Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Satan really exists? How to reach the Satan?

Sneakzzz

Hello, does Satan really exists?

I wish God Jesus Christ is exists, but I can't reach him for a reason I don't know. I am prayed on a Jesus Christ icon, but I didn't had any result. How I can reach the Satan instead of God Jesus Christ? I'm having to pray on icon of a Satan, and I wish he could exists.

I am also a programmer with a few projects on a C++, and, I think, it's very important for me to reach the Satan.

How I can leave a religion with a Satan?

I wish God Jesus Christ is exists, but I can't reach him for a reason I don't know. I am prayed on a Jesus Christ icon, but I didn't had any result. How I can reach the Satan instead of God Jesus Christ? I'm having to pray on icon of a Satan, and I wish he could exists.

Stop. You can't just follow the same steps and practices here that you did in Christianity and just change your god to Satan. That's not how it works, because we're not just Christianity with a different god. Nobody said that you can follow the same steps as in Christianity here and see results.

You need to familiarize yourself with things like power meditation, chakras, astral senses and magick here, because it's a more complex thing.

Deprogram yourself fully from Christianity first because it's a lie and a hoax.

Study this site fully:

I am also a programmer with a few projects on a C++, and, I think, it's very important for me to reach the Satan.
By that detail you mentioned, I can tell you want to "reach Satan" for the wrong reason. To spare you with any disappointment, Satan doesn't teach you programming. It's also disrespectful to be interested in Satanism only for selfish materialistic reason like programming. Every religion, including Satanism, has a spiritual purpose. No religion has satisfying your material desires as its main goal.

You should be mainly looking to develop your soul and meditate every day and as your grow and become spiritually stronger you can use your powers to improve your programming or whatever else you want too.

Your first part seems a bit disrespectful too:

I wish God Jesus Christ is exists, but I can't reach him for a reason I don't know. I am prayed on a Jesus Christ icon, but I didn't had any result.
It seems to me you see Satan as a "second alternative" to the fake Christian entities instead of the true God.l

Combined to your last paragraph it seems as if you want to use Satan and Satanism for your selfish purposes and then leave.

Stop, completely stop. Don't you think Satan doesn't know your intentions to use and betray Him? In fact most people in the past sought to do exactly that because they were brainwashed by Christianity to falsely believe that he's "evil" (he's not). So he's used to many people trying to use him and knows their intentions.

Don't do anything with Satan unless you're willing to change your mind and see Him as the true God and let him guide you spiritually, not just for your selfish purposes.

How I can leave a religion with a Satan?
Satan is Alive, and he is a being now leaving in this world. Satan Is God, the only true God, the other Gods you call JESUS are false entities, this things are not real there were only programed to enslave you. The christian "JESUS CHRIST and or GOD" are your enemies. Hear the truth. This entities don't answer prayers. Rise and shine, this is your opportunity.

This sounds like that "making pact with the devil" xtian BS.

Please go read over the Joy of Satan page and have these delusions shattered. Then when you understand who Father Satan really is and what He stands for, then we can start again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back