Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do Cartoon characters exist in other dimensions?

hankmccoy615

One of my favorite cartoons growing up was Dragonball Z, and the primary reason I got into Spiritual Satanism was for power. Seeing cartoons like Dragonball Z I've always had a fascination and great desire to learn how to do the same sort of stuff shown in that cartoon, like the Kamehameha wave, or the spirit ball, or whatever.

Upon doing the blue light meditation (I think?) I noticed how the colors start becoming so vivid I start to feel like I'm living in a cartoon world. Do characters like the ones in Dragonball Z exist, where they can shoot beams of light/energy and posses such jaw-dropping levels of strength/power?

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Ummm .. I'm not sure if I should shatter your dreams or not ... but Satanism isn't about showing off your super-ultra-awesome skills ... you should read JoS again, you obviously missed some important views. And no, they probably don't exist. (there is small percentage that there might be SOME beings out there, but not Goku lol.)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 11:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Do Cartoon characters exist in other dimensions?

One of my favorite cartoons growing up was Dragonball Z, and the primary reason I got into Spiritual Satanism was for power. Seeing cartoons like Dragonball Z I've always had a fascination and great desire to learn how to do the same sort of stuff shown in that cartoon, like the Kamehameha wave, or the spirit ball, or whatever.

Upon doing the blue light meditation (I think?) I noticed how the colors start becoming so vivid I start to feel like I'm living in a cartoon world. Do characters like the ones in Dragonball Z exist, where they can shoot beams of light/energy and posses such jaw-dropping levels of strength/power?

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Mixing fantasy and reality is bad. You're either gonna end a delusional idiot like many infiltrators are (they claim to be ancient vampire mages and retarded crap like that) or be disappointed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hankmccoy615" <hankmccoy615@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell!

deep inside you know they dont.

i know how you feel.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hankmccoy615" <hankmccoy615@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Ok to be honest with you are living in a dream land. We practice power meditation to become immortal. Be in the real world.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, June 10, 2013 2:04:15 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Do Cartoon characters exist in other dimensions?

i know how you feel.

Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!

I don't know.  Maybe closer to Star Wars' Jedi and Sith Lords?

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 5:40 PM, hankmccoy615 <hankmccoy615@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Some even said that BEN 10 characters are seen in hell. Is this also true .

Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "hankmccoy615" <hankmccoy615@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 21:40:53 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Do Cartoon characters exist in other dimensions?

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Anything or any character which a lot of thought and emotion has gone into for a long time is going to take on a life of it's own in the mental/spiritual plane regardless of whether it is fictional or not, so there more than likely are thoughtforms lurking about which resemble popular cartoon characters like Goku. But no cartoon characters exactly as they are in the shows with all their powers and attributes do not exist. Thoughtforms (or mental larvae) are very limited beings that depend on others emotional excitement or fear for survival.

I understand you though, I get inspired when I watch anime too. It's okay to use it as a source of your inspiration to develop yourself but don't get carried away thinking it's real. It is MAKE BELIEVE lol as long as you don't forget that you're fine.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Attachments :
<ol>maul killer.jpg</ol>LOL!  I know that's not reality.   I used to think so when I didn't know about Satanism.  I saw in Death Battles on Youtube where Superman killed Goku.  In the fantasy universe I live in Goku is my dadbut, I am an all powerful Sith Lord.

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 6:24 AM, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:
  Ummm .. I'm not sure if I should shatter your dreams or not ... but Satanism isn't about showing off your super-ultra-awesome skills ... you should read JoS again, you obviously missed some important views. And no, they probably don't exist. (there is small percentage that there might be SOME beings out there, but not Goku lol.)
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail the Gods of Hell!

I'm not sure if serious or trolling..

Hail Satan!

Hail the Gods of Hell!

I never said anything about showing off super ultra awesome skills. Just some knowledge, or tricks on how to defend myself against the more "powerful" of enemies.

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell!

What? Isn't that where most of anything starts? By dreaming about it, or visualizing it?

Believing in something fictitious on the other hand is what leads to delusion, in my opinion.

Try to conjure a ball of energy in your hand, or fire, heat, cold, whatever, that it's going to make me a delusional idiot?

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Mixing fantasy and reality is bad. You're either gonna end a delusional idiot like many infiltrators are (they claim to be ancient vampire mages and retarded crap like that) or be disappointed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hankmccoy615" <hankmccoy615@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Is it possible for them to have a form in the astral?
I know they can't be real but they may be thoughtforms,or not?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hankmccoy615" <hankmccoy615@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell!

As thought forms, yes. But, they have no power, because the common people who watch the shows have no spiritual power.
Every thought is a state of energy. The enemy has known this, and this is why they have tried to force gentiles to believe in xianity, because through this belief, the concentrated focus at churches, and all the people who have been indoctrinated have created powerful and disgusting thought forms.

If you have spiritual power then you can create thought forms like that, but unless you have power you do not really have any hope in creating such high level thought forms.

Hail Father Enki
Hail Lady Isis
Hail Lord Thoth
Hail Lord Horus
Hail Lord Enlil
Hail Lord Shammash
Hail Lord Glasya-Labolas

To: cape.tsoe@...; [email protected]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:38:08 +0000

Ok to be honest with you are living in a dream land. We practice power meditation to become immortal. Be in the real world.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

i know how you feel.

Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!

lol im sorry but no the dbz characters don't exist    but trust me you can do WAY more powerful things then the the kamehameha with daily meditations and reaching godhead                                        power lvl over 9000! nope more like over  666'666'6666'66666'6666'6666'6666'6666'66666'6666'66666!!!!!! as i know from experience....                 HAIL FATHER ENKI   From: lemaC naM <j3d1eye@...
To: joyofsatan666 <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 2:40 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Do Cartoon characters exist in other dimensions?

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Uh, aren't dreams partially what the fourth dimension is made up of? The Astral being directly tied into the physical?

I mean, no offense, but I see a lot of members here who seem to be purely logical in their ways. You...were able to dream when you were younger, right? Was there any sort of desire to chase your dreams, possibly find what you're looking for in the vast amount of astral realms that lay available to you? All of the unique cultures and people out there?

I mean, for people who swear loyalty to Satan many don't seem to show much appreciation for Eastern culture, the Oriental people. Personally, I had spent much time growing up feeding my brain with many anime shows, and gave me the enormous curiosity to one day become a master of all or many of those things I see in them. Superhuman strength, speed. A wealth of knowledge regarding skills, tactics, martial art teachings. Courtesy and respect amongst one another. Lightheartedness, total discipline and understanding amongst one another. Granted, it saddens me to see how the Eastern culture may have degraded since days past.

I mean, isn't East what Satan's direction is?

Yes, I know. I may be thinking of Satan's direction a little bit too literally, but I still have an enormous amount of respect for Eastern culture. At least, far beyond this pitiful excuse for a culture here in America.

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

i know how you feel.

Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!

My only guess is that many cartoons might just be based off of already existing Gods and Demons.

For example, characters like Goku (He's also called "Genki"), which can relate to Enki/Satan, and Vegeta always being second to him can be similar to Enlil/Beelzebub or whichever. But it's a roundabout guess, really.

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 21:40:53
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail the Gods of Hell!

please explain to me the stuff we can do i know tk pk and others but run a list down to me
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 1:29 PM

lol im sorry but no the dbz characters don't exist    but trust me you can do WAY more powerful things then the the kamehameha with daily meditations and reaching godhead                                        power lvl over 9000! nope more like over  666'666'6666'66666'6666'6666'6666'6666'66666'6666'66666!!!!!! as i know from experience....                 HAIL FATHER ENKI   From: lemaC naM <j3d1eye@...

Hail the Gods of Hell!

I have had much experience with what is called the Astral, never met Goku, never met Teenage mutant ninja turtles. These 'entities' only exist in what we would call the 'mental plane' and nothing more, unless someone bothers to create 'Goku' astrally. These beings wither out in just a little time, they do not exist and people tend to invent all lies about such things, only to cause confusion and insanity in others. Because they like to troll.

Dragonball Z and other cartoons are for the most part manifestations of the subconscious. Goku and the Seven Dragon balls [Could be chakras] and the the Dragon [Kundalini] shows up. The other one I used to watch when I was very young and loved it was Yu-Gi-Oh, the Pharaoh Yugi, the inner self, the triangle he worn on the necklace [Satanic Pyramid] etc.

There are countless of these and are most of the time manifestations of the inner psyche of people. The Chinese and Asian peoples who make most of these had a very Serpentine tradition that supports the existence of Chi etc. Which influences all that.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Ben10 is BS.
Dragon Ball Z is criticized for being a "racist cartoon" (as they say it).
They (Critics) opine that the scenes of DBZ in which - the main character/s firstly have Black Hair (and are somewhat Asian Aryans (-- while they look more Japanese to me more than an Indo Aryan) ), then they attain so-called "Super Saiyan Power" then they have Golden (blonde) hair and their eye color changes <- these scene as they opine, the cartoon is showing the theory of Nordic Aryan Supremacy.
1 thing to be noted here is that many people say "Saiyan" is nothing but a term for "Aryan". The Stories of DBZ, as they opine is nothing but a cartoon of 'Nazi' Nordic Aryan.

Others are stupid enough to try attach a tie of Dragon Ball Z stories with WW2 events. they see the destruction of this "Nordic Aryan"(Super Saiyan) Planet by the main villain called "Frieza" as the depiction of hollowcost, even though this Aryan fails to match with the jewnoside in all respects.
   Hail Father Satan Hail all the True Pagan Gods Heil Hitler
"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
[/IMG]</var>owledge, there is no god but me
."
- Father Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 3:40 PM

Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "hankmccoy615" <hankmccoy615@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 21:40:53 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Do Cartoon characters exist in other dimensions?

Hail the Gods of Hell!

well   most of the things we can do happen when we reach godhead but there are a lot of things we can do be4 that  ...energy control   .. thoughtforms ...  magick words that are said in  the language of the gods Enochian http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nKeys.html that can to a variety of things  ...reeding others thoughts..a lot of things                                         ... you name it man the most important thing is to keep up are dayly power meditations clean are aura and empower it  and  love father satan                            http://fight4satan666.webs.com/Spiritua ... aining.htm        http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html    this link might help two http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm ... VwjVK-byyA                                                                                                                                                                                                                          HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!! From: Izzy Hendrix <izzy.hendrix@...
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:09 PM

please explain to me the stuff we can do i know tk pk and others but run a list down to me

Hail the Gods of Hell!

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Metaphysics.html this might help

Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:09 PM

Hail the Gods of Hell!

lol.....

yes and no. Sometimes, characters can be based on an entity that already exists, like if someone made up a show about an ancient Pagan God or something. Sometimes a dream or a vision of an ancient god can inspire a writer or cartoonist or whatever to create a story about that god - whether they realize they were inspired by a real being or not.

On the other hand, if enough people watch and/or read a story, then the characters can show up on the astral as a very weak thoughtform. The thoughtform could be made stronger and more powerful if a real being with some real power made it stronger for whatever reason. It could then take on a life of its own, etc etc.

But the characters from Dragonball Z are not exactly "real" in a flesh-and-blood sense. That show always seemed... rather over-the-top to me. They aren't real, just faint thoughtforms on the astral, because a bunch of kids (and some adults) have invested time and energy into them. Watching them, imitating them, thinking about them. So they have some small presence on the astral.

If I were you, I wouldn't waste any time praying to Goku. lol

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back