Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DIFFICULTIES MEDITATING & OTHER STRANGE THINGS ...

Anyone notice that there seems to be an upsurge in the number of people complaining that they are having difficulties meditating or other strange, unusual -- and unwanted -- things are happening? For each one who has posted on the groups about this, there are probably many others who have not.

Now I'm not a newbie by any stretch of the imagination and I too have been experiencing this. No one is immune.

My opinion: this is enemy-based, for the most part at least (for we cannot ignore the fact that sometimes one can become distracted, overwhelmed by daily life, or may even have become lax in personal discipline). I think the enemy is attacking in a much more subtle mode than their usual tactics, hoping against hope that we will either

a) fail to notice and gradually drift away from our spiritual practices and fall by the wayside, and/or b) become so discouraged and distraught that the same thing results.

Presumptuous of them but then they've never lacked in the arrogance department. And I also think we can take it as another sign of their desperation, a time where they are dredging up every possible way they can invent to break us.

That just "ain't gonna happen" people! You can't mess with Satan's Own and get away with it!

When it comes to meditation difficulties, I believe the best way to get past that is to simply keep soldiering on, continue with your meditations EVEN IF YOU THINK IT ISN'T WORKING. Defy the fuckers every inch of the way! Even if it's only for 10-15 minutes, just do it! It may appear on the surface to be nothing more than a self-discipline problem -- I can only speak from my own experience of course -- but it is likely more than that. It will not take long -- a few days -- to get back on track again, or at least well on the way. Persistence is key.

As for the strange thoughts and things going on in people's heads: those who know me quite well are used to my nagging about protection exercises but I can't emphasize this enough. Do this each and every day, at least morning and night as a matter of course, and more often if you feel the need.. It only takes a minute. Build an extra strong shield so that the enemy cannot gain access. When/if they do, turn the thought off immediately of course but take it one step further: extract the damn thing and burn it with astral fire!

Never, ever, give the enemy "house room"! And also remember: it's never too late to turn this around! So if you've been struggling with this over a period of time, now is the time to take a stand.

I believe most of us have had these and similar experiences. I know I've had my fair share, but always managed to stand up again and never once regretted the day I became a Spiritual Satanist. One thing that bugs me though, even if lately I've managed to improvise my own version of void meditation based on previous experiences, but every time I mentally invoke the names of Demons and infernal Gods, they all come along with what would be dismissed as simple profanity (like fuck (ing), shit, and so on). You know, it seems strange to say this but it's like thoughts related to Spiritual Satanism and the things I consider worthy of the highest respect attract profanity just to create conflicts and make me uncomfortable so I don't access said thoughts, to supress them or at least have trouble focusing.

It might sound funny what I'm about to say and I don't know if I can dismiss it completely, but, sometimes I feel I have mental tourette syndrome. On the other hand, years back before I dedicated myself I don't remember having such problem. Even with my own family, people I care for, or strangers in the street I never met, these words just pop out inside my mind insulting people for no reason.

You know, I have no problem at all with swearing, to me they are just words that come out of my mouth naturally when I get pissed or something. I don't make much of it. But this is something completely different.

Even though I'm not a new or inexperienced Spiritual Satanist, but any "thoughts" - no pun intended, - are welcomed. ^_^

Well, thanks for reading.

Hail JOS!!
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Anyone notice that there seems to be an upsurge in the number of people complaining that they are having difficulties meditating or other strange, unusual -- and unwanted -- things are happening? For each one who has posted on the groups about this, there are probably many others who have not.

Now I'm not a newbie by any stretch of the imagination and I too have been experiencing this. No one is immune.

My opinion: this is enemy-based, for the most part at least (for we cannot ignore the fact that sometimes one can become distracted, overwhelmed by daily life, or may even have become lax in personal discipline). I think the enemy is attacking in a much more subtle mode than their usual tactics, hoping against hope that we will either

a) fail to notice and gradually drift away from our spiritual practices and fall by the wayside, and/or b) become so discouraged and distraught that the same thing results.

Presumptuous of them but then they've never lacked in the arrogance department. And I also think we can take it as another sign of their desperation, a time where they are dredging up every possible way they can invent to break us.

That just "ain't gonna happen" people! You can't mess with Satan's Own and get away with it!

When it comes to meditation difficulties, I believe the best way to get past that is to simply keep soldiering on, continue with your meditations EVEN IF YOU THINK IT ISN'T WORKING. Defy the fuckers every inch of the way! Even if it's only for 10-15 minutes, just do it! It may appear on the surface to be nothing more than a self-discipline problem -- I can only speak from my own experience of course -- but it is likely more than that. It will not take long -- a few days -- to get back on track again, or at least well on the way. Persistence is key.

As for the strange thoughts and things going on in people's heads: those who know me quite well are used to my nagging about protection exercises but I can't emphasize this enough. Do this each and every day, at least morning and night as a matter of course, and more often if you feel the need.. It only takes a minute. Build an extra strong shield so that the enemy cannot gain access. When/if they do, turn the thought off immediately of course but take it one step further: extract the damn thing and burn it with astral fire!

Never, ever, give the enemy "house room"! And also remember: it's never too late to turn this around! So if you've been struggling with this over a period of time, now is the time to take a stand.

Yeah I've noticed it.
I seem to have some difficulties meditating too.
I'm having trouble doing void meditation , its like my thoughts are scattered all over.
The enemy is desperate , but they forget how strong our WILL is.

We must show no mercy and remain relentless.

Hail The Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I am more short tempered than I used to be.  Maybe it is because of all lies I was told all my life about 'god' and seeing those same people wasting their minds and spirit on this nothing  that they called their 'god'  Not counting the money they spend and then bemoan the fact they are having financial troubles.   In a message dated 6/23/2010 10:23:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sonofenki@... writes:
  I believe most of us have had these and similar experiences. I know I've had my fair share, but always managed to stand up again and never once regretted the day I became a Spiritual Satanist. One thing that bugs me though, even if lately I've managed to improvise my own version of void meditation based on previous experiences, but every time I mentally invoke the names of Demons and infernal Gods, they all come along with what would be dismissed as simple profanity (like fuck (ing), shit, and so on). You know, it seems strange to say this but it's like thoughts related to Spiritual Satanism and the things I consider worthy of the highest respect attract profanity just to create conflicts and make me uncomfortable so I don't access said thoughts, to supress them or at least have trouble focusing.

It might sound funny what I'm about to say and I don't know if I can dismiss it completely, but, sometimes I feel I have mental tourette syndrome. On the other hand, years back before I dedicated myself I don't remember having such problem. Even with my own family, people I care for, or strangers in the street I never met, these words just pop out inside my mind insulting people for no reason.

You know, I have no problem at all with swearing, to me they are just words that come out of my mouth naturally when I get pissed or something. I don't make much of it. But this is something completely different.

Even though I'm not a new or inexperienced Spiritual Satanist, but any "thoughts" - no pun intended, - are welcomed. ^_^

Well, thanks for reading.

Hail JOS!!
Hail Satan!!

There is many things I used to have success with that I don't now.  Maybe it is time to take it to a different level, maybe I have outgrown those things and need to move into another area and level of spirituality.   In a message dated 6/23/2010 10:23:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rajiv_heretic00@... writes:
  Yeah I've noticed it.
I seem to have some difficulties meditating too.
I'm having trouble doing void meditation , its like my thoughts are scattered all over.
The enemy is desperate , but they forget how strong our WILL is.

We must show no mercy and remain relentless.

Hail The Gods of Hell!!

Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention. I have noticed this as well, for around the last week. I recognized that it wasn't an internal lack of motivation on my part as I went from being incredibly juiced from three straight days of philosopher's stone meditations to total apathy in the space of a day.

For it to be such a wide-ranging attempt to affect all of us, there has to be a significant amount of desperation, as their pool of willing followers is shrinking measurably these days. I can only imagine how much energy they had to expend to do this, and the fact that it failed is a testament not only to their weakness and ineptitude, but also to our strength.

Keep up the protection meditations and aura cleansing, brothers and sisters, they're down, but not yet out. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another last-ditch trick or two to come.

Hail Satan!

This chimes in so well with my own experience recently. After celebrating the "standard" ritual three days ago I was left physically overwhelmed the following day - almost "wiped out". Only just got back to "normal". Never happened before, so something was wrong.

So it's good avice! Thanks.

Jaime

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "circle.linear" <circle.linear@... wrote:

Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention. I have noticed this as well, for around the last week. I recognized that it wasn't an internal lack of motivation on my part as I went from being incredibly juiced from three straight days of philosopher's stone meditations to total apathy in the space of a day.

For it to be such a wide-ranging attempt to affect all of us, there has to be a significant amount of desperation, as their pool of willing followers is shrinking measurably these days. I can only imagine how much energy they had to expend to do this, and the fact that it failed is a testament not only to their weakness and ineptitude, but also to our strength.

Keep up the protection meditations and aura cleansing, brothers and sisters, they're down, but not yet out. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another last-ditch trick or two to come.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back