Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does an MRI scan adversly effect chakras or bioelectric field.

zardozxp308

Recently I have been doing work to open my chakras and also doing power meditation regularly. Today, because of an injury that is causing me chronic migranes, I had an MRI scan done. If I had not done any meditation to become aware of my chakras and open them, I might not have been sensative to this. The tech scanned my cervical spine, and I felt like my aura was in a huge MICROWAVE!. I don't feel wiped out now,8 hours later, but I don't feel exactly WELL either. Has anyone else experienced this or am I just an oddball? How do I fix me?

I had to get an MRI a couple of years ago because of an injury on my right knee. That thing sucked. I was feeling the magnetic field all around my leg and I wanted to just get up and leave. The feeling and the noise was very annoying for me and afterwards I wasn't feeling that well either. I was totally against getting an MRI scan because of the radiation but I didn't have a choice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@... wrote:

Recently I have been doing work to open my chakras and also doing power meditation regularly. Today, because of an injury that is causing me chronic migranes, I had an MRI scan done. If I had not done any meditation to become aware of my chakras and open them, I might not have been sensative to this. The tech scanned my cervical spine, and I felt like my aura was in a huge MICROWAVE!. I don't feel wiped out now,8 hours later, but I don't feel exactly WELL either. Has anyone else experienced this or am I just an oddball? How do I fix me?

This radiation is PURE foolishness. I had X-rays but never MRI. The feeling is the shittiest in the whole world. I would say use the rune Thor is it can repel electromagnetic radiation.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

This radiation is PURE foolishness. I had X-rays but never MRI. The feeling is the shittiest in the whole world. I would say use the rune Thor is it can repel electromagnetic radiation.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
And there are countless other devices that emit non-medical radiation, mostly in the microwave band.  You have one of those cell phones?  Wireless computer connections?  Cordless phones?  If so, you are using microwave technology (TV remotes are exempt because they use infrared radiation, which is much safer and is felt merely as heat).  If you are near a cell phone tower, you are getting microwave radiation.  Your radio and TV work because of longer wave radiation. Beyond that, electronic devices emit microwaves.  Do you have any kike bulbs?  You know, those squiggly things that emit something that vaguely resembles light but you can't see anything with it?  Those emit radiation in the microwave band and cau adversely affect your bioelectric field (they are designed to do this on purpose).  The older fluorescent lights use magnetic ballasts that emit radio and microwave radiation, but this is "dumb interference".  Every device in your house that emits "dirty electricity" contributes to this problem.  Notably, incandescent and LED lights are much cleaner but even the AC electricity contributes some to the problem. Yes, you need protection.  You cannot avoid all electronic wireless communication--and your cell phone probably gives you more value than the radiation does damage.  You cannot avoid kike bulbs that will become more common now that incandescent light bulbs are no longer being made (and it will get worse if the kikes ever manage to find a flimsy excuse to get LED bulbs banned).  Your computer gives you more value than the radiation does damage--without it, you probably wouldn't have ever found this site and would still be relying on the LIE[/B]-ble despite realizing something's wrong with it. For this reason, the protection is the answer.  Unlike the phude problem and the fluoride in the water (that produces zero value), the radiation problem is here to stay and we are best to do whatever to protect ourselves from it.  Crystals that protect us, like the Q Link and similar devices, are of help.  Rituals of protection and cleansing also help.  Maintaining high levels of magnesium in your diet will help your rituals do more good.  Of course, the worst sources of radiation--worse than X rays or MRI scans--are the kikes and the angels that come with them.  Those, unlike the above devices, can and do single one person out and trash their souls.  I am not aware of any Q link or similar device that provides any protection against kikes and angels--these are meant for wireless communication, computers, and provide a small measure of protection against the growing number of kike bulbs, but not for angels and kikes. Hail Satan![/B]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back