Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Dedication opens me astrally?

Ilias

Does dedication opens me astrally? If not then how long does the meditation on each minor chakra lasts so I can see or atleast talk with the gods for like 5 minutes

Seriously if you think Satan needs your soul so much and that other beings will work for you to achieve anything, get a twist on the left. If you think that your dedication will offer power in exchange of you dedicating, turn to the right. Its not Satan who needs followers. Its the fake ass jewish 'god'. Stop playing these retarded games and trying to summon Demons just to have meaningless chit chat. Or use them for favors and to gain help. Unless someone is really dedicated to Satan the Demons won't show up. If you're not dedicated you can be messing with any being there is and none cares. You use Satan's name in summoning and invocation and you are not dedicated to Him? Thats seriously hypocritical. If you think that beings who are like 10000 years old have time for meaningless chit chat with people that don't have the gut to even dedicate and try to practice Satanism from the safe route... Do a 360 twist. I am seriously trying to not be sarcastic or rude or ironic but this is my limit. You just don't even read the JoS and you come asking questions that are simply bullshit. If you're devoted and you want friendships and having relations with our Gods, you can't do it because your dabbling. Asking for an freaking outcome and 'power'.

To have a relation with a God, open up astrally or other gifts from Satan- is of uttermost Holyness and the Gods, they won't waste their time if you try to dabble and do anything from a safe route, so if you don't like something you can turn to this fake retard jew spaceman.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

Does dedication opens me astrally? If not then how long does the meditation on each minor chakra lasts so I can see or atleast talk with the gods for like 5 minutes

dedicating does not suddenly give you that or other abilities right away

that is something you have to work at

heck even im not there yet

how long it takes to get to that stage varies from person to person

may be a short time or may be a long time

who knows

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 2:18 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does Dedication opens me astrally?

if you are going to dedicate just to see a Demon then..wtf

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

Okay please read JoS dedication means we dedicate ourselves to advance spiritually and that takes time, time which would in turn allow us to see demons yes, but if you're not willing to dedicate that time you're going to be fucking shit out of luck now stop asking questions like this, you CANNOT get something for nothing (not implying dedicating is nothing) . The only way to get your wish to communicate with our gods is through time and practice, only then will it happen.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Seriously if you think Satan needs your soul so much and that other beings will work for you to achieve anything, get a twist on the left. If you think that your dedication will offer power in exchange of you dedicating, turn to the right. Its not Satan who needs followers. Its the fake ass jewish 'god'. Stop playing these retarded games and trying to summon Demons just to have meaningless chit chat. Or use them for favors and to gain help. Unless someone is really dedicated to Satan the Demons won't show up. If you're not dedicated you can be messing with any being there is and none cares. You use Satan's name in summoning and invocation and you are not dedicated to Him? Thats seriously hypocritical. If you think that beings who are like 10000 years old have time for meaningless chit chat with people that don't have the gut to even dedicate and try to practice Satanism from the safe route... Do a 360 twist. I am seriously trying to not be sarcastic or rude or ironic but this is my limit. You just don't even read the JoS and you come asking questions that are simply bullshit. If you're devoted and you want friendships and having relations with our Gods, you can't do it because your dabbling. Asking for an freaking outcome and 'power'.

To have a relation with a God, open up astrally or other gifts from Satan- is of uttermost Holyness and the Gods, they won't waste their time if you try to dabble and do anything from a safe route, so if you don't like something you can turn to this fake retard jew spaceman.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@ wrote:

It's just a question :O I can't Dedicate because I live with my parents and Cobra no I believe Satan is the true god

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@ wrote:

It takes time i say, some more longer than others. Just keep on going every day. Breath in energy from the sun to the lower chakras and empower them and also vibrate the Isis mantra. It will really pay off. Some people think it takes two or three days. Well like i said for some it takes longer likes months or even years...

For clairvoyance and opening the mind for more psychic power- what is known as
the 'Veil of Isis' mantra. Isis is an alias of Astaroth:

Vibrate-
ISIS
Pronounced-
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/28748

Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 7:28 AM

It's just a question :O I can't Dedicate because I live with my parents and Cobra no I believe Satan is the true god

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Minor chakras*
 Hail Satan!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does Dedication opens me astrally?

It takes time i say, some more longer than others. Just keep on going every day. Breath in energy from the sun to the lower chakras and empower them and also vibrate the Isis mantra. It will really pay off. Some people think it takes two or three days. Well like i said for some it takes longer likes months or even years...

Vibrate-
ISIS
Pronounced-
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

Hail Satan!

Ugh, i think i got the post wrong again! I can't seem to understand anything any one writes anymore. But anyways at least that is just a suggestion to empower minor chakras. Good luck to any one here.
 Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 4:49 PM

Minor chakras*
 Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 4:48 PM

Vibrate-
ISIS
Pronounced-
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

Hail Satan!

You live with your parents and you can't dedicate, but you can do like 7-8 invocations to Lucifuge Rofocal. Please don't use excuses, I just got aggravated because I dislike this behavior, which personally seems wrong to me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

You were able to perform like 10 invocations but can't find 10 minutes for the dedication ritual. If you wanted to, you could have found a way. It's pretty obvious all you care about is to see Demons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I know right its not like its a pay phone or something.Deposit 1.00 for the next 15 minutes to talk to a Demon. LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Sep 9, 2012 10:43:31 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Okay please read JoS dedication means we dedicate ourselves to advance spiritually and that takes time, time which would in turn allow us to see demons yes, but if you're not willing to dedicate that time you're going to be fucking shit out of luck now stop asking questions like this, you CANNOT get something for nothing (not implying dedicating is nothing) . The only way to get your wish to communicate with our gods is through time and practice, only then will it happen.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Ilias" <starwars572@ wrote:

[/TD]

I hate people who see the Gods as sources of powerful experiences or fun or favors and invoke them or try to use them in someway, without giving back to them. The reason for this, it reminds me of freaking jewish sorcery where they use and abuse or invoke any entity there is as to gain any power through it or experience. Its just disgusting. Spiritual Satanism is becoming and of course invocations and evocations are part of our religon but we are not based around these neither our sole aim is to summon any Demon there is just to say we did this or to 'find out', while actually we just have a 'good time' and the God just shows up for nothing, or doesn't show up at all.

Its seriously fucked up that people don't understand that a Human is nothing in the sight of the Gods, unless he is trying to become a God himself. People come and go but the Gods are eternal and Holy and they should be treated in THAT way. Our Gods are GUIDES and they are all helpful, loving and caring. And I'm all up for making different relations with different Gods, summonings etc...But what matters is HOW and in this case there is no dedication, which is the number ONE requirment for this. At least to show your gut, that you deserve the prescence of the Gods into your life.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I know right its not like its a pay phone or something.Deposit 1.00 for the next 15 minutes to talk to a Demon. LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

like people if you ask the gods a favor you should do something in return and/or show gratitude in some way if you do ask favors.

if you bothered to read the part of the dedication that mentioned not to expect anything in return (yes there is a section of the dedication what mentions that) then you would know better not to just expect favors.

Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 2:31 PM

I hate people who see the Gods as sources of powerful experiences or fun or favors and invoke them or try to use them in someway, without giving back to them. The reason for this, it reminds me of freaking jewish sorcery where they use and abuse or invoke any entity there is as to gain any power through it or experience. Its just disgusting. Spiritual Satanism is becoming and of course invocations and evocations are part of our religon but we are not based around these neither our sole aim is to summon any Demon there is just to say we did this or to 'find out', while actually we just have a 'good time' and the God just shows up for nothing, or doesn't show up at all.

Its seriously fucked up that people don't understand that a Human is nothing in the sight of the Gods, unless he is trying to become a God himself. People come and go but the Gods are eternal and Holy and they should be treated in THAT way. Our Gods are GUIDES and they are all helpful, loving and caring. And I'm all up for making different relations with different Gods, summonings etc...But what matters is HOW and in this case there is no dedication, which is the number ONE requirment for this. At least to show your gut, that you deserve the prescence of the Gods into your life.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I know right its not like its a pay phone or something.Deposit 1.00 for the next 15 minutes to talk to a Demon. LOL

Well , THIS IS STUPID .. Calling a god and not giving something in return

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

I do not except favors from Gods..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

like people if you ask the gods a favor you should do something in return and/or show gratitude in some way if you do ask favors.

if you bothered to read the part of the dedication that mentioned not to expect anything in return (yes there is a section of the dedication what mentions that) then you would know better not to just expect favors.

Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 2:31 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

It is my understanding that trying to summon Demons without being Dedicated and having your aura right and putting in the time with meditation and getting your chakras right is inviting disaster. You could end up getting an angel or other nasty entity that will scare your ass back to the jew god.

Just out of curiosity what exactly would the gods want in return?

Well , THIS IS STUPID .. Calling a god and not giving something in return

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back