Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dna changing

mohamad.ahmadi32

hi family members.the scientists have found a way to change the dna of the new borns. like changing characteristics and physic of body . is it bad like race mixing? or maybe it can help to empower souls more easily? or it destroys it?

Hwz that?
I believe that dna is in the cells and the entire body and all its components are built from cells..even hair...
So i understand if blood can be switched..but dna???
Its imposible. May be by change they intend to mutate, try to advance or deform...but not a compleat switch. Like change....idk..it even sounds stupid.
On Apr 25, 2015 2:40 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  hi family members.the scientists have found a way to change the dna of the new borns. like changing characteristics and physic of body . is it bad like race mixing? or maybe it can help to empower souls more easily? or it destroys it?

You have to understand DNA is not only physical but metaphysical as well. Which means your body's DNA is connected with your soul. That is why you will always be reincarnated into a certain race. So this is seriously messed up if they were to try and change the genetic makeup of a newborn since the soul is already connected giving that person some serious problems later in life. I betcha that the jews are all over this as they are with anything that would fuck us over.

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 11:59 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hwz that?
I believe that dna is in the cells and the entire body and all its components are built from cells..even hair...
Its imposible. May be by change they intend to mutate, try to advance or deform...but not a compleat switch. Like change....idk..it even sounds stupid.
On Apr 25, 2015 2:40 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yes, you can change your physical appearance such as hair, eye , skin and etc.. but like with anything else it requires focus and the lack of doubt. I've changed my eye color a little bit but too much resistance

this sounds 100% like the kikes' doings. this is one possible method for them to enforce "one race" by creating a SINGLE race of us..and then enforcing it on all newborns. to think, a single set (male and female) of genetics put on all children..even sterile to a large portion of the population, would kill us off. terrifying, but, we fight to prevent this.

I dnt even think they want or can change dna...there inteention is to deform it!!
On Apr 26, 2015 7:20 AM, "Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You have to understand DNA is not only physical but metaphysical as well. Which means your body's DNA is connected with your soul. That is why you will always be reincarnated into a certain race. So this is seriously messed up if they were to try and change the genetic makeup of a newborn since the soul is already connected giving that person some serious problems later in life. I betcha that the jews are all over this as they are with anything that would fuck us over.

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 11:59 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hwz that?
Its imposible. May be by change they intend to mutate, try to advance or deform...but not a compleat switch. Like change....idk..it even sounds stupid. On Apr 25, 2015 2:40 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

IDK. its their discovery but aren't allowed . it says that the parents can choose their child dna and they can also choose them to be white or black or having some specific talents like born a soccer player . I cant believe it either

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 9:20 PM, "Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 11:59 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hwz that?

If you create your own sigil to change your physical appearance, such as your eye color, skin color, hair color, would it be effective?

On Apr 26, 2015, at 6:10 AM, MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  IDK. its their discovery but aren't allowed . it says that the parents can choose their child dna and they can also choose them to be white or black or having some specific talents like born a soccer player . I cant believe it either

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 9:20 PM, "Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 11:59 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hwz that?
Its imposible. May be by change they intend to mutate, try to advance or deform...but not a compleat switch. Like change....idk..it even sounds stupid. On Apr 25, 2015 2:40 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Anything like this comes from a kike. It is solely meant to destroy. I realized why they are pushing for perfect cloning today... They want to do to us, what their higher ups have done to the greys.

Spiritual Satanism is about perfecting the Body, and Soul through power meditation, not cheeky science, and likely it would not even have the same affect at all... Remember, when it comes to a kike it's always cheeky, and ruinous.

Born a soccer player eh? To accomplish what? Again be indebted to a kike through being exploited through money they make and the kike says I made you this way, now you make money for me.. just like Mike Tyson's boss Donald King...

Except it's worse than that. They'll kill the kid if it refuses to do what the kike wants, because the kikes is so psychotic they believe they have had ownership to everything in a communist way since their inception on this planet.

They believe everything is backwards entirely. That we stole from them... That this is their planet etc... this attitude comes from their reptilian masters entirely as they believe they were... wait for it... cheated...

It's absolutely absurd.. these things can even defined as mere psychopaths. I dunno what to even call them. Father Satan made us, and owns this planet, and rules over this planet with a loving hand, and a progressive attitude towards evolving everything on it, including I believe I read evolving the metaphysical plane of this planet. Yet the greedy psychopathic kike, and it's masters just wanted to create us, use us to mine it, and then blow it up after they were done..

What kinda shit is this..?! Who the fuck gave you the right just because you hold monetary higher power to rape the universe for your black market.. Such things don't deserve to exist because they disturb the very natural fiber of the universe. But they don't care if the entire universe blows up tomorrow so long as they, and their filthy masters... made a buck..

Attachments :
You can not change dna...even if you make ten different affirmation sigils...you can change afew small aspects of your body but not your entire dna. Besides ..he changes make on the body are not even permanent.
Forexample if you change your eye colour...it will still go back to the original..unless when you work at it daily..which i believe is absurd. DNA CAN NOT BE CHANGED!!!
On Apr 28, 2015 5:42 AM, "Duece White duce.minaj@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from Duece White duce.minaj@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] If you create your own sigil to change your physical appearance, such as your eye color, skin color, hair color, would it be effective?

On Apr 26, 2015, at 6:10 AM, MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 9:20 PM, "Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hwz that?

And how can you be so sure tho??
As far as I know, Satan and his Demons have CHANGED their DNA so that they don't age. (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html). So it CAN be changed. That's one. Then there was this sermon called The Healing Name where it's shown how even the mantra SaTaNaMa can bring changes to the DNA. (http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic1161.html)
In another sermon called The Enemy Agenda, it's said "This [daily practice of Yoga] sends a higher vibration into the DNA which is literally a vibrational information code that interacts with and forms the whole being. Change the vibration change the code, change the code change the form because the form is vibration. So you end up with an advancing human again, metagenics." -- CHANGE the vibration CHANGE the code [i.e. the DNA]. (http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic150.html)
Bottom line is DNA can be changed by power meditation and asanas (and perhaps by many other means we're not aware of just yet)

Pe 28 avr. 2015, la 21:09, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

You can not change dna...even if you make ten different affirmation sigils...you can change afew small aspects of your body but not your entire dna. Besides ..he changes make on the body are not even permanent.
Forexample if you change your eye colour...it will still go back to the original..unless when you work at it daily..which i believe is absurd. DNA CAN NOT BE CHANGED!!! On Apr 28, 2015 5:42 AM, "Duece White duce.minaj@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from Duece White duce.minaj@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] If you create your own sigil to change your physical appearance, such as your eye color, skin color, hair color, would it be effective?

Hwz that?

@DevilsAdvocate Nic
Oh it can... through Biokenesis... Which is also dangerous, if you're not experienced at it... Also, it depends on the strength of your mind and soul, which I would imagine, you would have to be pretty strong... Like almost God strong, I would think, lol... But it can be done. :)

That sort of changing is advancing....its totally different from what his refering to...or even what jews intend to do!!! The sort of changes done by demons is advancing there dna...and like i started that is possible ...dna can be advaanced or deformed. But the sort of changes the jews plan to do rr impossible. the scientists have found a way to change the dna of the new borns. like changing characteristics and physic of body .
Now stuff like the highlight above are compleate bs!!! Secondly you have to unnderstand the nature of this question...and....what exactly they mean by "changing dna".

On Apr 29, 2015 9:42 PM, "Thomas thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
As far as I know, Satan and his Demons have CHANGED their DNA so that they don't age. (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html). So it CAN be changed. That's one. Then there was this sermon called The Healing Name where it's shown how even the mantra SaTaNaMa can bring changes to the DNA. (http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic1161.html)
In another sermon called The Enemy Agenda, it's said "This [daily practice of Yoga] sends a higher vibration into the DNA which is literally a vibrational information code that interacts with and forms the whole being. Change the vibration change the code, change the code change the form because the form is vibration. So you end up with an advancing human again, metagenics." -- CHANGE the vibration CHANGE the code [i.e. the DNA]. (http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic150.html)
Bottom line is DNA can be changed by power meditation and asanas (and perhaps by many other means we're not aware of just yet)

Pe 28 avr. 2015, la 21:09, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

Forexample if you change your eye colour...it will still go back to the original..unless when you work at it daily..which i believe is absurd. DNA CAN NOT BE CHANGED!!! On Apr 28, 2015 5:42 AM, "Duece White duce.minaj@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
<[/IMG]

Hwz that?

I have also heard scientists know how to turn off the aging gene and that the JEWverment had these scientists robbed of all their funding and silenced them.
The government knows we can turn off the aging gene but vehemently opposes this and has silenced anyone who attempted it.

FUCK THE JEWS!DEATH TO ISRAEL!HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2:42 PM, "Thomas thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<[/IMG]

Hwz that?

@Thomas the gods have more like changed their souls rather than their DNA. in order for you to change your DNA you would literally have to be disintegrated at a molecular level and put back together again in a different way. We can change the *shape and form* of our DNA, but not our actual DNA coding.

Yes, exactly. Just because the joo silences it (like they did with Tesla) or turns this knowledge into shit like anything else they touch, it does not mean that it CAN NOT BE DONE -- like one member insisted. In one of the sermons I was mentioning it's stated how there are (not sure if out for the public) drugs that can do just that: bringing changes to the DNA in order to halt the ageing process. If this is possible then why won't other changes be possible as well? 
And with the risk of repeating myself, just because the filthy joo corrupts it, it doesn't mean this science of it is something bad or fantastic in itself. 

Pe 29 avr. 2015, la 22:19, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

I have also heard scientists know how to turn off the aging gene and that the JEWverment had these scientists robbed of all their funding and silenced them.
The government knows we can turn off the aging gene but vehemently opposes this and has silenced anyone who attempted it.

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2:42 PM, "Thomas thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hwz that?

And another tactic of the joo is to ridicule things, discoveries, people, organisations, etc., so the general public doesn't take them seriously. The part with "change the DNA to make your kid a soccer player" might be one of it. 

Pe 30 avr. 2015, la 09:31, Thomas thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

Yes, exactly. Just because the joo silences it (like they did with Tesla) or turns this knowledge into shit like anything else they touch, it does not mean that it CAN NOT BE DONE -- like one member insisted. In one of the sermons I was mentioning it's stated how there are (not sure if out for the public) drugs that can do just that: bringing changes to the DNA in order to halt the ageing process. If this is possible then why won't other changes be possible as well? 
And with the risk of repeating myself, just because the filthy joo corrupts it, it doesn't mean this science of it is something bad or fantastic in itself. 

Pe 29 avr. 2015, la 22:19, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2:42 PM, "Thomas thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hwz that?

How the 'TA' is pronounced in SATANAMA mantra?  Is it pronunced following TH and ends with AHH ?or just TAAAHH ? Thanks.

Here is some more information on changing DNA:
"......Much has been wrote on the Holy Grail Blood lines and the magic Power of the blood in reality they deal with the powerful Aryan Monarchs or Priest Kings who maintained the power of the Grail "Serpent energy" as the "blood" is the energy of the Kundalini and also the DNA Helix carries the level of enlightenment or Serpentine Power which is passed down generation after generation, this also means the Grail Blood Line is the literal living blood line of Satan and theDemons as each White person is of direct descent from a living Nordic Demon or God and we are of Satan's blood line. These blood lines upon study go back to the East, the homeland of the Aryan Race. Many of the beings mentioned in the later Grail Legends are actual humanized Gods and Goddesses.

Kundalini and the DNA are connected as the main Serpentary network is the macro of the DNA helix, the DNA. On the spiritual or quantum level is a vibrational information code that as higher amount of vibration floods the body the vibration changes thus the code changes morphing the individual to a higher level of transformation. DNA is an vibrational information code when a higher current goes thought you, the DNA literally morphs as the information code changes to correspond to the new vibration. This is the origin of bio-morphic
field it's the light body part of the information field that is connected into the DNA and extended from it and the ancients called it the Ren. When you look at DNA on the quantum level it's vibration and light energy......" 
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... topics/239
".... The microverse of the chakra centers along the spine is the DNA helix, which correspondingly reformats itself[causing physical transformation of the being] according to higher levels of light energy[vibration] passed though it via the increased frequency which relates to and is directly connected to the rate of frequency of the light wheel centers or chakra's. The ancients called them chakra's [light wheel} because they understood the spin or rate of vibration of the "wheel" is related to the amount of life force the body exists on...... "

".......Higher levels of light, sends a higher vibration into the DNA which is literally a vibrational information code that interacts with and forms the whole being. Change thevibration change the code, change the code change the form[person] because the form is vibration metagenics not genetics....."
".... What this means is the genetic code is perfected and the replication process in the DNA does not break down, aging no longer exists, only eternal youth, health and immorality. Metagenics....."
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... topics/176   

Yeah!

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 30, 2015, at 10:46 AM, Thomas thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  And another tactic of the joo is to ridicule things, discoveries, people, organisations, etc., so the general public doesn't take them seriously. The part with "change the DNA to make your kid a soccer player" might be one of it. 

Pe 30 avr. 2015, la 09:31, Thomas thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

Hwz that?

I think jews have this (aging)  science that you said for example look at some celebs and actors they are 50 or 60 years old but they are still young!!! and regarding changing dna I didn't know what was the difference between change and deform I think know they intend to deform it

On Thursday, April 30, 2015 2:24 AM, "InlovewithSatan inlovewithsatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How the 'TA' is pronounced in SATANAMA mantra?  Is it pronunced following TH and ends with AHH ?or just TAAAHH ? Thanks.

The SATANAMA mantra, does it really "turn off" aging?

This is VERY useful in prolonging the life of physical body to go through the Magnum Opus, WITHOUT entering reincarnation again ever.

Hail Satan!

Omg,let me clear some things up. You can change your DNA, but just like with anything that works with the mind, it might be difficult depending on your beliefs. I have changed my eye color and enhanced my cheekbones, and clearly my skin. Biokinesis is not dangerous unless your mind is so focused, that if you were to make a mistake, then it might happen. But if you're mind is that powerful then it most likely won't happen. This is your body, & your life you can look however you want. Kikes or Jews created plastic surgery to hinder people, knowing that there are a severe side effects. Losing weight is all in the mind, beauty is in the mind, age is in the mind, health is in  the mind, your makes things possible or impossible.

But the gods did it Spiritual Satanism Just click Ctrl+f then They genetically modified their DNA and it shows that it is on the site. If the gods did it why would it be wrong to? I do understand that they would use it evily but we could use it for good. Not to mention advance it farther and make it better. 

There's something you should know about the jew, they're cheap to the point of killing Gentiles, and their own to hold onto the money they have stolen. They don't care that things are spinning outta control with big pharma, or science being wrong or too advanced for us to truly comprehend it's gravity in full at this time, or that society is collapsing, they literally do all this shit to... make a buck..

In the hands on Gentiles this could be beneficial, but is it truly necessary?

I find it utterly disgusting and yet somewhat hilarious that the entire global economy is based on a worthless system backed by literal TOILET PAPER owned by the jews.Adolf Hitler proved the jewish money system was a scam and utterly worthless when he kicked the jews out of germany and took the country from bankruptcy and decadence to global super power in 5 years!
Of course the jews would never stand for this, being the freedom and independence hating slave drivers they are so they used their financial stranglehold over england and the US to drag us into an unjust war against the greatest war hero who ever lived!
FUCK THE JEWS!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!

On Friday, May 1, 2015 8:34 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There's something you should know about the jew, they're cheap to the point of killing Gentiles, and their own to hold onto the money they have stolen. They don't care that things are spinning outta control with big pharma, or science being wrong or too advanced for us to truly comprehend it's gravity in full at this time, or that society is collapsing, they literally do all this shit to... make a buck..

In the hands on Gentiles this could be beneficial, but is it truly necessary?

I've rethought my opinion about this kind of science. It could very well be useful for certain problems. But for changing your entire being instead of doing it through power meditation, is useless, and debases the work.

It could work hand in hand with The Work, as true science is supposed to do. In my opinion, any legitimate science should be harnessed. As opposed to the joo, we Gentiles always find good uses for it. 

Pe 2 mai 2015, la 22:28, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

I've rethought my opinion about this kind of science. It could very well be useful for certain problems. But for changing your entire being instead of doing it through power meditation, is useless, and debases the work.

Yeah, as I said, you'll notice that when a kike steals something it magically becomes... fake. And they claim they invented it like they were waiting for it's invention all along. Then they instigate it for communist purposes, hence why I named off big pharma. Kikes *work* with their higher ups to destroy those who are a threat like the similiarities in our stories to drug us to death. I have a damaged liver and kidney thanks to that filth.

Big pharma was originally an instigation of their higher ups to make "fake medicine" that kills people eventually all the while the kikes... make a buck.. and put that buck into communism. Because we're just disposable clones for kikes to use whenever jewhova farts. They use crap like this all the time to instigate communism and..... .... spread Ebola... Oooooooo.. among other things.

Tch... I have had my fair share of enemy bullshit so I notice this easily. In the hands of Gentiles this science could be wonderous but the jew will try to hijack it and make it genetic altering "their" way. It's why I don't trust this at all. When jews are gone this will be awesome though. It's goes a long with a lower form of Biokenesis, but has the potential to become far greater.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back