Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dit Da Jow

shael666

Hey everyone.

I (safely and gradually) want to start training on body hardening. From a bit of online research, I have found that it's recommended to apply a liniment called "dit da jow" after training, so as to prevent arthritis, blood clots and hand deformation.
I have ordered one already, aswell. I just wanted to ask if anyone here has already used it and could maybe share his/her experiences. I'm currently in information-gather-mode, so I want to know as much about it as I can, so that I can start training correctly and safely as soon as it arrives.

As always, any intel is greatly appreciated. :)

-Shael

are you a man or a woman shael?
are you aspiring to be a marital artist?
are you skinny,and still need to get big?(I just want to know)
my "body" has gotten quite considerably tougher, from my daily stuff.
if I didn't practically live on a trailer, and or had a car, I could practice as well, and I would really love to.

I have done such things before, and I know many different things you can do to make yourself more resilient,
the question is are you trying to be a fighter, or what?

HAIL SATAN

Is it a coincidence that I saw a random video on iron body last week? Was looking for something entirely different though.

Was from shaolin kung fu. I have no idea if its the same but they just slap their skin for a couple of hundred times daily. First with hands then with something filled wi5 something I cant pronounce then with gravel and as last something like steel.

It doesnt sound too healthy and you can ignore this post if you want.

Anyway.. I am afraid I cant help you. I know way too little about this stuff.

@makesyouperfect
I cant answer most of these due to privacy reasons. However, I can tell you that I am male, growing, and qualified for this type of training. That's all I can say. 
I would indeed be interested in the methods that you know.So far, I was planning on doing the iron body training, starting with my hands, and working onto my arms, then torso, and then legs. And lastly the head. After all this, I'm planning on making a daily (or atleast weekly) routine of training all these parts intensely.Looking at the achievements that people already got with this type of training makes me anxious about what awesome things could be achieved if this training is combined with magickal workings. And also if this training is continued on for several decades (seeing how one does not die after completion of the magnum opus).The thought of forging the whole body into a deadly weapon is very intriguing to me, to say the least. 

-Shael

Thou shalt gather with your left, and bind with your right.
After sacrifice for power, with power thou shalt fight.

Hail Father Satan!
On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 3:10, makesyouperfect@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   are you a man or a woman shael?
are you aspiring to be a marital artist?
are you skinny,and still need to get big?(I just want to know)
my "body" has gotten quite considerably tougher, from my daily stuff.
if I didn't practically live on a trailer, and or had a car, I could practice as well, and I would really love to.

I have done such things before, and I know many different things you can do to make yourself more resilient,
the question is are you trying to be a fighter, or what?

HAIL SATAN

@taol
I would never ignore one of your posts :)This training, when done intensely and without proper treatment afterwards, can indeed be very unhealthy. This is why I'm currently only training very, very slowly, because my Dit Da Jow hasn't arrived yet. I think that, when properly done, this training can be very healthy, though. Having a more resilient body is nothing short of awesome, in my opinion.Like I said in my reply to makesyouperfect, I am very intrigued by the amount of stuff one can achieve by taking this training to the next level. If you look at the current practicioners of this iron-body training, you can see that they are already fairly impressive. But these people are just deluded goyim in the end. Now, what do you think would be possible if a dedicated satanist was to rigorously practice and master this art? I think it would be too awesome to describe in words. Imagine someone trying to punch me and breaking his own hand in the process, lmao.
Ofcourse that's just my personal opinion. 

-Shael
Hail Father Satan!Hail Minoson! 
On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 3:10, taolvanswd@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   Is it a coincidence that I saw a random video on iron body last week? Was looking for something entirely different though.

Was from shaolin kung fu. I have no idea if its the same but they just slap their skin for a couple of hundred times daily. First with hands then with something filled wi5 something I cant pronounce then with gravel and as last something like steel.

It doesnt sound too healthy and you can ignore this post if you want.

Anyway.. I am afraid I cant help you. I know way too little about this stuff.

Yes it did look awesome. Also in the video I saw this dude said he focuses his chi on a place before breaking stuff with it. Like iron bar on the head he sends his chi to his head.

Which was interesting. And it somehow is similar to one of the dreams Ive had.

Also this person said he puts cream on his hands before braking bricks to avoid having the skin of his hands cracked or something.

I still need to figure out how I can use exactly the same muscles in either side of my body.. Now its just off balance. Lets say I lift 10 kg with either hand Id use different muscles in my left than in my right.
Do you have any ideas maybe?

@Shael what kind of question did he ask that you can't answer for privacy lol.
And have you really thought about doing this shit? why would you want an iron skin, did you just watch a video on youtube about it and thought how cool this would be and then next week you'll be like nah I don't care anymore?
Having this is completely unnecessary, too much anime maybe? lol

its fine, you answered my question anyhow, if you weren't trying to be a fighter you would have just said NO
I have too much to say, and after writing my message I know you would just get lost in it,
go ahead and do whatever you want but your wasting your time with the iron body non-sense
all the powers you want can be achived through the proper yoga(for abs the neck and obliques,and hardening both mental and physical),meditation,running,and striking practice(preferably with a sparring partner,and bag).
the guys like bruce lee,and the dude that fights for tiet sau claim their strength comes from soul training "flowing energy",and "chi" NOT from training the body or muscles, yet these guy have backgrounds in all sorts of martial arts
the shao lin guy is a professionaly boxer/karate/muy thai fighter, bruce lee came from karate/wing chun/taequando and made his own art JKD and I have all his books...right here,2 inches away from my right arm...ive read all of them
no real martial artist ever thought they could break someones hand by having them hit them in a normally soft area. instead they trained with self awareness,and a good understanding of things like physics and reality, you can not make your muscles harder than human muscle,as that would mean they were no longer fluid.
but you can make your bones hard as all hell,and this comes from actual marital arts practice not from tapping yourself with a pipe. this however takes years,and is useless unless your flexible,fast,and highly skilled.

Ed.. Did you even read the convo? There is nowhere anime involved.

Besides if a war breaks out it could be useful getting less wounds.

@ed
When I say "Any intel is appreciated", I am not referring to someone just saying stuff that's helpful to nobody. Ofcourse I thought about it. Much more than you did, in fact. It's the same like with the topic on winning games that I made. You just don't think beyond the obvious and then think of others as stupid out of your own short-sightedness. You should maybe try to be more open instead of just bashing everything you don't understand as "unnecessary". I wanna see you call this unnecessary again when I can break someones skull with a single punch.Are you really not able to see the benefits of having an extremely resilient body? Living in quite the sheltered environment, are we? Ofcourse, if you only sit in your safe house all day and never even have to think of possibly getting physically attacked by someome, you would think of it as useless. 
People with no fantasy who only see cold logic really piss me off. If someone has an idea that noone did before, then ofcourse they must've "watched too much anime"... 
This is just as a note to you. From now on I will not respond to your replies anymore unless you are actually trying to help me instead of trying to make a fool out of me. 
-Shael
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!
On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 1:41, ed8874@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   @Shael what kind of question did he ask that you can't answer for privacy lol.
And have you really thought about doing this shit? why would you want an iron skin, did you just watch a video on youtube about it and thought how cool this would be and then next week you'll be like nah I don't care anymore?
Having this is completely unnecessary, too much anime maybe? lol

@taol
I think he need to apply the cream because he didn't take proper care of his skin during training. That's why he applies it so that the skin has a temporary shield. I could be wrong though.

Unfortunately I'm no fitness coach, so I don't think I'll be able to give you any solid advice on this. However, if training with the same weight on both hands brings you off-balance, maybe try going with more weight on your weaker side. It's usually the non-dominant one, so if you are right-handed, you could try lifting 10 with your right, and 15 with your left, until you feel in balance again. You might use different muscles because you need more strength on your non-dominant side, so using more weight there for a while should balance it out again. That's my theory. 
-Shael

Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!
On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 1:40, taolvanswd@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   Yes it did look awesome. Also in the video I saw this dude said he focuses his chi on a place before breaking stuff with it. Like iron bar on the head he sends his chi to his head.

Which was interesting. And it somehow is similar to one of the dreams Ive had.

Also this person said he puts cream on his hands before braking bricks to avoid having the skin of his hands cracked or something.

I still need to figure out how I can use exactly the same muscles in either side of my body.. Now its just off balance. Lets say I lift 10 kg with either hand Id use different muscles in my left than in my right.
Do you have any ideas maybe?

@Taol I mentioned animes because he mentioned in other threads how he always watches them.
Slapping yourself with a bag of beans is completely useless, as Johnson said why don't you just train at directing energy, that would be more intelligent and fun. Iron skin tbh sounds horrible, having a skin that is hard as fuck is nowhere near useful unless you're a super duper soldier who thinks that is useful. And why would you want to break somebodys skull with a punch, say that one guy starts a fight with you and you punch him and break his skull, whos gonna get in trouble you or him lol? too much mars in you maybe or too many martial art videos you watched on youtube? "Don't you strive to be better in all areas of your life" This is an idiot question for such a topic, the gods are perfect, yet do you think their skin is so hard? Or are they maybe more intelligent and can use the qi to not get hurt? (They can't be hurt in anyway I am making an example).

It occurs to me, @ed, that you're taking iron skin too literally. All internal martial arts styles like iron shirt, iron palm, dim mak and so on are based on chi/bioelectricity, not harmful Jew crap. Your skin cannot become iron. That's logical. It's the qi coating that protects the skin. You need some forethought before writing.

Honestly I was thinking that hitting yourself alone with it is not going to do it. They also dont know spirituality like we do. One cant really say for sure what is corrupted nd what isnt.

What I mean to say is.. If you work more on energy control aside from the hitting (I can understand you would want to train appropiate chi directing and knowing if you did it well in example by the hittng method) ..

Plus what I saw was on youtube so I dont take it too serious anyway. If you really want to know their secrets train with them in person and even then they may be suspecting of outsiders.

If you feel its good for you and your instincts say it is alright then I have no doubt about your decision shael.

no, SHAEL is taking it to literal, shael actually thinks he can make somebody break their hand on him through training, that's what he said, regardless of how physically impossible
thinks he can break the human skull in "a single punch"
he said he hated cold logic, which is akin to loving delusion
and he clearly doesn't understand the fact that skin is skin, and will always be soft...no matter how thick or desensitized.
that muscle will be muscle, and is mostly made of water, or else they wouldn't be fluid, and function as muscles,and are therefore soft relative to iron.
the fact is that shael cannot see the obvious in that the whole iron "body" training is a fraud.
tapping yourself with pipes and beans is going to accomplish NOTHING and if he cant see it,then he will eventually realize the futility in his efforts to change the chemical structure of skin,and muscle.

theres no point in dissuading shael,so just let him do his thing.
if he thinks he can raise his power level over 9000 then by all means let him do it
just keep in mind that when goku surpassed roshi he had a power level of 200, and he still couldn't make people break their hands on him, not even the weakest of thugs that punched him while he was out and about after roshi set him off into the world.
and he could use the Kamehameha, powerful enough to part the sea,and put out the fire in the ox kings castle,he defeated the worlds strongest military force single handedlyhe was proficient in the after image technique,he could vanish into thin air,he drank the elixir of deathhe climbed korens tower,he defeated mercenary tao, he beat the strongest demon in the underworld, he was pure of heart,could wield the powerpole,and could ride the flying nimibushe swam across the ocean to get to papaya island to fight in the world martial arts tournament.. by the time he defeated king piccolo bullets still left very large bumps on him,and cause him to run about in pain.
  theres no way you can stop attacks like a brick wall, not if youre a human...with a nose anyhow

@taol
Using energy for protection in this case is fully natural anyways.This iron-body training is meant to utilize all my capabilities in both attack and defense, energy usage included. So while it does make the skin a bit more resilient, and the bones a lot harder, it doesn't go further than that on a physical level (as far as I'm aware). Instead it becomes second nature to "reflexively" use energy for protection when attacking/defending, which results in having a seemingly "iron" skin. So it actually does train energy usage and direction, too. And I have said this on a lot of other threads already, but with my current routine I have 5 hours daily where I do meditation, yoga and RTRs. The time that's left over is what I will use for this training. In this schedule, however, I used to have no physical exercise except for yoga. So this training should be a better addition since I'm "passively" training energy direction already anyways (through meditations and RTRs). 
I'm happy that atleast you and stardust are not instantly shutting down my ideas here. Thanks for that. 
-Shael 
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 0:54, taolvanswd@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   Honestly I was thinking that hitting yourself alone with it is not going to do it. They also dont know spirituality like we do. One cant really say for sure what is corrupted nd what isnt.

What I mean to say is.. If you work more on energy control aside from the hitting (I can understand you would want to train appropiate chi directing and knowing if you did it well in example by the hittng method) ..

Plus what I saw was on youtube so I dont take it too serious anyway. If you really want to know their secrets train with them in person and even then they may be suspecting of outsiders.

If you feel its good for you and your instincts say it is alright then I have no doubt about your decision shael.

Mantak Chia has 3 books on the Iron Shirt, which is another name for Iron Body. I bet the material is worth taking a look at. HP Lucius Oria has referenced some of Mantak Chia's books in an article of his. These Iron Shirt books belong to the same series.
Here you can find where the HP referenced to Mantak Chia: The Taoist Path to Immortality (last post) 

Iron palm is a legitimate martial arts practice designed to make the hands strong for use in the Dim Mak or 'Death Touch'.

Predominately it is a qi cultivating exercise and the physical aspects are secondary to the qi generation and cultivation practices.

Dit Da Jow is a blend of Chinese Herbal Medicine which is warm and pungent in order to disperse the blood and qi stasis which can occur as a result of the continuous slamming of one's extremities against first a bag filled with rice, then with gravel and eventually against stone - I do not recommend using trees or wood for this practice as this may cause more problems than good as wood that is alive is very very hard on the hands.

The Dit Da Jow should always be applied in circular motions with efforts made to massage the hands also in order to promote the flow of blood and qi in the area.

I personally spent a brief period using this technique on my fore finger and middle finger knuckles on my right hand and over time the area became extremely hard - when compared with the other side it felt much like a rock.

Over time without practice, the sensitivity has returned to the area however the bone changes have remained and my fore finger knuckle is visibly bigger than the same one on the other side.

I have not experienced any ill effects.

Obviously this technique does not change the chemical structure of the hand, but instead the impact techniques stimulate osteoblast bone building activity which increases the size, mass and density of local bone structures.

The herbal preparation contains herbs which accelerate blood circulation, promote cellular respiration and generally increase the healing speed of the injury generated tissue resolution process.

The term 'iron' would have been used figuratively and not literally by people with limited vocabulary to describe the changes and by the feel of the area after training for long periods of time.

Doing this all over your body seems slightly pointless personally but the hands as a weaponized way to engage in self defence certainly has its place and its merits.

Ultimately, if one knows the correct techniques, the correct places to strike and has a strong Nei Gong (internal qi cultivation practice) then breaking a skull with a single punch would be very easy - and also very likely to land you in prison for life.

Knowing the pressure points well and prioritizing the delivery of qi to the target point can produce a 'clean' blow whereby no marks are left and no visible injury is sustained however the disruption to the flow of qi to the vital organs can be disrupted, destabilised or reversed which done correctly can cause a myriad of acute and chronic health problems to the opponent up to and including instant or delayed death.

These are the principles of the Dim Mak, whose masters recommend learning the healing applications of the points before attempting to master the devestating ability of them to overcome your opponents.

Since you want to talk about anime, @makesyouperfect, now Goku is more powerful than the Hakaishin and bullet barely leave a scratch on him. That is, if he isn't paying attention. If he is, he can catch a great deal of them in his own hand, without any damage at all. And about logic, Ed wasn't even using logic. He was using the blinkers they put on poor horses.
Sure, right. Chi isn't capable of doing any stuff, like bringing death to an enemy. Sure. It's not like we use witchcraft everyday to do seemingly impossible things, like attracting love, success, career, cursing our kike enemies, awakening people and so on. Right. I never made someone sick of Parkinson, because his Jehovah's Witness's homophobic behaviour and his twisted logic were getting under my skin. Right. It's all fantasy. Crawl back into your Plato's cave fantasy and keep watching shadows on your wall, fashioning them as real life. Best of luck with that, mate.
Taking centralforce's message into account, I would certainly like to use Dit Da Jow, but for other stuff, not after hitting myself with stuff. I advice against hitting yourself. I already told Shael in private.

After this I can excuse myself, while you others failed to provide any good information he did, and that is enough for me to say sorry. (Altough you were speaking about this in an idiot way at first).

and again,how can you claim with such certainty that you can use "pressure points" and "chi" to break the human skull in ONE PUNCH. if mike Tyson punched you in the head IT WOULD NOT BREAK YOUR SKULL...
the skull is so incredibly strong that if you got kicked in the top of the head,or the forehead by a man that kicked with 2000 pounds of force,it still would not "break" the skull.
it would just move the head around, same as the punches.
nobody ever broke into anybodys cranium with a punch
it requires 1000-1200 pounds of force to fracture the temples of someones head, keep in mind the temples are the WEAKEST part of the head.
mike Tyson (a heavy weight boxer) weighed 240 pounds when he fought and is recognized as the hardest hitting boxer ever.
he dropped people like bags of potatoes.
mike Tyson could punch an unmoving,fully braced pad at 1800 pounds of force per square inch.
if you think that you can put anywhere close to this much force into a moving slippery human head youre crazy
if you hit someone in the face their head will be moved,as it is not braced by anything other than the neck.
and you will rarely hit someone in the optimal place on your punch either, therefore you don't always get the maximum amount of power into a hit, you will NOT smush someone's head like a rotten watermelon, and you cannot make someone break their hand on you in a place that is ordinarily soft.
like I said I wish you the best of luck, but you will simply be disappointed because you have your expectations so unbelievably high.
hail satan

Actually brother Ivan I would like to thank you for taking your time in explaining this as you've sparked an interest in me and made me remember how I was interested in this but completely forgot about it.
I think this is great btw, I used to contemplate to buy it or not to buy it months ago but forgot about it now I'm sure I am gonna buy it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkdSuCgQ98E

@makesyouperfect. Soo what you are saying is the human skull can naturally resist a hit to the head with a baseball? Excuse me bht people have died fro. That. Instead of spouting nonsense like 'it is not possible omg my programming' perhaps you should study the subject instead of making baseless assumptions.
Also centralforce replied. Id read that first before making any further posts here.

@ivyissexy69
Thank you very much. This topic was initially about dit da jow, and you are the only one who actually provided information about it. I was going to start with my hands anyways, so maybe I will stick to only training these, instead. Regarding Dim Mak, I would love to learn it. Do you have any books you would recommend for this? (I would like to avoid spending money on a book to later find out it's just corrupted bullshit). 
-Shael
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 2:12, ivyissexy69@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   Iron palm is a legitimate martial arts practice designed to make the hands strong for use in the Dim Mak or 'Death Touch'.

Predominately it is a qi cultivating exercise and the physical aspects are secondary to the qi generation and cultivation practices.

Dit Da Jow is a blend of Chinese Herbal Medicine which is warm and pungent in order to disperse the blood and qi stasis which can occur as a result of the continuous slamming of one's extremities against first a bag filled with rice, then with gravel and eventually against stone - I do not recommend using trees or wood for this practice as this may cause more problems than good as wood that is alive is very very hard on the hands.

The Dit Da Jow should always be applied in circular motions with efforts made to massage the hands also in order to promote the flow of blood and qi in the area.

I personally spent a brief period using this technique on my fore finger and middle finger knuckles on my right hand and over time the area became extremely hard - when compared with the other side it felt much like a rock.

Over time without practice, the sensitivity has returned to the area however the bone changes have remained and my fore finger knuckle is visibly bigger than the same one on the other side.

Obviously this technique does not change the chemical structure of the hand, but instead the impact techniques stimulate osteoblast bone building activity which increases the size, mass and density of local bone structures.

The herbal preparation contains herbs which accelerate blood circulation, promote cellular respiration and generally increase the healing speed of the injury generated tissue resolution process.

The term 'iron' would have been used figuratively and not literally by people with limited vocabulary to describe the changes and by the feel of the area after training for long periods of time.

Doing this all over your body seems slightly pointless personally but the hands as a weaponized way to engage in self defence certainly has its place and its merits.

Ultimately, if one knows the correct techniques, the correct places to strike and has a strong Nei Gong (internal qi cultivation practice) then breaking a skull with a single punch would be very easy - and also very likely to land you in prison for life.

Knowing the pressure points well and prioritizing the delivery of qi to the target point can produce a 'clean' blow whereby no marks are left and no visible injury is sustained however the disruption to the flow of qi to the vital organs can be disrupted, destabilised or reversed which done correctly can cause a myriad of acute and chronic health problems to the opponent up to and including instant or delayed death.

These are the principles of the Dim Mak, whose masters recommend learning the healing applications of the points before attempting to master the devestating ability of them to overcome your opponents.

Are you an idiot? When have you ever mentioned that before? All you guys just talked about slapping yourself with a sack of beans. Stop trying to make the discussion at your favour and accept that you didn't say these earlier.

Thanks @taol and stardust. For anyone interested, this is the dit da jow I bought: http://ditdajow.com/product/big-hand-little-hand/This site has a lot of other, training-specific dit da jow variations. I don't know how the quality is as I have not yet received mine, but I wouldn't mind writing a review after using it for some time (if anyone is interested). It's fairly cheap anyways (if you live in the USA). Oh and @ivyissexy69, provided you used dit da jow in your training, I would love to hear about where you bought it from, too. Ofcourse only if you don't mind sharing. 

-Shael
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 16:10, taolvanswd@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   @makesyouperfect. Soo what you are saying is the human skull can naturally resist a hit to the head with a baseball? Excuse me bht people have died fro. That. Instead of spouting nonsense like 'it is not possible omg my programming' perhaps you should study the subject instead of making baseless assumptions.
Also centralforce replied. Id read that first before making any further posts here.

One only needs to Google "broken skull from a punch" to pull up countless news stories of this occurring.

These are not iron palm practitioners either, they are simply people who have punched people in places which breaks their skull.

The very art of the Dim Mak is about creating accurate strikes with fist formations such as Phoenix eye fist which involves protruding the middle finger knuckle to form a point which strikes the desired pressure point and drives qi.

The other part of the hand which is often used is the little finger metacarpal in the hand as this is the strongest part of the hand.

Iron palm techniques provide resilience to those areas to prevent them from becoming damaged when striking, and works like any other qi or physical conditioning.

@shael. Ref the Dim Mak
This is a movement that can take more than a life time to learn. Basically it's programming a punch to kill at some later time. It cannot be learned from a book because it deals with pressure points and a specific amount of vibratory pressure needed to kill. Or to heal. It'll be better worth your time to study for the magnum opus. My opinion. 
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 5:53 PM, Shael shael666@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   @ivyissexy69
Thank you very much. This topic was initially about dit da jow, and you are the only one who actually provided information about it. I was going to start with my hands anyways, so maybe I will stick to only training these, instead. Regarding Dim Mak, I would love to learn it. Do you have any books you would recommend for this? (I would like to avoid spending money on a book to later find out it's just corrupted bullshit). 
-Shael
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!
  Iron palm is a legitimate martial arts practice designed to make the hands strong for use in the Dim Mak or 'Death Touch'.

@makesyouperfect
Your example is faulty. Mike Tyson isn't a role model and doesn't even seem aware of what Qi is, let alone consciously manipulating it.
The rest has been said by other people.
-------
Do you guys really use lbf as a unit of measurement? We're not in the US here, though, and neither in the Commonwealth. Please use SI units, such as N to name to most common for Force and Pa the most common for pressure. This is just to enable people from all nation to understand, despite their background in physics. 
--------
@JohnsonAkemi
I love how you explain physics. If they haven't got it with your reply, I don't know how they could ever get it by reading it. I hope they have or someone would have to explain them by videos or other methods.

With respect to the practice of Iron Palm Technique, it is important to ensure that you are not striking your canvas bag too hard, too often.

The key to lasting and beneficial bone hardening is moderate injury and accelerated healing.

The latter should occur through the use of a strong liniment which should have the ability to remove bruises quicker than normal.

If it cannot do this, it is useless.

Appropriate rest should be taken between sessions and sessions during which more than moderate impact occurs may warrant a longer rest period.

You hit the nail on the head. I have tried doing it consecutively everyday, but in the end I naturally felt it would be better to do it ~1 time per week, maybe even only every two weeks if I trained really hard. 
Thanks for the reply. :)
-Shael

Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!
On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 0:21, ivyissexy69@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   With respect to the practice of Iron Palm Technique, it is important to ensure that you are not striking your canvas bag too hard, too often.

The key to lasting and beneficial bone hardening is moderate injury and accelerated healing.

The latter should occur through the use of a strong liniment which should have the ability to remove bruises quicker than normal.

If it cannot do this, it is useless.

Appropriate rest should be taken between sessions and sessions during which more than moderate impact occurs may warrant a longer rest period.

I would suggest that once per week is too little.

Perhaps there may be the odd occassion where you would like to skip a day but this also depends on what your training medium is, be it rice, beans or something harder.

In the beginning, a canvas bag filled with rice should suffice, and this should be used until the rice is powdered before increasing the strength of the medium to say, dry lentil beans.

Rice can be struck daily except where you have engaged very hard strikes and caused lingering pain, but this is not an advisable approach.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back