Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DNS hijacking, Xians new attack

jalbaajephebo

I live in the hick town of Payson, AZ; nearly everyone here is christian and it has a noticeable affect on the websites I am able to access. Recently my internet provider's DNS (Domain Naming Server) was modified to resolve the query: http://www.joyofsatan.org; the IP address being changed from their website: 209.202.252.41 to some Xian-let's-stoke-each-others-ego-till-we-cum site: 184.173.73.183

In response to this blatantly obvious attempt at suppressing the church's right to freedom of speech, I am currently (trying) to set up a DNS Server for most/all satanic websites. Are there any websites in particular that I should include?
Also, I will be posting the DNS server IP if anyone needs to use it at a later time
-Brother Wood

HAIL ENKI!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LUCIFER!

tor browser bundle does wonders for bypassing that and remaining anonymous, I think the kabbal=jews may be tracking satanists on the internet to attack, hell I'm just thinking. I recommend you call your ISP about it and set your DNS servers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 which is google DNS and does not block it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jalbaajephebo" <nwood111@... wrote:

I live in the hick town of Payson, AZ; nearly everyone here is christian and it has a noticeable affect on the websites I am able to access. Recently my internet provider's DNS (Domain Naming Server) was modified to resolve the query: http://www.joyofsatan.org; the IP address being changed from their website: 209.202.252.41 to some Xian-let's-stoke-each-others-ego-till-we-cum site: 184.173.73.183

In response to this blatantly obvious attempt at suppressing the church's right to freedom of speech, I am currently (trying) to set up a DNS Server for most/all satanic websites. Are there any websites in particular that I should include?
Also, I will be posting the DNS server IP if anyone needs to use it at a later time
-Brother Wood

HAIL ENKI!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LUCIFER!

Thanks Jack,

Maybe that's why I just had to do a total eRecovery on my laptop cause it was slow as shyt, and it stopped working all together this morning. I lost everything on my laptop. But have now set my DNS to your specs and now it seems to work just as fast if I had of bought it again. I'll know this for next time, but there won't be a next time.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!
Hail Enki!
Hail Lucifer!

Yours Truly,
SOUL Cellar 294
President - Paul MacKay
http://soulcellar294.webs.com
Sarnia District Masons

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 7:14 PM, jderpinstein <jack.derpinstein@... wrote:
  tor browser bundle does wonders for bypassing that and remaining anonymous, I think the kabbal=jews may be tracking satanists on the internet to attack, hell I'm just thinking. I recommend you call your ISP about it and set your DNS servers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 which is google DNS and does not block it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jalbaajephebo" <nwood111@... wrote:

-Brother Wood

HAIL ENKI!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LUCIFER!

<td val[/IMG]have seen issues like this before. A good way to get around it without having to set up much is a program called TOR. It is after Firefox alternative which can get around many filters/DNS filtering etc. It does NOT require setup like a normal DNS server would. Just download and run it.
Sent from my iPad mini.
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: DNS hijacking, Xians new attack
Sent: Tue, May 7, 2013 7:43:05 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Thanks Jack,

Maybe that's why I just had to do a total eRecovery on my laptop cause it was slow as shyt, and it stopped working all together this morning. I lost everything on my laptop. But have now set my DNS to your specs and now it seems to work just as fast if I had of bought it again. I'll know this for next time, but there won't be a next time.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!
Hail Enki!
Hail Lucifer!

Yours Truly,
SOUL Cellar 294
President - Paul MacKay
http://soulcellar294.webs.com Sarnia District Masons
On Sat, [/IMG]jack.derpinstein@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "jalbaajephebo" <nwood111@... wrote:

-Brother Wood

HAIL ENKI!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LUCIFER!
[/TD]

Interesting replies, I set my DNS to google's public name server, and it still didn't work, after about 45 hours I realized I had the DNS changer virus... Shouldn't let others have read/write privileges to the mdb, oh well.

On May 8, 2013, at 6:30 PM, billy bob <gassypoots@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG] have seen issues like this before. A good way to get around it without having to set up much is a program called TOR. It is after Firefox alternative which can get around many filters/DNS filtering etc. It does NOT require setup like a normal DNS server would. Just download and run it.
Sent from my iPad mini.
[/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!
Hail Enki!
Hail Lucifer!

Yours Truly,
SOUL Cellar 294
President - Paul MacKay

-Brother Wood

HAIL ENKI!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LUCIFER!
[/TD]

TOR's not fully anonymous unless you disable JavaScript etc. Even then, the exit node runners can decrypt your session if they really felt the need. 
On 9 May 2013, at 02:30, billy bob <gassypoots@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG] have seen issues like this before. A good way to get around it without having to set up much is a program called TOR. It is after Firefox alternative which can get around many filters/DNS filtering etc. It does NOT require setup like a normal DNS server would. Just download and run it.
Sent from my iPad mini.
[/TD]

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!
Hail Enki!
Hail Lucifer!

Yours Truly,
SOUL Cellar 294
President - Paul MacKay

-Brother Wood

HAIL ENKI!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LUCIFER!
[/TD]

If you want anonymity go to a coffee shop that offers free wifi, or anywhere that offers it. Also use a different computer than the one for your leisure if you can. That's the best way to remain anon, well, that and simply throwing away all your electronics.

Sent from my iPhone :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], As <nwood111@... wrote:
If you want anonymity go to a coffee shop that offers free wifi, or anywhere that offers it. Also use a different computer than the one for your leisure if you can. That's the best way to remain anon, well, that and simply throwing away all your electronics.

Love the bottom line emoticon (details) §

TOR was actually developed by the US Navy, so of course they'd figure a way around it if you need it.

Go to a coffee shop, target, or whatever, and get hooked up to a VPN that doesn't record logs. That's really the only way to do it now. I used to think TOR was the cure-all, but while it does work well for getting around filters, its not gonna make you anon to the enemy.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr
<hr>From: stephen_alzis
Sent: 5/10/2013 1:04 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: DNS hijacking, Xians new attack

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], As <nwood111@... wrote:

TOR can if you use certain things, such as regularly changing your IP address and spoofing your MAC. 
On 10 May 2013, at 15:06, Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@... wrote:
  TOR was actually developed by the US Navy, so of course they'd figure a way around it if you need it.

Go to a coffee shop, target, or whatever, and get hooked up to a VPN that doesn't record logs. That's really the only way to do it now. I used to think TOR was the cure-all, but while it does work well for getting around filters, its not gonna make you anon to the enemy.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr
<hr>From: stephen_alzis
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Actually the US Navy or Military.. I think it was the Military, made a project called Tor, killed it, the TorProject took the idea of it and made their own thing, no code from the US Navy, all of it has been looked at countless times, most of it's developers seem to be at least slightly anti-government. Also you can use Jondo or a VPN like Sumrando.. I've been using the internet insecurely for a LOT worse stuff than this and haven't had a problem, not saying this is bad. If you really are paranoid you can of course change your mac and go near a store, save some webpages.. But really.. Men in black suits aren't coming to your house because you like Satan hehe. Sorry if this sounded offensive I just wanted to help, the enemy likes to make people fear them.
Any of this data can still be recovered from your computer, So why not truecrypt your entire C:\ partition with a 256-bit AES, Two-Fish and Serpent cascade and a 86 character password? Why not trash your HDD with DBAN so the feds don't come to bug you for being Satanic? The level of paranoia here seems to be over 9000[a meme/joke].
Nothing I have said here is illegal.
I do recommend Tor/Jondo/free wifi when researching Satanism.
Stay safe.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@... wrote:

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

-----Original Message-----

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], As <nwood111@ wrote:

<!-- #ygrp-mkp { border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; font-family: Arial; margin: 10px 0; padding: 0 10px; } #ygrp-mkp hr { border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; } #ygrp-mkp #hd { color: #628c2a; font-size: 85%; font-weight: 700; line-height: 122%; margin: 10px 0; } #ygrp-mkp #ads { margin-bottom: 10px; } #ygrp-mkp .ad { padding: 0 0; } #ygrp-mkp .ad p { margin: 0; } #ygrp-mkp .ad a { color: #0000ff; text-decoration: none; } #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc { font-family: Arial; } #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd { margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: 700; font-size: 78%; line-height: 122%; } #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad { margin-bottom: 10px; padding: 0 0; } #actions { font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; padding: 10px 0; } #activity { background-color: #e0ecee; float: left; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; padding: 10px; } #activity span { font-weight: 700; } #activity span:first-child { text-transform: uppercase; } #activity span a { color: #5085b6; text-decoration: none; } #activity span span { color: #ff7900; } #activity span .underline { text-decoration: underline; } .attach { clear: both; display: table; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; padding: 10px 0; width: 400px; } .attach div a { text-decoration: none; } .attach img { border: none; padding-right: 5px; } .attach label { display: block; margin-bottom: 5px; } .attach label a { text-decoration: none; } blockquote { margin: 0 0 0 4px; } .bold { font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; font-weight: 700; } .bold a { text-decoration: none; } dd.last p a { font-family: Verdana; font-weight: 700; } dd.last p span { margin-right: 10px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: 700; } dd.last p span.yshortcuts { margin-right: 0; } div.attach-table div div a { text-decoration: none; } div.attach-table { width: 400px; } div.file-title a, div.file-title a:active, div.file-title a:hover, div.file-title a:visited { text-decoration: none; } div.photo-title a, div.photo-title a:active, div.photo-title a:hover, div.photo-title a:visited { text-decoration: none; } div#ygrp-mlmsg #ygrp-msg p a span.yshortcuts { font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; } .green { color: #628c2a; } .MsoNormal { margin: 0 0 0 0; } o { font-size: 0; } #photos div { float: left; width: 72px; } #photos div div { border: 1px solid #666666; height: 62px; overflow: hidden; width: 62px; } #photos div label { color: #666666; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; white-space: nowrap; width: 64px; } #reco-category { font-size: 77%; } #reco-desc { font-size: 77%; } .replbq { margin: 4px; } #ygrp-actbar div a:first-child { /* border-right: 0px solid #000;*/ margin-right: 2px; padding-right: 5px; } #ygrp-mlmsg { font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, helvetica,clean, sans-serif; *font-size: small; *font: x-small; } #ygrp-mlmsg table { font-size: inherit; font: 100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea { font: 99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif; } #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code { font:115% monospace; *font-size:100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg * { line-height: 1.22em; } #ygrp-mlmsg #logo { padding-bottom: 10px; } #ygrp-msg p a { font-family: Verdana; } #ygrp-msg p#attach-count span { color: #1E66AE; font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco #reco-head { color: #ff7900; font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco { margin-bottom: 20px; padding: 0px; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a { font-size: 130%; text-decoration: none; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov li { font-size: 77%; list-style-type: square; padding: 6px 0; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0 8px; } #ygrp-text { font-family: Georgia; } #ygrp-text p { margin: 0 0 1em 0; } #ygrp-text tt { font-size: 120%; } #ygrp-vital ul li:last-child { border-right: none !important; } --

Actually that is not entirely true, Tor Browser Bundle which is what Tor expects people to use, blocks javascript via noscript, uses https everywhere[encrpted]... your not going to have CIA and men in black coming to your door regarding Satanism... xD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

TOR's not fully anonymous unless you disable JavaScript etc. Even then, the exit node runners can decrypt your session if they really felt the need.

On 9 May 2013, at 02:30, billy bob <gassypoots@... wrote:

have seen issues like this before. A good way to get around it without having to set up much is a program called TOR. It is after Firefox alternative which can get around many filters/DNS filtering etc. It does NOT require setup like a normal DNS server would. Just download and run it.
Sent from my iPad mini.

Thanks Jack,

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Thoth!
Hail Enki!
Hail Lucifer!

Yours Truly,
SOUL Cellar 294
President - Paul MacKay
http://soulcellar294.webs.com
Sarnia District Masons

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 7:14 PM, jderpinstein <jack.derpinstein@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jalbaajephebo" <nwood111@ wrote:

-Brother Wood

HAIL ENKI!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LUCIFER!

I want to make a statement here. There is a huge difference between 'paranoia' and using common sense. I know this does not apply to everyone, as it does myself, as I am high profile and a leader.

There are many members in the JoS e-groups and even more who visit the JoS and affilated websites; people from all over the world. In many countries, such as Germany and Canada, it is a major crime...felony to even QUESTION the 'holocaust' let alone deny it. Automatic prison sentence. Two HPs of my ministry had to leave the JoS because of this and this was in Brazil. They feared for their safety and the safety of their families. Upon resignation, one forewarded to me a link to the actual news article.

Now, as for the USA, they cannot prosecute one for freedom of speech, and writing; not for most things as of yet, but the constitution and individual civil rights are incessantly violated. As for myself, several years ago, someone hooked up a bomb [just oozing with christian love I might add] beneath my car. In addition to this, other things have happened of which I do not care to reveal. The FBI has been out to our house more than once to 'warn us' regarding attempts on our lives that were intercepted by law enforcement. There is nowhere within my house where there is not a fully loaded gun within reach, and we are fully prepared to use this, and this is not paranoia.

In addition, I receive death threats quite frequently; the last one being from such an ever loving christian, who spewed some of the most sick poison in the name of jewsus. I foreward these to law enforcement and I strongly encourage everyone else who has been subject to these threats to do so as well. Paranoia? Look to history. The inquisition for one and also the former USSR, Red China and their ilk; millions upon millions mass murdered for not conforming or even suspected of not conforming to the communist political agenda- which is really christianity in disguise. This isn't a game. Wars are fought over beliefs and ideas. Recently in South Africa [we have a large following from SA here], they passed a law against anyone using black magick. Permissible 'religions' only.

Our garbage has been taken by assholes looking for personal information. Of course, we are on to this and never throw away anything of this nature. They will only get a sack with plenty of shit from cleaned out cat litter boxes and other yuck. my former ministry in Brazil also wrote to me some time back and told me of how their trash was blatantly being tampered with.

The German government sent me several letters threatening me to remove the 666 Black Sun website. They pressured the server to take it down and we had to move it. If it gets taken down again, it will be right back up. I have lived my life, I am an old grandma and I will fight to the death if I have to. The enemy and their ilk can keep up with the death threats and murder attempts all they want to...I REFUSE TO QUIT! and this also goes for the asshole scum who have openly offered me bribes- telling me I could have loads of money if I would 'quit.' They can stick their money up their asses!

The Powers of Hell do protect us, but it is important to use commonm sene. Stupidity is the only 'sin' in Satanism. Satan told me back in 2004 'There will be many attempts on your life. Some of these you will be aware of, most of these you will not; none will ever succeed, but one thing...They will all know ME.'

My entire point here is to use common sense, and to take personal responsibility for yourself. Many times our Gods have told me 'You do your part and we will do ours.'

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@... wrote:

Actually the US Navy or Military.. I think it was the Military, made a project called Tor, killed it, the TorProject took the idea of it and made their own thing, no code from the US Navy, all of it has been looked at countless times, most of it's developers seem to be at least slightly anti-government. Also you can use Jondo or a VPN like Sumrando.. I've been using the internet insecurely for a LOT worse stuff than this and haven't had a problem, not saying this is bad. If you really are paranoid you can of course change your mac and go near a store, save some webpages.. But really.. Men in black suits aren't coming to your house because you like Satan hehe. Sorry if this sounded offensive I just wanted to help, the enemy likes to make people fear them.
Any of this data can still be recovered from your computer, So why not truecrypt your entire C:\ partition with a 256-bit AES, Two-Fish and Serpent cascade and a 86 character password? Why not trash your HDD with DBAN so the feds don't come to bug you for being Satanic? The level of paranoia here seems to be over 9000[a meme/joke].
Stay safe.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@ wrote:

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], As <nwood111@ wrote:

Fuck yeah... this post is so inspiring!

Thank you for writing this!

Hail Father Satan and the All the Demons of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

I want to make a statement here. There is a huge difference between 'paranoia' and using common sense. I know this does not apply to everyone, as it does myself, as I am high profile and a leader.

There are many members in the JoS e-groups and even more who visit the JoS and affilated websites; people from all over the world. In many countries, such as Germany and Canada, it is a major crime...felony to even QUESTION the 'holocaust' let alone deny it. Automatic prison sentence. Two HPs of my ministry had to leave the JoS because of this and this was in Brazil. They feared for their safety and the safety of their families. Upon resignation, one forewarded to me a link to the actual news article.

Now, as for the USA, they cannot prosecute one for freedom of speech, and writing; not for most things as of yet, but the constitution and individual civil rights are incessantly violated. As for myself, several years ago, someone hooked up a bomb [just oozing with christian love I might add] beneath my car. In addition to this, other things have happened of which I do not care to reveal. The FBI has been out to our house more than once to 'warn us' regarding attempts on our lives that were intercepted by law enforcement. There is nowhere within my house where there is not a fully loaded gun within reach, and we are fully prepared to use this, and this is not paranoia.

In addition, I receive death threats quite frequently; the last one being from such an ever loving christian, who spewed some of the most sick poison in the name of jewsus. I foreward these to law enforcement and I strongly encourage everyone else who has been subject to these threats to do so as well. Paranoia? Look to history. The inquisition for one and also the former USSR, Red China and their ilk; millions upon millions mass murdered for not conforming or even suspected of not conforming to the communist political agenda- which is really christianity in disguise. This isn't a game. Wars are fought over beliefs and ideas. Recently in South Africa [we have a large following from SA here], they passed a law against anyone using black magick. Permissible 'religions' only.

Our garbage has been taken by assholes looking for personal information. Of course, we are on to this and never throw away anything of this nature. They will only get a sack with plenty of shit from cleaned out cat litter boxes and other yuck. my former ministry in Brazil also wrote to me some time back and told me of how their trash was blatantly being tampered with.

The German government sent me several letters threatening me to remove the 666 Black Sun website. They pressured the server to take it down and we had to move it. If it gets taken down again, it will be right back up. I have lived my life, I am an old grandma and I will fight to the death if I have to. The enemy and their ilk can keep up with the death threats and murder attempts all they want to...I REFUSE TO QUIT! and this also goes for the asshole scum who have openly offered me bribes- telling me I could have loads of money if I would 'quit.' They can stick their money up their asses!

The Powers of Hell do protect us, but it is important to use commonm sene. Stupidity is the only 'sin' in Satanism. Satan told me back in 2004 'There will be many attempts on your life. Some of these you will be aware of, most of these you will not; none will ever succeed, but one thing...They will all know ME.'

My entire point here is to use common sense, and to take personal responsibility for yourself. Many times our Gods have told me 'You do your part and we will do ours.'

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@ wrote:

Stay safe.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@ wrote:

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

Love the bottom line emoticon (details) �

Iv'e had different kind of attacks, non physical trying to break me, like you said once.... their wasting their time. It only makes my resolve stronger to keep getting back up, they can go fuck themselves I'm not going anywhere either!

Stand STRONG for SATAN!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@ wrote:

Stay safe.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

Thanks for this. 
How can people talk of cults and fanaticism when such beautiful common sense is prevalent within us? Sadly, it is not so within a lot of people - we all know who I mean. 
On 15 May 2013, at 14:14, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@... wrote:

Stay safe.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

It is funny that the Brazilian Constitution grant political freedom and the civil law prohibit NS. Yeah! We can have any political ideology, less if it is to free us from the ZOG...

Stay safe.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

It actually makes it more obvious the true nature of the enemy and their xianity when they do things like this to someone like yourself. It proves everything we say. It proves Satan is NOT the bad guy because they say they fight for a god of love and peace and they fight with violence in a sick way, attacking a woman, bombs, death threats and other shit. We fight with words and magickal power for the TRUTH. Our greatest weapon is TRUTH and KNOWLEDGE! That is what they fear the most.
Satan the one they claim as the evil devil he isn't telling Us to attack xians and put bombs in their cars, and hurt innocent people.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Iv'e had different kind of attacks, non physical trying to break me, like you said once.... their wasting their time. It only makes my resolve stronger to keep getting back up, they can go fuck themselves I'm not going anywhere either!

Stand STRONG for SATAN!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Stay safe.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

And sad that there are so blind xtians really belive their religion is like their propaganda says. I know a woman who says from 15 to 15 minutes "I do this/accept/respect/love because I am xtian", and another woman "next time they will say the Bible is homophobic"...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

It actually makes it more obvious the true nature of the enemy and their xianity when they do things like this to someone like yourself. It proves everything we say. It proves Satan is NOT the bad guy because they say they fight for a god of love and peace and they fight with violence in a sick way, attacking a woman, bombs, death threats and other shit. We fight with words and magickal power for the TRUTH. Our greatest weapon is TRUTH and KNOWLEDGE! That is what they fear the most.
Satan the one they claim as the evil devil he isn't telling Us to attack xians and put bombs in their cars, and hurt innocent people.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Stand STRONG for SATAN!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Stay safe.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back