Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does power hypnosis alter brain chemistry?

astral_combat

Would a spell to make oneself lusted after by the world act on the wizard's hypothalamus and pituitary gland to increase levels of pheromones? This has got me thinking about neuroendocrine neurons in the peripheral nervous system. I'm freaked out by people who spray themselves with synthetic pheromones. Anything synthetic reminds me of kikes. I used to study neuroscience. Hormones act to change brain structure, function and chemistry. Power meditations cause new pathways to be created in the brain. My reasoning tends to be causal. New pathways created would mean an alteration in hormonal activity, especially second messages, which govern internal biochemical communication in neurons. Pheromones do more than incite lust. They make people like you and listen to what you say. Charisma, charm, influence, etc. Good stuff that. The jew will not get a penny from me.

WOW.....thats some great info....
  <em>Terrence L Robinson[/B]</em>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, March 31, 2011 9:36:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Does power hypnosis alter brain chemistry?

Would a spell to make oneself lusted after by the world act on the wizard's hypothalamus and pituitary gland to increase levels of pheromones? This has got me thinking about neuroendocrine neurons in the peripheral nervous system. I'm freaked out by people who spray themselves with synthetic pheromones. Anything synthetic reminds me of kikes. I used to study neuroscience. Hormones act to change brain structure, function and chemistry. Power meditations cause new pathways to be created in the brain. My reasoning tends to be causal. New pathways created would mean an alteration in hormonal activity, especially second messages, which govern internal biochemical communication in neurons. Pheromones do more than incite lust. They make people like you and listen to what you say. Charisma, charm, influence, etc. Good stuff that. The jew will not get a penny from me.

Yeah. Pretty much energy affects what I think is called biochemistry. So yes it does.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "astral_combat" <robert.hawyes@... wrote:

Well, as I understand it, workings to make oneself more lustful is usually an aura working (since were speaking of pheromones, I guess I'm on the right track).
We must never forget that the mystical is inseparable from the physical.
So, what is the physical manifestation of the newly-more-attractive aura?
The way the people you encounter react to it.
By affecting their aura, you also affect what is within them - their feelings.

"As within, so without"
-The Emerald Tablet

Now, on the case of charisma.
If you read the article on Auric Hygiene, (I'm sorry if  I'm focusing too much on the magick than the physical science. For as long as my point is valid, I'm sure there's nothing wrong) it says that a clean and powerful aura is attractive.
I think that the cleanliness of an aura is significant to being attractive (on all levels), because of any negative thoughtforms or even just negative energy will tend to act on the person that makes contact with our aura.

Again, what affects them on the astral affects them on the physical. + Affecting their aura affects them as a whole!

AVE OMNES DOMINUS LUCIFER!
http://ibleedhandsanitizer.tumblr.com 
just put your hands on me, John F. Kennedy
i'll make you scream, baby
as long as you pay me

--- In [email protected], "astral_combat" <robert.hawyes@... wrote:

Either way, be careful. Not sure if you have ever had a stalker, I've had 3, not fun. Then you have to do binding spells, etc... it's just better/easier to program you aura or thoughtforms to attract the person you want, specifically. Always be careful for what you wish for, or however the old saying goes ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "astral_combat" <robert.hawyes@... wrote:

I have noticed that some people seem to be scared of me and others more quiet around me than say two months ago.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back