Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does raising your bioelectricity cure mental illnesses?

I read on the page Satanism and the Kundalini Serpent that people with low bioelectricity are usually depressed. I’m a little depressed, I mean, I take meds for it and I also have schizoaffective disorder with bipolar type 1. So severe mania. If I do what I need to do to raise my bioelectricity, or chi, will I possibly or definitely get rid of my mental issues? I’m tired of taking meds for them!

Medical advice is always recommended in these cases, as you can not rely solely on spiritual solutions. But meditations will help you greatly, they will surely minimise the effects of schizoaffective disorder, but will likely not cure it completely and permanently. Once you start feeling better, you can ask your doctor/psychologist to reduce your intake of medications, but don't rush it and make it worse in the process.

Raising your bioelectricity can indeed help you feel more motivated and joyful. However,on its own it cannot cure mental illness or psychological trauma. In fact it is advised to do healing workings to heal from any mental illness before attempting more advanced meditations because when your bioelectricity increases your thoughts and emotions can affect yourself and those around you more. That's also the reason why Void meditation is one of the most important meditation you have to master,because having control over your mind is essential to advance in this path.
Last but not least people with conditions like yours should be cautious when they practice meditations that can overstimulate your nervous system. Always take the warnings in the meditation pages seriously and never do more than what you feel comfortable doing.

Well, I suffered from full blown schizophrenia in the past on a very destructive level, these diseases are no joke because it is a condition where the mind attacks itself and I learned that with the gods everything can be cured. But don't worry, If you are a dedicated satanist you get the help you need and most likely you will be better and not reach extreme situations as long as you are aware. most likely your condition is easy to cure but you know yourself better.

Increasing your bioelectricity by its own will not cure you in my opinion, but will worsen your situation if you have a self destructive nature. Now you should really know that if you choose to heal with spirituality and target recovery from mental illness, it may feel worse before it gets better just be aware of that.

on the openening your soul section in jos its already stated: mentall ilness miraculously cured after opening all your chakras.

but my advise - work more on your lower chakras for grounding + intense cleaning, chant satanama while void meditating for balance and harmony of the mind and chakras, do a 40 days work for mental health, you can use berkano rune, If I remember correctly it is the most suitable for this, but don't take my word for it because I am less prefer using runes but even regular work with energy will do it.

During recovery is when there is pushback, it can even happen during the cleansing of the aura, many suppressed emotions float, and you will not understand what is happening to you, instead of fighting it or feeling bad, you need to understand the source of the problem, because mental illnesses often develop when we ignore of our problems and traumas because we don't want to remember them and then one day we have an anxiety attack or rage or impulsive behaviors or mania/depression, but when we return to remember the traumas to treat them and understand them, that's where the solution is and that's the only way.

I read on the page Satanism and the Kundalini Serpent that people with low bioelectricity are usually depressed. I’m a little depressed, I mean, I take meds for it and I also have schizoaffective disorder with bipolar type 1. So severe mania. If I do what I need to do to raise my bioelectricity, or chi, will I possibly or definitely get rid of my mental issues? I’m tired of taking meds for them!

Mental illnesess have many types. Yes, meditation can help. But you might also need regular therapy with a therapist [do not tell them about Spiritual Satanism, for safety reasons] but work intently on approaching events from your past [trauma, disappointments etc] to find roots of these.

Then, with therapy + spiritual knowledge + the Gods, and maybe if you are severely down, certain supplementation, these can be overcome in the end. Many people have healed completely from many mental illnesses.

Insist on seeking professional advice on these and a proper healthcare professional. Many of these things are not games. Do not do too much non-grounding meditation either. There is time for after you are better to engage safely into the spiritual.

Depression is linked more to feelings of lack of capability, lack of power, unable to see a way forward, etc, so in this sense more bio-electricity helps. However, your other disorders are more related to your perceptions and feelings, as well as energy balance. You would want to focus more on balancing, grounding, and repair, if that makes sense. Do Valefor's Ritual and do your own research on this. Runes like Wunjo can help repair in a general sense. Berkano can stabilize the emotions. Lagur and Mannaz can fix mental perceptions, but please be careful here and consult Valefor, your GD, or Satan.

Although you can seek alternative treatment in place of your current medication, the reality is that it can take time for this all to heal. Further, any spiritual workings can create backlash symptoms that you will need to contend with. Therefore, staying under the treatment of a professional would actually help you get better, despite if you are tired with the meds.

The problem with these disorders is that they can cause you to act in ways that may be harmful, so you have to be careful about growing your general power too much. Instead, focus on cleaning and protection, plus balancing actions like hatha yoga and alternate nose breathing. This creates stability and a place for healing to occur. When you are capable enough, or the Gods say it is ok, you can do a healing working, such as with Wunjo. When doing this, make sure you clean and protect yourself well to avoid any major backlash, such as maybe the mania may flare up suddenly for a day, or something like that, as part of the healing process.

It's funny to think that I discovered how strong we humans are with our minds while I had schizo, because I had destructive behavior and would create trouble for myself by creating unwanted imaginary scenarios in my head, and it would become my reality within days. When I recognized this and understood how intent works in magic, I decided to go the opposite way and that's where the hope was and I started to connect more with the gods.

We need to organize a volunteer therapy core of dedicated Satanists. Emotional support is the job of a priest and if our leaders are too busy they need to recruit more people. Our clergy is good at writing articles but we need leaders and to organize all of the people who want to do more for Satan.

I would highly advise not interacting with the mental health system, you would essentially be volunteering to have your mind reprogrammed by ZOG if you did so. I understand things can be hard and the medicine and company can make you feel better but we are dedicated by blood to our father Satan and should stand firm in the face of adversity rather then seek enemy comforts.

We all need help at one point in our lives and that should come from the Gods and each other not jews.

We need to organize a volunteer therapy core of dedicated Satanists. Emotional support is the job of a priest and if our leaders are too busy they need to recruit more people. Our clergy is good at writing articles but we need leaders and to organize all of the people who want to do more for Satan.

I would highly advise not interacting with the mental health system, you would essentially be volunteering to have your mind reprogrammed by ZOG if you did so. I understand things can be hard and the medicine and company can make you feel better but we are dedicated by blood to our father Satan and should stand firm in the face of adversity rather then seek enemy comforts.

We all need help at one point in our lives and that should come from the Gods and each other not jews.
The amount of legitimate mental illness is already high.

Then we have pseudo-mental illnesses like minor depression, minor autism, minor ADHD and anxiety that mostly come from the misery of being blocked off from basic milestones (basic boundaries or limitations that force one to grow, sex/romance, work), being obese or being unsocialized by society and barely present parents, which now envelop about half the population at any given point, yet still have very deleterious effects.

The Priesthood or advancing members are there but do not have time to spend all day to spend catering to emotional support. This is like if every neat person had to clean up the mess of every dirty place on the earth with a pan and brush.

Cognitive behavioral therapy is a necessity for improvement of the mind in many cases, this is why HP Cobra suggested it. Most psychologists are not jews, they are people with limitations and a limited view of the mind and soul. The Satanic advantage is being able to pair this with things that go 'deeper' such as self-hypnosis.

Never-ever speak about any SS things with those in mental institutions.

Not sure if that's the case in many countries, but in Eastern Europe any suspicion in regards of you being involved in any non-mainstream religious movements (any Satanism is a big red flag for them) gives these wardens of mind a legal reason to brand you a special sort of psycho and drug till vegetable state. Punitive psychiatry is a harsh reality in places without much freedom. And the following record of your affiliation with "especially dangerous cults" could ruin your following life.

They could easily do the above for things that seem trifles for us. So please, be wary, secrecy is a must.

I went on a tangent after seeing things that concerned me rather the give you the best advice I could, so I'll give you some suggestions. You should go in the direction of more cleaning and void rather than enhancing your power because you don't want to overcharge overactive brain. I don't disagree with the spiritual things the clergy proscribed so go ahead and do those too.

I adhere to a mystical understanding of consciousness. I believe schizophrenic disorders are a product of being to open to the astral without having any way to distinguish outside hostile thoughts from your own, so you internalize them. My suggestion is to keep the page for the banishing ritual bookmarked and do it whenever you calm down after having a bad metal health day. Those happen because you are being visited by a bad spirit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back