get for long periods of meditation use them and always see them as a blessing and well earned for yourself it is always a good thing to practice positive thinking even in the darkest hours theres always ways to be in control of the situation:)

HAIL FATHER SATAN ENKI THE ONE TRUE GOD
HAIL THE GODS OF OLD MAY FATHER AND THE GODS OFF OLD ALWAYS BLESS AND TEACH OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS:D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

recently due to pathetic excuses i wasn't able to meditate properly until i got lazy normally i would do meditation more than a hour but it went less than half hour.... then things are becoming unpleasant to me like more misfortunate things are happening compare to time i meditate properly...so yesterday i hardened my will to meditate again properly after awhile things are becoming pleasant again to me as if
"mediate harder and you will blessed, be lazy and you'll punished" like pattern this ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME at first i thought it just a coincident but its not.... this one of the major reason despises me being lazy able to meditate regularly...

<td val[/IMG]it happens to me too,but i feel a kind of strong depression and then i stop meditating because i don´t have energy at all, feeling very tired and sad.i think those are enemy attacks too,but i make up my mind and say to myself:"don´t be a pussy,you´ve got to do what you´ve got to do".this works for me. Hail Satan! Heil Hitler!

--- On Fri, 6/1/12, Infernal Knight <knight.infernal@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] does this happen to you guys?
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 1, 2012, 2:18 AM

[/TD]

never quit on your meditations, it won't lead to anything good.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adolfo Lopezmercado <bestfriendofsatan@... wrote:

it happens to me too,but i feel a kind of strong depression and then i stop meditating because i don´t have energy at all, feeling very tired and sad.i think those are enemy attacks too,but i make up my mind and say to myself:"don´t be a pussy,you´ve got to do what you´ve got to do".this works for me.
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler!

--- On Fri, 6/1/12, Infernal Knight <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] does this happen to you guys?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, June 1, 2012, 2:18 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back