Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does any satanist here have a Wii U?

alex_guzman24

Yeah.... the title say it all. I play bo2 on my free time and it'd be nice to make a clan and change our online names to promote the websites. My name on there is joyofsatan.com .

no but i do play a couple of multiplayer pc games :). it would be nice to play with a brother :D

--- In [email protected], <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Yeah.... the title say it all. I play bo2 on my free time and it'd be nice to make a clan and change our online names to promote the websites. My name on there is joyofsatan.com .

@... What multiplayer pc games do you play?

--- In [email protected], <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

no but i do play a couple of multiplayer pc games :). it would be nice to play with a brother :D

Hello,
CARE a lot when playing with other people multiplayer games and they know that you are a Satanist. When someones knows your nickname in game it is usually possible to track down your IP which is an easy way to track you down from your ISP provider.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL MY GUARDIAN DEMON!
HAIL HIGH PRINCES OF HELL!
HAIL DEMONS OF HELL!

Yeah i know right? if only you two had a wii u
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 7:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: RE: Does any satanist here have a Wii U?

@S R, and even if they do track down my IP and know my address? they can't possibly do anything with it. If Anyone I don't formally know shows up at my house I will welcome them with a shotgun up their ass.

<hr> From: "jaybeester@..." <jaybeester@...

i guess you asked me. i play  dota 2 leagues wow minecraft terraria aion worldoftanks and any multiplayer if i like it. ps: i dont play them all at once...  

<hr> From: "jaybeester@..." <jaybeester@...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back