Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Difficult attack question

Yami666

I've been feeling very heavy negative energy that is moving around and in my body, everytime I clean my aura I feel a lot better then after few seconds I feel this very heavy ugly negative energy again. Is this a kind of an attack by Greys and Reptilians? Do they attack this way?
What to do to stop this hurting energy from regenerating again and again?

Keep doing this until you solve the problem.

AoP, cleaning and returning curses, consider doing this even several times a day, for 40-day sessions. This may take time to remove, depending on the situation, do not stop.

Enemy attacks are generally weak; this should be enough to lessen or completely eliminate their effect.

In addition you can perform the Orobas Power Ritual, along with the rest to ask for assistance in solving this problem.

Orobas's Power Ritual

Do you feel some kind of almost breath-like pressure on your neck? If this is the case it might be an a*gel. They constantly mess with people when they approach daemons, at the beginning and then during the late stages of liberation (when you start gathering deep knowledge they don't want you to know). They are egregores for the most part, but they have been programmed to fuck with us when we start to learn things we should not know about.

If you are doing RTR stop it now
Build a strong AOP
Do Gods rituals everyday
Make sure to do ABRAXAS and ANDRAS ritual
(You can do ANDRAS ritual for 9 days in a row)
The above is at least for 2 months
Then you can do RTR again

Use light from some source when cleaning aura with closed eyes. Helps me visualize me being surrounded by light. And do it for longer times.

Avoid negative thinking by positive music and so on.

Thats what I would do. Expert has spoken. Ehm nah. But good luck.

If you are doing RTR stop it now
Build a strong AOP
Do Gods rituals everyday
Make sure to do ABRAXAS and ANDRAS ritual
(You can do ANDRAS ritual for 9 days in a row)
The above is at least for 2 months
Then you can do RTR again
I will follow your advice over the next few days and exactly as you said and after that time I will report my results, which I will record, but will only report if I have internet access and technical ability by then. I want to test your advice on myself to see how it works and if it will work for me since the jews are around...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back