Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Discovering my cultural identity

Lindsey

I'm not quite sure how to word this, but even so, here's the main idea:

Over the course of the last few days, I've been feeling drawn towards Celtic/ Irish mythology and history. Each time I read an article on the subject, I get that little twinge of nostalgia that seems to come with the discovery of one's cultural identity. It's a shame that all of the stories and myths were defiled by xianity's filth and lies, that the filthy nazarene's fictitious teachings caused so much bloodshed amongst their own kind.

Anyways, feel free to share your experiences in discovering your true roots.

Hail Enki!
Hail Enlil!
Heil Hitler!

I was under the impression I am Irish and Cherokee, but in a dream, I was told I am actually Scottish.

I have freckles though, as did my mom. Where do freckles originate from?

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lindsey" <raikarasu@... wrote:

Over the course of the last few days, I've been feeling drawn towards Celtic/ Irish mythology and history. Each time I read an article on the subject, I get that little twinge of nostalgia that seems to come with the discovery of one's cultural identity. It's a shame that all of the stories and myths were defiled by xianity's filth and lies, that the filthy nazarene's fictitious teachings caused so much bloodshed amongst their own kind.

Hail Enki!
Hail Enlil!
Heil Hitler!

Any race group can get freckles but from what I have read freckles are common on red heads and or people from Irish or Scottish ancestry.The majority of red heads on this earth are In that area.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 5:36 PM EDT darrklady13 wrote:

I was under the impression I am Irish and Cherokee, but in a dream, I was told I am actually Scottish.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lindsey" <raikarasu@... wrote:

Hail Enki!
Hail Enlil!
Heil Hitler!

yes that makes sense, as I have alot of copper color in my natural hair. My mother did as well, allthough she had freckles and blue eyes....dyed her hair blonde. My daughters also have alot of red in their hair, which is medium brown. Two of my children have freckles, although one child is bi-racial with freckles. Cute!!

thnx Shannon, hailz!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Any race group can get freckles but from what I have read freckles are common on red heads and or people from Irish or Scottish ancestry.The majority of red heads on this earth are In that area.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 5:36 PM EDT darrklady13 wrote:

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lindsey" <raikarasu@ wrote:

Hail Enki!
Hail Enlil!
Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back