Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do you know Astaroth? have you interacted with him?

sunrisesinsahara

I can't find much useful info but Wikipedia's, since I haven't had a formal meeting with him- just random chats throw pendulum- I don't know him like I'd wish. Please Don't tell me this "wait for him, he knows the right time" shit , I'll be patient just wanna talk with someone about him.. He's been busy and avoiding answers to my Q's.
Anyways, let's be friends! I don't bite, not too hard

Good night

Correction: It's "her", not "him". She's a Goddess and a Crowned Princess of Duat/Hell. Wikipedia is wrong as it takes info on the Gods from the enemy jewish grimoires which list all of them as male and contain slanderous bullshit portraying them as monsters, when many of them are actually Goddesses and all of them are beautiful and human-like looking.

the real  appearance of Astaroth  is like this drawing, All grimoires  representing the  demons with the typical aspect of the goetia are just bullshit invented by the jews to blaspheme against them

Astaroth wallpaper  

I apologize for butting into this topic.however making my own subject on an iPad is near impossible. I've been reading this book called the Anglo Saxons how they lived and worked. 
 Quote: 
 A story about Woden seems to be behind an allusion in an Anglo-Saxon charm against posion:
 A serpent came gliding and tore a man to bits. Then Woden took nine glory-twigs and struck the snake so it broke into nine pieces.

Premature rise of kundalini perhaps explains the tore to bits. I think it's interesting the serpent in nine pieces.
 Ida, pingala, shusumna, kundalini. That's four pieces. I wonder what this could mean.

No, I should be the one that apologizes. It wasn't even my question to answer. Also, I thought about it, I mean guess you were just being you.

I predict more sightings of extra terrestrials will be more common to wake people up to what is going on, regarding our planet and that we are not alone. Jocy....seriously???
:):):)
On Apr 24, 2015 2:16 AM, "Jocelyn Valdez jocelynscomedyclub@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

From: darkheavy66669@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Do you know Astaroth? have you interacted with him?
Sent: Thu, Apr 23, 2015 2:49:22 AM

i've Talked To Astaroth . if you do not have a main purpose as to why you are coming to her , or your purpose is not too important , its not a good idea. i was told she is Very busy at the time while coming to her for friendship .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back