Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Satan Own this Planet?

Curious666

I believe the Gods are way advanced and have vast amounts of wealth. They adorn themselves with gold and silver in their clothing and appearances. This clearly shows how advanced they are with unimaginable wealth and resources.

In planet earth, the rich own houses and lands. But I believe the Gods own worlds and planets. When they converse on matters of real estate and properties, they talk about owning worlds.

Does Satan own this planet? And the Enemy is trying to steal it from him and the gods?

The value is not the world itself but the collective soul of humanity and this is what's being fought for and what belongs to Satan as He is who created humanity. This wet rock circling the sun is not the important thing here.

The enemy is interested in subverting and converting the collective soul of humanity to dedicate the vast psychic energy generated by humanity towards their own goals and agenda outside of our world. Satan has warned of the upward pentagram and how energies are being sent upwards and out of the earth. These are no doubt being harvested by the enemy.

Their goal to my understanding is to turn the earth into a hiveworld of obedient subhuman souls that dedicate their souls to their interests and pump psychic energies to manifest outcomes elsewhere.

This is a major boon and not something our gods wish for the enemy to have for strategic reasons. There is also the fact we are their creation and they do not wish for us to be violated and deformed in this manner. And they will be forced to destroy us and this world should we be totally subverted and taken over, as this kind of strategic advantage cannot be overlooked and tolerated.

Make no mistake the gods created us for this reason also. The whole mining gold thing is a fundamental misunderstanding of the purpose of humanity. We are to build a world where humanity thrives spiritually and when the time comes, begin to pump psychic energy to assist Satan and His agenda elsewhere. To my understanding there were complications in setting this up and the enemy has attempted to seize and enslave us to pump energy for THEIR interests instead.

This is just my interpretation, I could be wrong here. Satan wants us to be powerful, to become like gods in our own right. When the time comes we will guide humanity on the true path and this world and it's people will again be dedicated to Satan's agenda.

There is no greater freedom and joy than to serve Satan. Humanity will learn of this again, as they have forgotten.

Yeah man we are in the galaxy stock market. A lot of shekels.

However, joking or not, the enemy thinks as so.

Curious666 said:
I believe the Gods are way advanced and have vast amounts of wealth. They adorn themselves with gold and silver in their clothing and appearances. This clearly shows how advanced they are with unimaginable wealth and resources.

In planet earth, the rich own houses and lands. But I believe the Gods own worlds and planets. When they converse on matters of real estate and properties, they talk about owning worlds.

Does Satan own this planet? And the Enemy is trying to steal it from him and the gods?

Our entire solar system was part of the empire of the gods, there were three human populations on 3 planets of our solar system, Phaeton, Mars and Earth, Phaeton was destroyed by an attack by the reptilians, they literally blew up the planet, this made the water from Phaeton fall on our planet causing the "flood", after which they also started a war on Mars, I believe that the destruction of Phaeton was caused by a mega nuclear bomb, the same was done on a smaller scale on Mars, which made its atmosphere destroyed and forced the humans who live there to take shelter in underground bunkers, some bombs also seem to have been exploded on Earth, as there are many things on Earth that are thousands of years old that could only be made with nuclear bombs, in that Atlantis was destroyed, I'm not sure how exactly Earth's civilizations survived all this, but we had the gods physically with us at the time, but after all this great war in our solar system the the gods departed.

The rightful owner of our planet is Satan, but the reptilians currently have control over our solar system, their goal was for the Jews to enslave humanity and after that colonize this solar system as part of the reptilian empire, but that will never happen, even if Gentiles were enslaved, which they won't be, Jews are so self-destructive that if they didn't have a "greater evil" to fight, in this case Gentiles, they would start killing each other to extinction.

Love all your answers. So much mystery. Thanks
Oh I wish the Gods were with us.

Dahaarkan said:
The value is not the world itself but the collective soul of humanity and this is what's being fought for and what belongs to Satan as He is who created humanity. This wet rock circling the sun is not the important thing here.

The enemy is interested in subverting and converting the collective soul of humanity to dedicate the vast psychic energy generated by humanity towards their own goals and agenda outside of our world. Satan has warned of the upward pentagram and how energies are being sent upwards and out of the earth. These are no doubt being harvested by the enemy.

Their goal to my understanding is to turn the earth into a hiveworld of obedient subhuman souls that dedicate their souls to their interests and pump psychic energies to manifest outcomes elsewhere.

This is a major boon and not something our gods wish for the enemy to have for strategic reasons. There is also the fact we are their creation and they do not wish for us to be violated and deformed in this manner. And they will be forced to destroy us and this world should we be totally subverted and taken over, as this kind of strategic advantage cannot be overlooked and tolerated.

Make no mistake the gods created us for this reason also. The whole mining gold thing is a fundamental misunderstanding of the purpose of humanity. We are to build a world where humanity thrives spiritually and when the time comes, begin to pump psychic energy to assist Satan and His agenda elsewhere. To my understanding there were complications in setting this up and the enemy has attempted to seize and enslave us to pump energy for THEIR interests instead.

This is just my interpretation, I could be wrong here. Satan wants us to be powerful, to become like gods in our own right. When the time comes we will guide humanity on the true path and this world and it's people will again be dedicated to Satan's agenda.

There is no greater freedom and joy than to serve Satan. Humanity will learn of this again, as they have forgotten.
Technically our solar system is important, without the structure it has of 7 planets and 12 constellations our soul could not evolve spiritually, without the Moon, for example, humanity would lose the psychic abilities of astral vision and remain ignorant of the spiritual, for this in the past the Jews tried to blow up the moon with nuclear bombs and the gods prevented it.

Melvin said:
Curious666 said:

Our entire solar system was part of the empire of the gods, there were three human populations on 3 planets of our solar system, Phaeton, Mars and Earth, Phaeton was destroyed by an attack by the reptilians, they literally blew up the planet, this made the water from Phaeton fall on our planet causing the "flood", after which they also started a war on Mars

How do you know this?

Kundalini666 said:
Melvin said:
Curious666 said:

Our entire solar system was part of the empire of the gods, there were three human populations on 3 planets of our solar system, Phaeton, Mars and Earth, Phaeton was destroyed by an attack by the reptilians, they literally blew up the planet, this made the water from Phaeton fall on our planet causing the "flood", after which they also started a war on Mars

How do you know this?

This was said in several old sermons, search for Phaeton and Mars in the forum and you will find about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back