Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do the Gods come to people through their dreams?

cody_best1

I feel like I've made legit contact with many Gods of Hell, but alot has happen through my dreams. Where we talk about advancing Satanism and enlightening people about it, and what we talked about happening has actually happend as soon as the next day. I was wondering if this is common, if this is really happening or if I'm just loosing my mind? Please get back to me

I only recently found Satanism myself... but it was months and months of constant dreams that led me to start looking for information on it. I found the JoS website, and after a short time reading, instantly knew that the dreams seem to 'fit' somehow... and then they stopped. I thought I was going a little mad too, to be honest, but it felt right, so I continued reading as much as I could, then trusted my instincts and made the decision to dedicate myself. I'm still learning so much, but I know without a doubt it was exactly the right decision, and that fact becomes clearer every day.

Not sure how much that helps, but I guess it means that the dreams aren't so uncommon. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cody_best1" <cody_best1@... wrote:

I feel like I've made legit contact with many Gods of Hell, but alot has happen through my dreams. Where we talk about advancing Satanism and enlightening people about it, and what we talked about happening has actually happend as soon as the next day. I was wondering if this is common, if this is really happening or if I'm just loosing my mind? Please get back to me

I have no doubt that Satan can and does come to people in many ways alliandrin.Everybody's experience of how Satan,woke them up to the lies of the jews is different.The important thing here is,you came to Him.I came through the Satanic Bible,that I finally bought at a local book store.Though I have not been a xtian,in many years,He new just how to find me.My love of books.Different strokes as they say.Welcome!!!!!!!!Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 1:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Do the Gods come to people through their dreams?

I only recently found Satanism myself... but it was months and months of constant dreams that led me to start looking for information on it. I found the JoS website, and after a short time reading, instantly knew that the dreams seem to 'fit' somehow... and then they stopped. I thought I was going a little mad too, to be honest, but it felt right, so I continued reading as much as I could, then trusted my instincts and made the decision to dedicate myself. I'm still learning so much, but I know without a doubt it was exactly the right decision, and that fact becomes clearer every day.

Not sure how much that helps, but I guess it means that the dreams aren't so uncommon. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cody_best1" <cody_best1@... wrote:

yes, they can and do. I was visited by Lord Enki just Saturday night..

Oh yes, they do. I always pay attention to dreams of the Gods for the messages & the lessons they gave me. This last dream was very symbolic, but there have been ones where I was lucidly communicating with Father, with most of my senses awakened.

Newly dedicated in perfect love & perfect trust & unending joy to Satan
Always honorable to Lilith, Asmodeus and Glasya-Labolas

Alex Endorian

yeah they do ^^ and i have the biggest experience of that as well even before i know about this site and everything everyday for years i had been in contact oftenly : )  i thaught it was illusions or my imagenation till i got it all cleared ..
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 4:10 AM

Oh yes, they do. I always pay attention to dreams of the Gods for the messages & the lessons they gave me. This last dream was very symbolic, but there have been ones where I was lucidly communicating with Father, with most of my senses awakened.

Alex Endorian

How so u teach yourself to remember these when they happen?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@... wrote:

Alex Endorian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cody_best1" <cody_best1@ wrote:

I've noticed that focusing on your third eye, sixth chakra, and your crown chakra can help you remember your dreams better. That's what I did and it worked.
 <var [/IMG]</var>   |
  |
_|_
  |
Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com From: cody_best1 <cody_best1@...
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 11:29 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@... wrote:

Alex Endorian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cody_best1" <cody_best1@ wrote:

Thanks Raven,I will try that myself before I go to sleep.Hail SatanBrian
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Do the Gods come to people through their dreams?

I've noticed that focusing on your third eye, sixth chakra, and your crown chakra can help you remember your dreams better. That's what I did and it worked.
 <var [/IMG]</var>   |
  |
_|_
  |
Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com From: cody_best1 <cody_best1@...
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 11:29 PM

Alex Endorian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back