Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Discord server?

Unholypoptart666

Greetings Brothers and Sisters! I'm writing this cause I'm curious if there's any of you who are wanting to start a discord server, or are part of one, I think it could be beneficial to have a space for people to talk to each other, share memes, and discuss things seamlessly. To the Mods, if there already is a server forgive me for being unaware lol at any rate, may the Gods watch over you all, and stay safe, Hail Satan

No, it is an unsafe method of communication because it is directly attached to the PRISM surveillance system. Also, identity reveal is a real risk as well. The things you listed can be done safely on this platform. There is also the added benefit of peer review which is not present with smaller or closed groups in which case bullshit ideas and the like spread more easily.

"If it's free, you are the product".

I wish more people would remember that phrase when it comes to things like discord or kikebook.
There are free and non-intrusive alternates, but I would not recommend Voice Over IP (VOIP) for random Spiritual Satanists.

I wish more people would remember that phrase when it comes to things like discord or kikebook.
Looking at it objectively, that makes a lot of sense. It's kinda crazy how this is where we're at, you can ruin someone's livelihood in five minutes online and it ain't right

No, it is an unsafe method of communication because it is directly attached to the PRISM surveillance system. Also, identity reveal is a real risk as well. The things you listed can be done safely on this platform. There is also the added benefit of peer review which is not present with smaller or closed groups in which case bullshit ideas and the like spread more easily.
You'd honestly think with these platforms Being monitored you wouldn't hear about as many pedos being on there,, but of course, leave it to the Kikes to worry about people discussing thr God's instead of people harming actual children. Sickens me.

The Ministries don't have any discord servers. It's best as to prevent infiltrators, trolls and shills to spread BS to new SS.

The best you can do is to communicate via forums.

Not really, in fact free and open source software are the least intrusive, most of the time not spying on you at all. It's rather the propitiatory software you need to avoid, free or paid.

---

Currently now the best and most secure, private messaging software is Simple X chat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back