Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do you think something is attached to my aura?

Taylor W

I recently thought, "What if something is attached to my aura and is taking my energy.." If this is the case, it's been happening for years.
Anyway.
I'm extremely tired all the time. I thought it was from iron deficiency, but I got something in the mail from the blood drive people (I tried to donate blood at school, but they wouldn't let me) and my iron is only 3% under what it's supposed to be.
My dad tested my sugar level, and it is perfect. I don't have diabetes.
So.
Something attached to my aura, perhaps?
Also I've noticed that if I'm really tired and trying to sleep, I get the most random thoughts ever. I am a random person, but not THIS random. So maybe they're not even my thoughts..
Last night I randomly thought, "Traitor." and "Nika." What Nika is, I have no clue.. and whatever may be attached to me, better not be calling me a traitor. I didn't do anything. XD

Thoughts?

I don't have any advise but I get this too.

Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 15, 2009 1:55:41 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Do you think something is attached to my aura?

I recently thought, "What if something is attached to my aura and is taking my energy.." If this is the case, it's been happening for years.
Anyway.
I'm extremely tired all the time. I thought it was from iron deficiency, but I got something in the mail from the blood drive people (I tried to donate blood at school, but they wouldn't let me) and my iron is only 3% under what it's supposed to be.
My dad tested my sugar level, and it is perfect. I don't have diabetes.
So.
Something attached to my aura, perhaps?
Also I've noticed that if I'm really tired and trying to sleep, I get the most random thoughts ever.. I am a random person, but not THIS random. So maybe they're not even my thoughts..
Last night I randomly thought, "Traitor." and "Nika." What Nika is, I have no clue.. and whatever may be attached to me, better not be calling me a traitor. I didn't do anything. XD

Thoughts?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back