Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does someone understand this?

SageOfSixPaths

I'll be brief, I fell into a trap by some former friends who are with the enemy. They gave me weed to smoke that supposedly had some substance mixed in it that basically would've turned off my conscience and made me a walking zombie and make me listen to their commands. It lasted a few days and I think I was given it more than once. But then at the end they told me to jump off a building and I did that. When I was in hospital my soul came out of my body, supposedly but I have no clue as to why I don't remember being out of my body. I was told all this by a psychic who have proven themselves to know stuff to an extent. Why do I not remember being out of my body? Is it because when I went back into my body the effects of the drug in my brain made me lose my memories again, or is it because of the brain trauma? My brain was bleeding a lot and they had to drill a hole in my scalp to drain the blood. Also I was told by them that my dad was there and tried to take me to some other realm or something and that I kicked him out of my presence. But my dad was Catholic. Why on earth was he still on earth? Or is it that the enemy doesn't take everyone to burn in hell? Or did Father Satan prevent him from burning in hell but just didn't take him anywhere? I remember when I was recently doing a Demonic authority ritual, during that time my mum said she saw my dad's ghost and said he pointed her to my room so she'd go there. My mum is anti-satanism. But what I don't understand is, why do I not remember anything during the time I was outside my body? I highly doubt I have Jewish genetics and I wasn't told by the psychics that Satan was there. My dad was Dutch (full white) my mum is part Arab, part Tajik and part Uzbek. They (the psychics) said they called me, calmed me down as I was afraid and told me to return to my body as I'd be alright. I was out of my body for apparently 3 days. Not sure why my body didn't die. Maybe Father Satan kept me alive? Also, my grandfather came and kicked my dad out from my presence too or something like that and I was told I was arguing with my dad too. So I don't know what to think, did Father Satan remove some of my memories because of trauma? Or is it the drug and damage in my body, that just erased my memories when I jumped back into my body?

SageOfSixPaths said:
I'll be brief, I fell into a trap by some former friends who are with the enemy. They gave me weed to smoke that supposedly had some substance mixed in it that basically would've turned off my conscience and made me a walking zombie and make me listen to their commands. It lasted a few days and I think I was given it more than once. But then at the end they told me to jump off a building and I did that. When I was in hospital my soul came out of my body, supposedly but I have no clue as to why I don't remember being out of my body. I was told all this by a psychic who have proven themselves to know stuff to an extent. Why do I not remember being out of my body? Is it because when I went back into my body the effects of the drug in my brain made me lose my memories again, or is it because of the brain trauma? My brain was bleeding a lot and they had to drill a hole in my scalp to drain the blood. Also I was told by them that my dad was there and tried to take me to some other realm or something and that I kicked him out of my presence. But my dad was Catholic. Why on earth was he still on earth? Or is it that the enemy doesn't take everyone to burn in hell? Or did Father Satan prevent him from burning in hell but just didn't take him anywhere? I remember when I was recently doing a Demonic authority ritual, during that time my mum said she saw my dad's ghost and said he pointed her to my room so she'd go there. My mum is anti-satanism. But what I don't understand is, why do I not remember anything during the time I was outside my body? I highly doubt I have Jewish genetics and I wasn't told by the psychics that Satan was there. My dad was Dutch (full white) my mum is part Arab, part Tajik and part Uzbek. They (the psychics) said they called me, calmed me down as I was afraid and told me to return to my body as I'd be alright. I was out of my body for apparently 3 days. Not sure why my body didn't die. Maybe Father Satan kept me alive? Also, my grandfather came and kicked my dad out from my presence too or something like that and I was told I was arguing with my dad too. So I don't know what to think, did Father Satan remove some of my memories because of trauma? Or is it the drug and damage in my body, that just erased my memories when I jumped back into my body?

I once did read about a drug (poison mix) some people in africa use to create vodoo zombies to comand them then, it may be was something like this.

If a soul does not go into the fake light (sometimes relatives are portraid etc) to lower the souls guard or reincarnate on thear own, they can stay on the astral field here on earth, but at some point they will dissolve without a body. You may do a ritual to satan to ask him to reincarnate your father. Never do drugs again. Find better friends. The memorie loss can be from the accident or you were overtaken in the druged state/ no guard by a enemy entity some people report that they miss memory from this.

See demon page on JOS, demons never create this, if we invoke them.

SageOfSixPaths said:

IF this was an authentic OBE, then it is possible sometimes not to remember everything especially in the cases of head trauma. You are lucky to be alive. This could also have very well just been a mix of vivid dreams. My mother had these strange dreams being in ICU years ago. For example she said she kept dreaming about inanimate objects wanting to become the opposite, along with other strange experiences.

I was told all this by a psychic who have proven themselves to know stuff to an extent. Why do I not remember being out of my body?
Also, you are saying you do not remember any of this and that this was all recalled to you by someone you told was psychic. You may trust them, but it would also not be logical to not leave room for possible error. Take it with a grain of salt. Imo the most important thing is you are alive, and to learn to stay away from people that got you into doing those destructive things.

In any case, there are some times when some human souls can remain on earth for a while for one reason or another. When one is dedicated to Satan however our loved ones are looked after and protected to a degree. I personally do not think any of your family is stuck here anywhere.

If what you say is true, and not a delusion or dreams or fantasies or whatever, then it sounds like scopolamine AKA Devil's Breath. This has been named the World's scariest drug. It is supposed to be a white powder that, for example, if blown in someone's face and they ingest it, or is on a contact card and absorbed into the skin, or their food or drink is spiked, then the receiver/victim can be taken control of, losing all sense of free will, and they have no memory of what happened. This can last for minutes or perhaps longer. It allegedly was used by Nazis, oF cOuRsE. Think Imperio from Harry Potter.

No-one "burns in Hell". Have you not read anything on the websites? There is no such thing as "christian hell", and Hell is a place where Souls go awaiting reincarnation; it is lit dimly, so as not to affect Souls because Souls are made of light; hence the "going into the light" means to have one's Soul die forever, which is what christianity is all about, of course.

Fuchs said:
SageOfSixPaths said:

I once did read about a drug (poison mix) some people in africa use to create vodoo zombies to comand them then, it may be was something like this.

If a soul does not go into the fake light (sometimes relatives are portraid etc) to lower the souls guard or reincarnate on thear own, they can stay on the astral field here on earth, but at some point they will dissolve without a body. You may do a ritual to satan to ask him to reincarnate your father. Never do drugs again. Find better friends. The memorie loss can be from the accident or you were overtaken in the druged state/ no guard by a enemy entity some people report that they miss memory from this.

See demon page on JOS, demons never create this, if we invoke them.

The shaboo

FancyMancy said:
If what you say is true, and not a delusion or dreams or fantasies or whatever, then it sounds like scopolamine AKA Devil's Breath. This has been named the World's scariest drug. It is supposed to be a white powder that, for example, if blown in someone's face and they ingest it, or is on a contact card and absorbed into the skin, or their food or drink is spiked, then the receiver/victim can be taken control of, losing all sense of free will, and they have no memory of what happened. This can last for minutes or perhaps longer. It allegedly was used by Nazis, oF cOuRsE. Think Imperio from Harry Potter.

No-one "burns in Hell". Have you not read anything on the websites? There is no such thing as "christian hell", and Hell is a place where Souls go awaiting reincarnation; it is lit dimly, so as not to affect Souls because Souls are made of light; hence the "going into the light" means to have one's Soul die forever, which is what christianity is all about, of course.
This is what's strange. They gave me weed to smoke. I saw nothing white there from what I remember. And I remembered driving home normally, I don't remember the roads I was taking, but I can sort of remember parking and then going to the park. Then I made some comment on an illuminati Instagram page saying "Your reign will not last, Satan will return" or something and then from then on I don't remember anything. I actually had a dream where it seemed like nothing happened and life continued. I even fucked some girl I met on the streets and I could not have guess it was a dream. Then one time this girl told me to chill with her friends, so I did. I remembered saying something depressing I was feeling to them and then they just began spitting bullshit out their mouths about what I said and I jumped out of the balcony there, just one floor down, didn't feel pain or anything. I was laying for a bit then lost consciousness. Then I woke up in some hospital, some doctor said they did surgery on my arm, I end up leaving, take bus to some random location, go to some shop looking place, someone then comes after I throw up there and says my name and goes like, do you want a massage? I said how do you know my name? He said do you want a massage? I said alright because I figured it might make me less sick, without questioning too much how he knew my name. Then they came with a hospital bed and painfully put me on it. On some fucking clothes shop. Afterwards, I woke up at some bus stop as if I was dragged there by the doctors, but went back in the hospital because I felt like I needed medical care because of my sickness as it kept recurring. Then, it ended up leading to me being in an ICU, then my mum tells me what really happened. I was thinking wtf is she on about, she said I jumped off of 5 stories and said there was my blood stained on the floor. I remember walking after I got out of hospital and I saw a literal blood stain on where I fell. But what I don't get is, did someone make me go unconscious? Because I think tha powder works instantly and I did not go unconscious after smoking that weed for at least an hour and a half. The psychics said it began with the weed I smoked from that guy, so it must've been another drug, unless they lied. They said that they tried to rape me but failed, but I was unconscious for a few days and was apparently leaving home everyday so they would've had more than one chance to do whatever, unless they didn't even feel like it. It doesn't make sense. So what could it have been? I feel like it was Satan that forced my mind to go unconscious for some reason, but the psychics said something else, that it was what I smoked, eventhough they said it was Satan's fault that this happened to me in the first place.

FancyMancy said:

Deleted and reposted so I can show what I am replying too.

I honestly think something like this is real. I heard a story of someone who was drugged with something but doesn't know what it was. Came too at a different place the oddest part was it was her apartment and during this drugging she seemed under the command of someone some weird stuff. She thinks she was assaulted and maybe stuff stolen from them but doesn't seem sure. Doesn't know how they got drugged but it felt like something hit her and pricked her before this started. I am not sure how long this episode was.

This sounds very much like the story I heard I believe this lasted several hours to a day. It was real considering how traumatized the person was I was talking to about it. Yeah I know something happened.

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

I honestly think something like this is real. I heard a story of someone who was drugged with something but doesn't know what it was. Came too at a different place the oddest part was it was her apartment and during this drugging she seemed under the command of someone some weird stuff. She thinks she was assaulted and maybe stuff stolen from them but doesn't seem sure. Doesn't know how they got drugged but it felt like something hit her and pricked her before this started. I am not sure how long this episode was.

This sounds very much like the story I heard I believe this lasted several hours to a day. It was real considering how traumatized the person was I was talking to about it. Yeah I know something happened.
From the research, which anyone can do, it is from a plant with a certain name, the tree of which has a different name, and it is from Columbia, where the crime is rather high. Legally, it can be used in small quantities medicinally to stop nausea and vomiting due to trravel sickness; and as a side-effect it also reduces saliva, which, the side-effect of it, can be used medically.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

From the research, which anyone can do, it is from a plant with a certain name, the tree of which has a different name, and it is from Columbia, where the crime is rather high. Legally, it can be used in small quantities medicinally to stop nausea and vomiting due to trravel sickness; and as a side-effect it also reduces saliva, which, the side-effect of it, can be used medically.

Ok this is good to know because this person thought they were crazy maybe it didn't happen I am going to show her this when she is ready. It matches the story perfectly

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back