Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does the enemy attack their own followers?

Balvraz

Do the enemy aliens spirituality and physically attack their own followers and if so why? Wouldn’t that defeat their own purposes?

Like take me for example, since a couple of you have questioned my race/DNA for whatever reason, if I was a jew, or whatever race these nefarious aliens have created, (which I very highly doubt that I am for various reasons one of which I’ll write down below), why then would my own alien masters, attack me viciously and without mercy spiritually and/or physically? Wouldn’t that defeat their purposes of getting me to join them?

Because as far as I know, I’ve been viciously attacked by these nefarious beings ever since I was 3 years old in which immediately started driving me away from them and their false “religions” of Xtainity, judaism, and islam and they have been driving me away from them and their false “religions” throughout my entire life.

(PS: Don’t worry, in recent years I’ve been getting very good in defeating them which enrages them all the more)

You're not jewish, you're their enemy, but be careful, they might still try to trick you into deviating, they desperately do that now, even with absolutely pathetic attempts, but sometimes they do it in other ways.

Yesterday when I was doing RTR and attacking the thought forms, I imagined the pope, and I could feel that he heard me, and I could feel that he was attacking me, apart from his typical jewish arrogance and evil smile, his diaper filled up when he heard that I am protected by the Gods, hence he got several insults while he kept quiet and listened.

But something urged me to attack him, from here I sensed that he was surrounded by greys.
He seemed somewhat stronger than normal and let's say he enjoys a certain protection.
But instead of attacking him, I continued with the important things, namely the thought forms, and from here on I could literally feel the greys propping up the pope like a sacrificial lamb, and they were urging me to attack him.

After this short speech I can conclude that their "sons" are 100% expendable, how much does it cost to weaken the power of an RTR, 1000 jews or 10000?
This is a good deal for them.

An attack is not always only something negative for you, it is enough for them to weaken one of your rituals, that is already something.

Regarding the pope, I've seen some atrocities involving even children, and other disgusting things.
In general he has a similar aura to the high ranking jews (I mean the ones no one has ever seen, the ones that count more than the pawns), the difference is that the pope has a weaker aura than them.

Balvraz said:
Do the enemy aliens spirituality and physically attack their own followers and if so why? Wouldn’t that defeat their own purposes?

Like take me for example, since a couple of you have questioned my race/DNA for whatever reason, if I was a jew, or whatever race these nefarious aliens have created, (which I very highly doubt that I am for various reasons one of which I’ll write down below), why then would my own alien masters, attack me viciously and without mercy spiritually and/or physically? Wouldn’t that defeat their purposes of getting me to join them?

Because as far as I know, I’ve been viciously attacked by these nefarious beings ever since I was 3 years old in which immediately started driving me away from them and their false “religions” of Xtainity, judaism, and islam and they have been driving me away from them and their false “religions” throughout my entire life.

(PS: Don’t worry, in recent years I’ve been getting very good in defeating them which enrages them all the more)

I saw many occasions where this is the case, I even saw one time a granny who was being possessed by an angel. I told her to snap out of it and stop listening to it, and she told me with a shocked expression „I know! But it is too late now I can‘t!“ and went back to the fake happy face and said more crazy things.

When people suffer, the enemy can reap their energies much easier, also at hard times, those stupid xians tend to pray more and feed the thoughtform with much more energy.

HP HoodedCobra even said top Rabies are being insulted by their lords when they summon them. I actually can easily believe that.

its been said by HPHoodedCobra that jews will harm other jews for really no reason at all

NinRick said:
HP HoodedCobra even said top Rabies are being insulted by their lords when they summon them. I actually can easily believe that.

This is how I imagine their interaction would be:

Rabbi: Oh, Reptiel, tell me your orders, oh, great one.
Reptiel: Rabbi Shitberg, you have given only a small amount of blood offerings. You stupid bafoon, and you think you have the right to talk to me?!?!?!
Rabbi: I am very sorry, my lord. *bows
Reptiel: Now, go forth!, read the torah even more. Now, always remember the jews are the chosens ones of god, and they will rule all the goyims.
Rabbi: thank you. *bows and licks its feet claws

:lol:

I actually think that rabbis don't actually know that their overlords are reptillians, the potential of their astral sight is very weak ( they (reptillians) don't want a strong slave). So their religion is just lies built upon lies and lower jews (and gentiles) believe in them.

NinRick said:
Balvraz said:

I saw many occasions where this is the case, I even saw one time a granny who was being possessed by an angel. I told her to snap out of it and stop listening to it, and she told me with a shocked expression „I know! But it is too late now I can‘t!“ and went back to the fake happy face and said more crazy things.

When people suffer, the enemy can reap their energies much easier, also at hard times, those stupid xians tend to pray more and feed the thoughtform with much more energy.

Damn, that poor lady. I hope she recovered and all. I just hope the same thing hasn’t been happening to me too because I have been through the absolute worst these last past 4 years but it probably has.

NinRick said:

Well that’s rather shitty of their lords…I wonder why those rabies don’t just turn away from them then though.

NinRick said:
It is a relationship between masters and slaves.
They are also punished if they make mistakes, and they are also punished when they fail to do things out of their reach, and sometimes the enemy ETs take it out on them when the ETs fail.

RockSeed13 said:
NinRick said:

Reptiel: Rabbi Shitberg, you have given only a small amount of blood offerings. You stupid bafoon, and you think you have the right to talk to me?!?!?!
Reptiel: Now, go forth!, read the torah even more. Now, always remember the jews are the chosens ones of god, and they will rule all the goyims.

I actually think that rabbis don't actually know that their overlords are reptillians, the potential of their astral sight is very weak ( they (reptillians) don't want a strong slave). So their religion is just lies built upon lies and lower jews (and gentiles) believe in them.

Do not underestimate them. Their top Rabies have been meditating for a long time, the curses don’t affect them, and they had legit spiritual knowledge to begin with.

They do have abilities, which most gentiles do not have.

This is not that this is super strong or special, our souls just degenerated by a great deal. Ultimately we have much more Potential then they have. And our Gods legitimately love and care for us.

But do not underestimate the top Rabies. They are disgusting af.

Balvraz said:
NinRick said:

Well that’s rather shitty of their lords…I wonder why those rabies don’t just turn away from them then though.

They have nowhere to go.

Veritá_666 said:
NinRick said:
It is a relationship between masters and slaves.
They are also punished if they make mistakes, and they are also punished when they fail to do things out of their reach, and sometimes the enemy ETs take it out on them when the ETs fail.

I agree, tho I have no clue if they physically appear, which I doubt. (Altho I have seen a UFO which was hovering 30m above the ground, and was around 7-10m tall, so this could be possible, but again I doubt, because it didn’t take me :p )

Balvraz said:
NinRick said:
Balvraz said:

Damn, that poor lady. I hope she recovered and all. I just hope the same thing hasn’t been happening to me too because I have been through the absolute worst these last past 4 years but it probably has.

The thoughtform was living in her cart. She was treating it with out most respect and called it even and talked to it, asked for advice etc.

NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:
NinRick said:

Do not underestimate them. Their top Rabies have been meditating for a long time, the curses don’t affect them, and they had legit spiritual knowledge to begin with.

This is not that this is super strong or special, our souls just degenerated by a great deal. Ultimately we have much more Potential then they have. And our Gods legitimately love and care for us.

Every living thing on Earth can be cursed and no one is immune to it. This is why we do RTRs, which go beyond what they even understand, as this is a science from our Gods that surpasses any other enemy little bullshit of existence and tryouts.

Veritá_666 said:
You're not jewish, you're their enemy, but be careful, they might still try to trick you into deviating, they desperately do that now, even with absolutely pathetic attempts, but sometimes they do it in other ways.

Yesterday when I was doing RTR and attacking the thought forms, I imagined the pope, and I could feel that he heard me, and I could feel that he was attacking me, apart from his typical jewish arrogance and evil smile, his diaper filled up when he heard that I am protected by the Gods, hence he got several insults while he kept quiet and listened.

But something urged me to attack him, from here I sensed that he was surrounded by greys.
He seemed somewhat stronger than normal and let's say he enjoys a certain protection.
But instead of attacking him, I continued with the important things, namely the thought forms, and from here on I could literally feel the greys propping up the pope like a sacrificial lamb, and they were urging me to attack him.

After this short speech I can conclude that their "sons" are 100% expendable, how much does it cost to weaken the power of an RTR, 1000 jews or 10000?
This is a good deal for them.

An attack is not always only something negative for you, it is enough for them to weaken one of your rituals, that is already something.

Regarding the pope, I've seen some atrocities involving even children, and other disgusting things.
In general he has a similar aura to the high ranking jews (I mean the ones no one has ever seen, the ones that count more than the pawns), the difference is that the pope has a weaker aura than them.

I’m very sorry that happened to you! Hope you get better soon!

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:

Every living thing on Earth can be cursed and no one is immune to it. This is why we do RTRs, which go beyond what they even understand, as this is a science from our Gods that surpasses any other enemy little bullshit of existence and tryouts.

Well, to say this, I would love to see that we do some rituals where we directly curse the enemy.

I think we did a good job so far, we destroy their source if witchcraft the letter.
We destroy their supply line, the window/vortex from other dimensions, the Tetragammatron.
And we shattered their defences....

Cursing them directly now, would be a nice add-on.

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:

Well, to say this, I would love to see that we do some rituals where we directly curse the enemy.

I think we did a good job so far, we destroy their source if witchcraft the letter.
We destroy their supply line, the window/vortex from other dimensions, the Tetragammatron.

What do you mean? The final RTR directly destroys their soul. The soul of the jew is created by their alphabet. Their own existence comes as a negation of our own natural flow of life.

Every F. RTR directly destroys them, at the soul and every other plane of existence they inhabit.

They are also desperate because of this, so stating anything less about this is false. I also know this as they showed me directly, in a laughable bribing and threatening exchange they tried.

Stop being amazed at the jew, they are literal shit.

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

What do you mean? The final RTR directly destroys their soul. The soul of the jew is created by their alphabet. Their own existence comes as a negation of our own natural flow of life.

Every F. RTR directly destroys them, at the soul and every other plane of existence they inhabit.

They are also desperate because of this, so stating anything less about this is false. I also know this as they showed me directly, in a laughable bribing and threatening exchange they tried.

Wtf!
I didn’t know this!
Imma do the Rituals now!

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

This makes me happy af!
I literally thought we just clear out their mess, so everything falls on their heads, I wasn’t aware that it affects them directly on a soul level.

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:

This makes me happy af!
I literally thought we just clear out their mess, so everything falls on their heads, I wasn’t aware that it affects them directly on a soul level.

"At first it was the word..."

The word of god and all creation and every jewish statements are directly related to this. The alphabet, the language ..is similar to an OS in a PC. It is incredibly and directly related to the soul and manifestation of existence.

All they have is their alphabet and the creations on top of that. The F RTR not only nullifies the manifestation of this but destroys the alphabet, this being the word of god, the creation aka the jew.

NinRick said:

Not to pull a Fancy, (love ya dude <3), but you mean rabbis? They do have rabies though lmao :lol: :lol:

Balvraz said:
After so many wars and genocides againt gentiles is more than obvious that yes. Mass killing their followers also serve their purposes because they use the huge amount of death energy raised to manifest their own agenda against gentiles. This is the reason why they do human anf animal ritual sacrifices as well.

The Alchemist7 said:
Balvraz said:
After so many wars and genocides againt gentiles is more than obvious that yes. Mass killing their followers also serve their purposes because they use the huge amount of death energy raised to manifest their own agenda against gentiles. This is the reason why they do human anf animal ritual sacrifices as well.

Okay, thanks for the info! Damn bastards….

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

This makes me happy af!

"At first it was the word..."

The word of god and all creation and every jewish statements are directly related to this. The alphabet, the language ..is similar to an OS in a PC. It is incredibly and directly related to the soul and manifestation of existence.

All they have is their alphabet and the creations on top of that. The F RTR not only nullifies the manifestation of this but destroys the alphabet, this being the word of god, the creation aka the jew.

Thank you for explaining this to me!

NinRick said:
Balvraz said:
NinRick said:

They have nowhere to go.

true all they could do is hideout in places until they get found out

Crystallized Mushroom said:
NinRick said:
Balvraz said:

They have nowhere to go.

Well damn….

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:

Not to pull a Fancy, (love ya dude <3), but you mean rabbis? They do have rabies though lmao :lol: :lol:
😂😂😂

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:

Hecc, haha I know it felt so wrong when I was typing it, thanks haha

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:

i agree i heard of cases were the reptarded jews an useful idiots, would curse animals owned by people who did the RTRs,they would do anything even attack animals to get back at gentiles doing the RTRs, the jews are a pathetic disgusting race,not to mention useful idiots helping them to, though karma is going to hit them like a ton of bricks in the end.if i was one of the gods judging one of those useful idiots soul i would have no mercy at all.

NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:
Huh - well, there's a correlation there. As we know, christians are masoch(r)ists; their "god" is the jew; the jew loves being insulted when it summons its overlords. Like "god", like slave!

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:

I don't know, err... whaddoyoumean? nonchalant whistle

It's a wonder and it boggles the mind why the jew, and the top rabbis, don't listen to the Joy of Satan Ministries. The jew knows the JoSM tells the truth... so... why continue on like a beyond-retarded retard? Well, the jew is a robot, and it has programming which it cannot escape, but if it has artificial intelligence and whatever its version of machine learning and augmented reality are... then it could realise "Oh, the JoSM tells the truth! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU, reptillitards! Erm... masters!" The jew knows that it will be destroyed (and I think this applies regardless of whether it succeeds or fails); it knows it is being used; it knows it has nothing higher or beyond; the highest attribute/virtue of "god" is "nothingness, without end" which is "the purest form of spirit" (trying to belittle and undermine Humans, saying to Humans that nirvana, nothingness, is the best; the jew is and has nothing, so it needs to make Humans have and be nothing; it has a bit of happiness in this temporary existence, knowing it has managed to destroy some Humans out of existence); in the envisioned jew afterlife 'The staircase is infinite.' "Don't you know? There's nothing up there." (re: the most jewish film ever made). The jew knows, so... :? :S Watch this Bitchute video again, or watch it for the first time, and realise exactly how... I don't know what... how... disgusting, wrong, anti-whatever the jew actually is; it knows it has a pointless existence while knowing it will be destroyed, yet it still carries on... (What I am saying here is not my review along with the person in the bitchute video's review of the film; I am referring it all to this point of the jew still continuing on despite knowing... still...)

Maybe because the jew doesn't know how to be consistent (the Goy White Supremacist Girl in the film, played by a jew in real-life, decides to not be suspicious but instead becomes enamoured and fascinated by the jew scriptures...). See also this not-original - i.e. this revised - book! The jew doesn't know how to be consistent and how to not contradict itself. The jew is schizophrenic (and I am not taking that from what the uploader of the video said; I know it myself; "god" is a schizoid with "1 'god' in 3 persons" i.e. multiple personalities which don't work together and being schizophrenic). It has just been blagging it for centuries. Notice there always has had to be christian revivals, (and also something in some parts of Europe, with perversion (depending on whomevers' opinions) and sexual freedom in history, then now the sexual suppression again) so the jew is actually very weak and shit in its abilities... but it bides its time slowly to return the Goyim back to "the path". (Unless this is all also very deliberate, i.e. my wave interpretation but extended over centuries, including the ignorant Goyim reincarnating into different extremes or parts of the wave, so as to keep them bouncing around like rag-dolls or balls in a pinball machine - in other words, contradictions and inconsistencies.)

Maybe that's why the jew continues on, despite knowing it is pointless and is to be destroyed and is not actually important to its overlords, etc... (Is the jew intelligent or what? No-one - or ones - can be that fucking beyond retardedly-stupid... Then again, on the other hand - the jew was created to be pollution and poison and pestilence upon Green and Nature and and Earth, so... So the inconsistencies, the contradictions, etc., are all a part of it.) The jew plays both sides, so that is perhaps also an undertone being admitted in the film (gaining more emotion and brain energies from the Goyim), so while the jew was made to be pollution, poison and pestilence, made to be contradictory, hypocritical and inconsistent, it sometimes manages to adapt to one thing or another. It had been given a form of magic so as to help there be a shroud or shield of secrecy and holy magnificence around it, and the lies and control of the Goyim meant that the Goyim were not supposed to know about these things... but still... the jew continues on regardless... despite knowing...

Maybe the jew knows, knows, knows, so it is doing this on purpose so as to 'make the most of it'. It cannot beg Satan - well, it could - for forgiveness and a chance, but that literally wouldn't make a difference. Maybe the jew knows that it cannot possibly be saved no matter what, so it is making the most of its superficial, pointless, materialistic, contradictory, inconsistent, hypocritical, pollution, poison, pestilential existence while it still can. In the grand scheme of eternity and infinity, the jew - while extreme and significant - was merely a blip.

Again, regarding christians being masoch(r)ists and the jew enjoying being bullied by its overlords "like 'god', like slaves" - in this film, the jewboy who is challenging the rabbi said - "It's not about abraham's faith; it's about god's power. god says, 'You know how powerful I am? I can make you do anything I want, no matter how stupid, even kill your own son, 'cause I'm everything and you're nothing'". Look at the World - that is exactly the jew's attitude and opinion and what it has been doing against Earth and Her Inhabitants; see what's happening - people killing their own Children, people being low subhumans like that and also in other ways, such as drugs, alcohol, etc... "god" jew has made this happen - and christians feel so proud and full of themselves, that they are not shit and nothing like those druggies and alcoholics are, that they are higher and above these untermensch, so condescending and belittling, all the while, they are still damned, damning themselves, as long as they were com-pliant enough then their souls will be consumed. "...Egypt, you would have been destroyed in the desert along with all those who worshipped the golden calf." "Then let him destroy me now. Go ahead. Kill me. Here I am. Do it!" This film, while having a relatively-low budget and limited release, was still acclaimed critically and won awards or prizes as "a masterpiece", so... the jew knows all of these things, it knows this all is very real which has been depicted in a very unknown film which has been praised very highly.

Erm... huh, yeah!

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:
Huh - well, there's a correlation there. As we know, christians are masoch(r)ists; their "god" is the jew; the jew loves being insulted when it summons its overlords. Like "god", like slave!

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:

I don't know, err... whaddoyoumean? nonchalant whistle

It's a wonder and it boggles the mind why the jew, and the top rabbis, don't listen to the Joy of Satan Ministries. The jew knows the JoSM tells the truth... so... why continue on like a beyond-retarded retard? Well, the jew is a robot, and it has programming which it cannot escape, but if it has artificial intelligence and whatever its version of machine learning and augmented reality are... then it could realise "Oh, the JoSM tells the truth! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU, reptillitards! Erm... masters!" The jew knows that it will be destroyed (and I think this applies regardless of whether it succeeds or fails); it knows it is being used; it knows it has nothing higher or beyond; the highest attribute/virtue of "god" is "nothingness, without end" which is "the purest form of spirit" (trying to belittle and undermine Humans, saying to Humans that nirvana, nothingness, is the best; the jew is and has nothing, so it needs to make Humans have and be nothing; it has a bit of happiness in this temporary existence, knowing it has managed to destroy some Humans out of existence); in the envisioned jew afterlife 'The staircase is infinite.' "Don't you know? There's nothing up there." (re: the most jewish film ever made). The jew knows, so... :? :S Watch this Bitchute video again, or watch it for the first time, and realise exactly how... I don't know what... how... disgusting, wrong, anti-whatever the jew actually is; it knows it has a pointless existence while knowing it will be destroyed, yet it still carries on... (What I am saying here is not my review along with the person in the bitchute video's review of the film; I am referring it all to this point of the jew still continuing on despite knowing... still...)

Maybe because the jew doesn't know how to be consistent (the Goy White Supremacist Girl in the film, played by a jew in real-life, decides to not be suspicious but instead becomes enamoured and fascinated by the jew scriptures...). See also this not-original - i.e. this revised - book! The jew doesn't know how to be consistent and how to not contradict itself. The jew is schizophrenic (and I am not taking that from what the uploader of the video said; I know it myself; "god" is a schizoid with "1 'god' in 3 persons" i.e. multiple personalities which don't work together and being schizophrenic). It has just been blagging it for centuries. Notice there always has had to be christian revivals, (and also something in some parts of Europe, with perversion (depending on whomevers' opinions) and sexual freedom in history, then now the sexual suppression again) so the jew is actually very weak and shit in its abilities... but it bides its time slowly to return the Goyim back to "the path". (Unless this is all also very deliberate, i.e. my wave interpretation but extended over centuries, including the ignorant Goyim reincarnating into different extremes or parts of the wave, so as to keep them bouncing around like rag-dolls or balls in a pinball machine - in other words, contradictions and inconsistencies.)

Maybe that's why the jew continues on, despite knowing it is pointless and is to be destroyed and is not actually important to its overlords, etc... (Is the jew intelligent or what? No-one - or ones - can be that fucking beyond retardedly-stupid... Then again, on the other hand - the jew was created to be pollution and poison and pestilence upon Green and Nature and and Earth, so... So the inconsistencies, the contradictions, etc., are all a part of it.) The jew plays both sides, so that is perhaps also an undertone being admitted in the film (gaining more emotion and brain energies from the Goyim), so while the jew was made to be pollution, poison and pestilence, made to be contradictory, hypocritical and inconsistent, it sometimes manages to adapt to one thing or another. It had been given a form of magic so as to help there be a shroud or shield of secrecy and holy magnificence around it, and the lies and control of the Goyim meant that the Goyim were not supposed to know about these things... but still... the jew continues on regardless... despite knowing...

Maybe the jew knows, knows, knows, so it is doing this on purpose so as to 'make the most of it'. It cannot beg Satan - well, it could - for forgiveness and a chance, but that literally wouldn't make a difference. Maybe the jew knows that it cannot possibly be saved no matter what, so it is making the most of its superficial, pointless, materialistic, contradictory, inconsistent, hypocritical, pollution, poison, pestilential existence while it still can. In the grand scheme of eternity and infinity, the jew - while extreme and significant - was merely a blip.

Again, regarding christians being masoch(r)ists and the jew enjoying being bullied by its overlords "like 'god', like slaves" - in this film, the jewboy who is challenging the rabbi said - "It's not about abraham's faith; it's about god's power. god says, 'You know how powerful I am? I can make you do anything I want, no matter how stupid, even kill your own son, 'cause I'm everything and you're nothing'". Look at the World - that is exactly the jew's attitude and opinion and what it has been doing against Earth and Her Inhabitants; see what's happening - people killing their own Children, people being low subhumans like that and also in other ways, such as drugs, alcohol, etc... "god" jew has made this happen - and christians feel so proud and full of themselves, that they are not shit and nothing like those druggies and alcoholics are, that they are higher and above these untermensch, so condescending and belittling, all the while, they are still damned, damning themselves, as long as they were com-pliant enough then their souls will be consumed. "...Egypt, you would have been destroyed in the desert along with all those who worshipped the golden calf." "Then let him destroy me now. Go ahead. Kill me. Here I am. Do it!" This film, while having a relatively-low budget and limited release, was still acclaimed critically and won awards or prizes as "a masterpiece", so... the jew knows all of these things, it knows this all is very real which has been depicted in a very unknown film which has been praised very highly.

Erm... huh, yeah!

Oh don't worry i was just referring to your famous "grammar nazi" icon :lol:

Shadowcat said:
Cool! I'm an icon. I'm iconic. :cool:

It's me the cow you would all call this trolling but honestly I just have something to say I don't know why everyone agrees with the bullshit with me but I don't see how I deserve a fucking thing from everything that happened before I was born up to know it really looks like your fucking God has been waiting to ruin my life and because of this fucking website and with my experience you all most likely knew and was waiting for everything to fucking happened I don't don't see why everyone agrees with shit but I know the bullshit in my past that shows you all caused my mental illness that lead to this bullshit atlest your fucking God did therfore you all should be to blame because with everything you all had to know I know either way I was a child and you don't take advantage of children I know you don't throw people childhood in their face I know everything I did was because mental illness mental illness your fucking alian or demon or what the fuck ever fucking prick God caused I know you don't throw people's mental illness in their face or kill or hurt or do a fucking thing to do over it I know it was a accident everything I did and when it wasn't it was because I was just a child with mental trauma and I know that gives you no right to do or say a fucking thing to me and I know that that shit could be the only reason I supposedly deserve everything and even that is a pathetic reason to do something to someone no matter why or why not especially since looking at my ancestors atlest my records and everything and most likely I'm pure white I could explain more but I'm honestly deciding rather I should wait so I can blame God more or rather I should give people a fucking reason to call me crazy I'm not sure but it popped up last time just know you can find alot of things on the web including addresses with just a username but I know I'm crazy you all didn't do a fucking thing I could explain more but I know I didn't do a fucking thing wrong yet everyone agrees with killing babies or turning someone into a cow even though they just were a kid with mental trauma and it gives no body the right to do a fucking thing to them and no your not my baby sitter but you also don't have the right to ruin people's lives especially since they never were trying to fucking do anything wrong and the only reason they did is because your stupid God because of this stupid website so if anything to me your all to fucking blame even though I never was meaning to do anything I shouldn't have been doing fucking do something I don't fucking care you all most likely will anyway you all must love taking advantage of children people with mental illness and especially children with mental illness all I have to say a certain someone better hope their names don't pop up because a van might come through their window and a bat might go to their fucking heads Satan dose't force himself on anyone I beg to fucking differ because if not he would go the fuck away and apparently he dose take advantage of children with problems who do something by accident anyways go fuck your self 🖕 how's that for a emoji

Shadowcat said:
FancyMancy said:
Shadowcat said:
Cool! I'm an icon. I'm iconic. :cool:

Your'e awesome Fancy :cool:

I love your art in your signature!!!

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
I love your art in your signature!!!
jesus christmas. You and Jack seriously need to learn how to be subtle!

Why would I want to be subtle?
You're supposed to jump in and add to praise, of how amazing I am! Instead, you redirected it from me elsewhere! Big meanie. Oh, wait. Why would you want to be subtle? Ohhh, OK. Nevermind. whistles to self out-of-tune

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back