Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Difference beteween selling and dedicate

raduninhio

Is there any difference between selling your soul/a soul to Satan or dedicatind your soul to Satan?

Yep, two totally different things!

First of all we DO NOT sell our souls, but we DO dedicate to Father Satan.

If you read the dedication ritual prayer, you can read that there's not a word stating about "selling" or "soul".

In the dedication ritual we state that we renounce any previous false gods and then we pronounce Father Satan as our true and only God.

You are stating your "dedication" to Father Satan!

In my mind i think of the dedication ritual, as I am stating my alliances. I'm stating that from now on I'm allied with Father Satan and his enemies are my enemies. To me it seems as simple as that.

And all the lies of the "soul selling" come from the brainwashing of the false religion of xianism and it's creators, the filthy jews.

read more on this site: www.joyofsatan.com

Hope this makes sense

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raduninhio" <raduninhio@... wrote:

Is there any difference between selling your soul/a soul to Satan or dedicatind your soul to Satan?

I wonder why so many artists come out with this bullshit saying " they sold their soul to satan", many artists have used that expression, I'm not sure if someone fooled them saying it was Satan or if they sold their soul to someone else, but that was for sure not Satan.
AS

These sound like a bunch of jewish lies about Father Satan.

These are just sayings and they've said a lot of bullshit about Father Satan.

They'll get what they deserve in time.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... wrote:

I wonder why so many artists come out with this bullshit saying " they sold
their soul to satan", many artists have used that expression, I'm not sure
if someone fooled them saying it was Satan or if they sold their soul to
someone else, but that was for sure not Satan.

AS

I am an artist,musician and writer as well.As such these types of ideas repulse me.I was very young when I dedicated not sold my soul to Father Eniki my Lord Satan.He has given me a very creative mind and great power in my life to discern the truth and to praise Him for this constantly.

Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Difference beteween selling and dedicate

I wonder why so many artists come out with this bullshit saying " they sold their soul to satan", many artists have used that expression, I'm not sure if someone fooled them saying it was Satan or if they sold their soul to someone else, but that was for sure not Satan.
AS

They didn't sell their souls to anyone actually, these artists just love to tell lies that give them infamy or fame, both cause them to sell more CD's.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... wrote:

I wonder why so many artists come out with this bullshit saying " they sold
their soul to satan", many artists have used that expression, I'm not sure
if someone fooled them saying it was Satan or if they sold their soul to
someone else, but that was for sure not Satan.

AS

That's a christian concept. They are the one who sold their souls. The bible sais you are brought with a price. That price is their soul to be POSSESSED by the holy spirit. Christianity mostly came from gnosticism and other stolen shit but in the gnostic bible Jesus isn't real and the christian/judaism/islam god is really the Devil.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Erin Spence <erin_spence30@... wrote:

I am an artist,musician and writer as well.As such these types of ideas repulse me.I was very young when I dedicated not sold my soul to Father Eniki my Lord Satan.He has given me a very creative mind and great power in my life to discern the truth and to praise Him for this constantly.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Difference beteween selling and dedicate

AS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back