Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DOES ANYONE GET THE DEAL ABOUT VIGILANT CITIZEN AND ITS "VIGIS" AND

sillynut

For someone who had an interest in the site before dedicating to satan, i now see the repetitive articles following the same misinformed theme as incredibly boring and actually quite pathetic. There's no more shock value because now i know the real truth. They keep going on about the same theme of illuminati trying to form a one world government and religion and trying to desensitize us to it through illuminati symbolism  and mind control in music videos and movies and tv shows, and how it's  taking over the world and our lives and schools and our minds. They also mention sinister sites built on ley lines used to project certain energies into the world and  it always goes back to god vs  satan theme.  The world's largest corporations like pepsi, sony and google are owned by the elite and they are in control of what we eat and drink , what we watch, the energy we consume and even the sites we go on  to keep control of us and also to dumb us down in the process...Now this is all old news and am sure people already know the story but what pisses me off is how people run their mouths on the site about how it's all satan's fault and he is causing all this and they leave bible verses and claim people are going to go to hell for listening to mainstream music and that the rest of the world are stupid if they don't believe vigilant citizen's superior articles, just to get a couple of thumbs ups. It puzzles me that vigilant citizen rarely mentions reptilians or our corrupt government and leaders or the monarchy or even 2012 and what is really going on. It focuses too much on artists and national events and historical sites. I ALSO  FIND IT FUNNY HOW ALL THE ARTISTS SURROUNDED BY THIS CONTROVERSY ACTUALLY CARRY ON BEING FAMOUS BY THE MINUTE. PEOPLE ARE SO PRE-OCCUPIED WITH WHAT ARTISTS ARE WORSHIPPING "SATAN" THAT THE ARTISTS ARE ACTUALLY BECOMING MORE FAMOUS OFF THIS NOTORIETY AND GETTING MORE VIEWS ON YOUTUBE. THE ARTISTS ALSO TAKE THE PISS OUT OF THEMSELVES. JAY Z CLAIMED HE WAS A MASON IN HIS SONG "RUN THIS TOWN"  WITH KANYE WEST AND RIHANNA WHICH WAS SUPPOSEDLY A SATANIC SONG BUT HAS  53,000,000 + views and a couple of stupid comments with 4,000+ thumbs ups. IN RIHANNA'S VIDEO "S &M "  THERE IS A MOCKERY OF HER NEW STATUS AS THE "ILLUMINATI PRINCESS" WHICH COMES UP AS A PROJECTION BEHIND HER AMONG OTHER HEADLINE NEWS ABOUT HER. THE LAST TIME I CHECKED LADY GAGA IS STILL THE QUEEN OF YOUTUBE  even though she's vigilant citizen's poster child . EVEN AFTER BEING BRIEFLY REPLACED BY REBECCA BLACK, gaga is still the queen of youtube and AND RIHANNA, NICKI MINAJ AND JUSTIN BIEBER ARE NOT DOING TOO BAD EITHER!  Now google has merged with youtube and as a result you can't access your own youtube account without going through google first. I have lost an account as a result of google logging me out  and me not being able to retrace my password and also my account i used to set up my google account wasn't on the system. And my username couldn't be traced either although i'd been using it for like 3 years. I do admit that all the world's corporations are merging together probably to form one super company that will take over the world  boohoo but whats the use of panicking about it if you don't even know why its happening?? many people think the jews are the innocents and satanists are evil devils and the christians on these types of conspiracy sites keep quoting history and all these well researched articles with well written paragraphs but completely miss the point. they feel that they should sit and wait for jesus to come down to earth and stop everything. IS ANYONE ELSE A TINY BIT PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS BULLSH*T???  THE KIKES ARE TAKING OVER AND FAST...VERY SOON THEY WILL BE INTRODUCING THE MICROCHIP. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF VIGILANTCITIZEN IS KIKE OWNED AND THEY ARE JUST USING THEIR PLOYS OF MISINFORMATION TO LEAD IGNORANT AND EASILY MISLED  POPULACE  FURTHER AWAY FROM THE TRUTH??? 
99% of v[/IMG] probably been deleted.. av checked loads of times but am sure it's been deleted cos it definitely posted successfully  yesterday.  Vigilant citizen, who now calls its numerous fans "vigis" as a joke (which is very comical as it hypocritically  follows the trends of die hard fans nicknaming themselves monsters, beliebers and barbs and ken barbs after artists like gaga, justin bieber and nicki minaj)  wrote:
"The videos for Gaga's songs Alejandro (analyzed here) and Born This Way (analyzed here) communicated specific spiritual messages through meanings and symbols. Traditional religious symbols are stripped of their "holy aura" while other symbols, inspired by those of the Illuminati, are introduced and glorified to her young viewers. Of course, this phenomenon does not happen only in Gaga's works, but is a trend in mass media in general. Aleister Crowley, an occultist who remains an incredibly influential figure in the entertainment industry, claimed the Age of Horus, a new stage in human history, would be defined by the abandonment of traditional religions in order to embrace a new kind of spirituality (read the full article on Crowley here). The same vision for a "new Aeon" is shared by the world elite, where its plans for a New World Order heavily rely on the existence of a single world religion, based on a specific set of values that are compatible with is Agenda. Mass media plays an important role in this paradigm shift – and the results are astonishing. In less than a century, the Western World has witnessed a drastic decline in religious faith, especially Christian. Never such a profound societal change happened in such a short period of time. Of course, Gaga herself is not responsible for this drastic shift, but Judas, in its meaning and symbolism, perfectly describes the transitional period we are going through, as society is taken to, in Crowley's words, the Age of Horus."
                                                                  vigilant citizen. 
IN LESS THAN A CENTURY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS WITNESSED A DRASTIC DECLINE IN RELIGIOUS FAITH, ESP CHRISTIANITY?? THE LAST TIME I CHECKED CHRISTIANITY IS THE WORLD'S BIGGEST RELIGION??/!!  there's about 2,264,492,000 and probably more christians in the world today than there were in 2009, which is where i got this figure from, a 2009 statistics table. It is still the world's top religion

there are certain sites which claim to give off "top secret" information about project mk and the new world order and illuminati satanic bloodlines and how they use satanic rituals and  "demons" to carry out mind control experiments by attaching the "demons" to a person's psyche so it can be split into alters. This is apparently how mind control victims have  multiple identities that can be programmed at will with codes to carry out different functions. I read  cathy o'brien's story  THE RITE TO REMAIN SILENT and it was really gruesome and there was a part of one of the paragraphs saying that satanists were part of her abuse. But what doesnt add up about the religions supporting the new world order  on this chart  http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_nwo.htm is that satanists are at the very bottom whereas at the top of the chart is the WORLD COUNCIL OF RELIGIONS, NATIONAL COUNCIL OF CHURCHES, WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES AND THE CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTS. HMMM.....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back