Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Buddha actually exist?

paranjay321

Buddhism is a root to pagan religions, and Hinduism is one of them. And it teaches about enlightenment, empowerment, and going beyond the human concept of good and evil. JoyofSatan talks about this as well, but in one of HP Maxine's articles, she says Buddha doesn't exist and doesn't do anything by worshiping him. Since Hindu created Buddhism, why would they lie that Buddha was great and reached the enlightenment of Godhead. They're also pagan followers, but I heard that before the Christian era, Hindus didn't follow the teachings of Vedas and Dharma ( which means empowerment, enlightenment to the soul, and principles of Hinduism)and advocated in animal sacrifice, poverty, and etc. Buddha came along at the time and stopped animal sacrifice, poverty, and encouraged people in meditation in order to empower themselves. Well, I appreciated an explaination, or your thoughts on this about if he exist or not and why?

Hail Satan!

Buddha does not exist he was an allegory and it seems a very rhp one. For the Solar mythos of the jounery though the tarot deck. I suggest reading "Suns of God" by Murdock.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "paranjay321" <paranjay321@... wrote:

Buddhism is a root to pagan religions, and Hinduism is one of them. And it teaches about enlightenment, empowerment, and going beyond the human concept of good and evil. JoyofSatan talks about this as well, but in one of HP Maxine's articles, she says Buddha doesn't exist and doesn't do anything by worshiping him. Since Hindu created Buddhism, why would they lie that Buddha was great and reached the enlightenment of Godhead. They're also pagan followers, but I heard that before the Christian era, Hindus didn't follow the teachings of Vedas and Dharma ( which means empowerment, enlightenment to the soul, and principles of Hinduism)and advocated in animal sacrifice, poverty, and etc. Buddha came along at the time and stopped animal sacrifice, poverty, and encouraged people in meditation in order to empower themselves. Well, I appreciated an explaination, or your thoughts on this about if he exist or not and why?

Hail Satan!

What you have to remember is that religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism today do not resemble what they were thousands of years ago. They have been infiltrated and xianized in order to conform to the wishes of the enemy. What these people worship and follow today is not what Hindu's and Buddhists worshipped and followed thousands of years ago, and i believe this is why High Priestess Maxine Dietrich made that comment.   People have been very deluded. For example today Buddha has become a symbol of "only love" and giving up all material posessions, and turning the other cheek, etc... Its all very xian. So, by worshipping this, its no better than worshipping the xian "god". In Ancient times, the Buddha had very different meaning. People these days have no clue what enlightenment actually is, or what it entails. They have been led to believe that in order to reach enlightenment all you have to do is never do anything "bad" to anyone else and abstain from material possessions and other certain emotions. Real Power Meditation and using the Powers of the Mind (Magic) has been forgotten, and this was originally what Buddha was all about.   Some Buddhists do still carry on meditation practices, but again, these have been very watered down and are not nearly as powerful as they were originally. I believe that certain of the real Buddhist Monks are aware of the truth, but Buddhism in general is not waht it used to be at all.   Buddha is a symbol of reaching GodHead through real Power Meditation.   I hope this helped to answer your question.   Hail Satan!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:35:18 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Does Buddha actually exist?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "paranjay321" <paranjay321@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Buddha is not a person per-say, Buddha is a state of being otherwise known as enlightenment. That is the reason why there are many different "Buddhas" in the religion not a single Buddha.

I remember one of HP Maxine's sermons in which she says Buddha does nothing for his/her followers but I do not remember it saying that Buddha does not exist.

Buddhism is a RHP religion and is not practiced by us as it preaches lack of desire in life and altruism to all beings. We empower ourselves to the point of becoming as the gods.

I am not familiar with Hinduism except for their knowledge of the Chakras, Nadis and the Kundalini.

HAIL SATAN

Tim

<td val[/IMG] Do they say Krishna doesn't exist, that's getting even more confusing to me.
If not, maybe I'm reading wrong book, I appreciate if you can correct me.

Hail Satan!
--- On Wed, 4/22/09, mageson6666 <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does Buddha actually exist?
To: [email protected]
Received: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 3:25 PM

Buddha does not exist he was an allegory and it seems a very rhp one. For the Solar mythos of the jounery though the tarot deck. I suggest reading "Suns of God" by Murdock.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "paranjay321" <paranjay321@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:
What you have to remember is that religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism today do not resemble what they were thousands of years ago. They have been infiltrated and xianized in order to conform to the wishes of the enemy. What these people worship and follow today is not what Hindu's and Buddhists worshipped and followed thousands of years ago, and i believe this is why High Priestess Maxine Dietrich made that comment.

People have been very deluded. For example today Buddha has become a symbol of "only love" and giving up all material posessions, and turning the other cheek, etc... Its all very xian. So, by worshipping this, its no better than worshipping the xian "god". In Ancient times, the Buddha had very different meaning. People these days have no clue what enlightenment actually is, or what it entails.. They have been led to believe that in order to reach enlightenment all you have to do is never do anything "bad" to anyone else and abstain from material possessions and other certain emotions. Real Power Meditation and using the Powers of the Mind (Magic) has been forgotten, and this was originally what Buddha was all about.

Some Buddhists do still carry on meditation practices, but again, these have been very watered down and are not nearly as powerful as they were originally. I believe that certain of the real Buddhist Monks are aware of the truth, but Buddhism in general is not waht it used to be at all.

Buddha is a symbol of reaching GodHead through real Power Meditation.

I hope this helped to answer your question.

Hail Satan!!!
The Buddhists that you say carry on the meditation practices are definitely the Tibetan Buddhists. They are prosecuted by china for their religion and they also have spiritual power like us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back