Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do the gods use cell phones, tablets, etc?

I was just wondering if anyone has ever spoken to a god and had him/her tell you that the gods use the same technology we humans use today, like cell phones and tablets?

The technology of the Gods is more advanced than anything we could imagine. Our technology is infantile at best in comparison.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever spoken to a god and had him/her tell you that the gods use the same technology we humans use today, like cell phones and tablets?

No, they don't need it. They can do all that and more using psychic powers. They can tune into another and send them telepathic messages, so why use cell phones?

Most of the technology we have today are just crutches we use because we don't have developed our psychic abilities. In the future Golden Age when we awaken our psychic powers and all people will use them, we will drop it because most of is is harmful to humans and the environment as well.

I believe the Gods' technology is based on enchancing their psychic powers mainly, and there is good reason to. In crashed UFO's, there were no controls to drive the ship, but only a headband made of some unknown material. When people wore that headband, they experienced visions, weird things and even telepathy. It turns our the greys controlled the ship using the power of their minds and wore that headband to enhance their mind power. If the greys can do that , why can't the Gods do it as well?

The Gods have highly advanced computer systems that make ours look primitive, but as for things like cellphones and tablets I haven't seen anything like that. I doubt it's even needed as other members have mentioned.

The Gods have a great of deal technology though. Robotics, their own forms of advanced artifical intelligence and many other things. Highly advanced mechanical machines, containers for scientific study, spacecrafts, holograms.

I asked once and I was pretty insistent on seeing these forms of technology. It really boggled my mind. It can be easy to be overloaded by what one is shown, we aren't on that level.

I highly suggest people focus on studying and not so much on this.

They also have very ancient looking architecture in some places. Everything is greatly energetically charged and the atmosphere is very clear. The type of negativity and things we have here are not present at all. Literal utopia.

Their civilizations appear to be a mix of highly advanced technology and the highest level of ancient beauty in the things they create. Like perfection at its finest.

Keep in mind that they are vastly more advanced then us. So the only way I can really put into words what I mean is from what I saw.

There is far more and even us seeing these things, doesn't help us get to anywhere close to understanding their creations and technology.

Our advancement needs to be far more literal and it's important to not get hung up on what we could eventually create as we are perfected, but to just trust in the process and develop ourselves in all aspects towards that.

I actually was shown a vision this one time by the Gods when I asked about their technology. We were talking about video games, and I asked if the Gods have anything like that. They showed me a vision of a room, with a panel. Evidently that panel is optional for people who aren’t as advanced as the Gods etc. where basically you enter a prompt, and then a sort of game world (VR) is built around that prompt, where then your mind creates all else that happens in the game from that point forward. That’s my best understanding of what I saw anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back