Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Discrimination in Joy of Satan Main E-group.

JustinianG

**Rev Mageson note -anymore posts like these without a link to the offenders post so it can be delt with. Will be deleted as without proof it becomes a trolls playground.-*****

I recently saw the word "faggot" used by a fellow Satanist. It really upset me knowing that even our own are going against us. How can we defeat Satan's enemys if we are against each other?

Hail Ea!!!!

-JustinianG.

Where did you see this? Keep in mind that some people never grow up. However, Christians don't deserve free speech. They are slaves. Some Satanists are Christians. Think of the backwards Christians (they believe Satan and his Demons are "fallen angels" and the bible) and the Christians who would rather pray to Satan than to Jesus, but they have no intention of living the life of a bonafide Satanist. Just because we're not of the Christian idea of "evil" doesn't make an excuse for some World of Warcraft CHRISTIAN hide behind the mask of Satanism.

Also, Nazism isn't a bad thing, but the Jews have lied to the populace about the 3rd Reich and bratty teens and adult midgets who hold on to Christian "values" will be stamped to death by the Fourth Reich. We are the Fourth Reich.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "justiniang" <justiniang@... wrote:

**Rev Mageson note -anymore posts like these without a link to the offenders post so it can be delt with. Will be deleted as without proof it becomes a trolls playground.-*****

I recently saw the word "faggot" used by a fellow Satanist. It really upset me knowing that even our own are going against us. How can we defeat Satan's enemys if we are against each other?

Hail Ea!!!!

-JustinianG.

I was at fault for not posting the link. However, I do have the link/s.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Sat ... r=1&tidx=1 or

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/message/6940

The user that posted the harsh words is :iplaywithdeadthings
It is under the Teens4Satan.

It offends me on a highly personal level that one can say that they are going to " chop their faggot heads off" and think they are a Satanist. Is Satanism not about being ones true self? I am an active member of the San Francisco LGTBQ community so I have been around this my entire life. Even at my age of 19 I am very respectful to others with diffrences. SO when a World of Warcraft player decides hey, why not be a Satanist so I can call myself a Norse Viking and chop, with my battle axe, "faggot" heads off just cause I want to kill, I begin to wonder how people think this is ok. Sure, I would love to ride the whole Universe of all of Satan's enemys but I wouldn't say what he said, as to offend many LGBTQ Satanist. Sorry for the babble I just feel strong about this and concider it personal discrimination.

Hail Satan!!!

Feel free to e-mail me at justinianglamorous@... if you have any questions or live by San Francisco!

-JustinianG.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

Where did you see this? Keep in mind that some people never grow up. However, Christians don't deserve free speech. They are slaves. Some Satanists are Christians. Think of the backwards Christians (they believe Satan and his Demons are "fallen angels" and the bible) and the Christians who would rather pray to Satan than to Jesus, but they have no intention of living the life of a bonafide Satanist. Just because we're not of the Christian idea of "evil" doesn't make an excuse for some World of Warcraft CHRISTIAN hide behind the mask of Satanism.

Also, Nazism isn't a bad thing, but the Jews have lied to the populace about the 3rd Reich and bratty teens and adult midgets who hold on to Christian "values" will be stamped to death by the Fourth Reich. We are the Fourth Reich.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "justiniang" <justiniang@ wrote:

Hail Ea!!!!

-JustinianG.

They weren't referring to gays. They were referring to Christians. You don't have to take it as discrimination. We're not martyrs, but we also don't have to put up with shit, either.

Be careful of that community. They teach that being against the Jews is "racist" and they teach communism and teach us to be martyrs who need protection from discrimination (like the Jews' Anti-Defamation League/ADL- fucking kikes), as opposed to people who are "normal." There's nothing wrong with us or being who we are.

Watch out for the Jews who run the gay movements. They have been keeping gays under their thumbs and have had control over us. When I was 19, I thought I was supposed to be a victim too. Then, I realized- No, I am not a victim. I am a Master and I don't have to fall for this shit anymore.

I hope the same will happen to you. San Franjewsco is a tough place to oppose the Jews, while all of the other gays think that the Jews and ourselves have something in common- targeted persecution side by side with the Jews. The truth is that the Jews have always orchestrated our persecution and they control the gay movements, tricking us into trusting them. The Jews, unbeknownst to many, are also behind Christianity. You will learn this in time, if you have Satan and the Powers of Hell with you.

It's time for gays to stop hanging from the cross and jump down and spin the twisted cross, destroying the enemies of Satan and those who oppose us.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "justiniang" <justiniang@... wrote:

It offends me on a highly personal level that one can say that they are going to " chop their faggot heads off" and think they are a Satanist. Is Satanism not about being ones true self? I am an active member of the San Francisco LGTBQ community so I have been around this my entire life. Even at my age of 19 I am very respectful to others with diffrences. SO when a World of Warcraft player decides hey, why not be a Satanist so I can call myself a Norse Viking and chop, with my battle axe, "faggot" heads off just cause I want to kill, I begin to wonder how people think this is ok. Sure, I would love to ride the whole Universe of all of Satan's enemys but I wouldn't say what he said, as to offend many LGBTQ Satanist. Sorry for the babble I just feel strong about this and concider it personal discrimination.

Hail Satan!!!

Feel free to e-mail me at justinianglamorous@... if you have any questions or live by San Francisco!

-JustinianG.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "justiniang" <justiniang@ wrote:

Hail Ea!!!!

-JustinianG.

Hi I just read your mail & I would like to say your VERY right about
one thing : WHY the fuck do WE (Satanists) ALWAYS have to put
up with overwhelming ennemy attacks??
(Even on a daily basis) I am not (yet )fully aquainted with
the theoretical side (I know the general way things are but
not yet "the finesse" )I have been wondering is it possible for
angles to "enter"into people & set them up against you ??
Thats been happening to me lately
Am I glad I NEVER joined ANY "gay" movement , I cant see
ANY bennefits for myself besides "getting officialy registered"
& Your right There nearly ALL communists (Besides lousy ,lazy
lays)
AVE SATANAS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

They weren't referring to gays. They were referring to Christians. You don't have to take it as discrimination. We're not martyrs, but we also don't have to put up with shit, either.

Be careful of that community. They teach that being against the Jews is "racist" and they teach communism and teach us to be martyrs who need protection from discrimination (like the Jews' Anti-Defamation League/ADL- fucking kikes), as opposed to people who are "normal." There's nothing wrong with us or being who we are.

Watch out for the Jews who run the gay movements. They have been keeping gays under their thumbs and have had control over us. When I was 19, I thought I was supposed to be a victim too. Then, I realized- No, I am not a victim. I am a Master and I don't have to fall for this shit anymore.

I hope the same will happen to you. San Franjewsco is a tough place to oppose the Jews, while all of the other gays think that the Jews and ourselves have something in common- targeted persecution side by side with the Jews. The truth is that the Jews have always orchestrated our persecution and they control the gay movements, tricking us into trusting them. The Jews, unbeknownst to many, are also behind Christianity. You will learn this in time, if you have Satan and the Powers of Hell with you.

It's time for gays to stop hanging from the cross and jump down and spin the twisted cross, destroying the enemies of Satan and those who oppose us.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hi I just read your mail & I would like to say your VERY right about
one thing : WHY the fuck do WE (Satanists) ALWAYS have to put
up with overwhelming ennemy attacks??
(Even on a daily basis) I am not (yet )fully aquainted with
the theoretical side (I know the general way things are but
not yet "the finesse" )I have been wondering is it possible for
angles to "enter"into people & set them up against you ??
Thats been happening to me lately
Am I glad I NEVER joined ANY "gay" movement , I cant see
ANY bennefits for myself besides "getting officialy registered"
& Your right There nearly ALL communists (Besides lousy ,lazy
lays)
AVE SATANAS

I agree. Sometimes I'll see comments similar to
the "chop their faggot heads off one" Justiniang
mentioned but I don't get offended because they
really aren't referring to us, they're talking about
the enemies of Satan. Unfortunately, using
derogatory terms like that is simply how people
express anger. It's not a personal attack towards
gay people.

I do admit that I get pissed off about sexist comments
though, like the ones I saw today in the main group by
"Ian". Although they appear sexist to me, I'm curious if there
is any truth to them:

"remember the male is the stronger spiritual force."

"because of her monthly cycle the female is linked
to the earth and needs a strong spiritual male connection."

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... ssage/5280

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!!!

Feel free to e-mail me at justinianglamorous@ if you have any questions or live by San Francisco!

-JustinianG.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Ea!!!!

-JustinianG.

I'm not the only JoS moderator and I wasn't able to moderate for the past couple days, but from the last time I saw, you stuck up for yourself and this is a good thing. Satanic unity is an important thing, but putting people where they stand is also good.

I've noticed how little brats who want to keep a Christian attitude towards homosexuality and a Jewish Talmud-like view of women shift their blame to "Jesus" instead. These are kind of like the Christian Satanists I was talking about. I remember this one asshole who gave other guys advice for dating that sounded like "courting" methods from a 16th century novel or Shakespear play. How romantic, eh? Some people just can't be figured out.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Caitlin" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

gay people.

is any truth to them:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!!!

Feel free to e-mail me at justinianglamorous@ if you have any questions or live by San Francisco!

-JustinianG.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Ea!!!!

-JustinianG.

As far as the other moderators, we are often in a huge rush and there are up to over 100-150+ messages to approve in all the groups combined and sometimes it's easy to let messages from assholes slip through when we're in a rush.

Be proud of yourself and don't take shit from anyone.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

I'm not the only JoS moderator and I wasn't able to moderate for the past couple days, but from the last time I saw, you stuck up for yourself and this is a good thing. Satanic unity is an important thing, but putting people where they stand is also good.

I've noticed how little brats who want to keep a Christian attitude towards homosexuality and a Jewish Talmud-like view of women shift their blame to "Jesus" instead. These are kind of like the Christian Satanists I was talking about. I remember this one asshole who gave other guys advice for dating that sounded like "courting" methods from a 16th century novel or Shakespear play. How romantic, eh? Some people just can't be figured out.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Caitlin" <silvercrab14@ wrote:

gay people.

is any truth to them:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!!!

-JustinianG.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Ea!!!!

-JustinianG.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back