Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Did Father Understand

Mike1

Hello

i have to my last ritual in february and since this march i live again by my parents. And i can't find any silence here for any ritual. That allways makes me sad and i just can say my thanks to Satan in my prayers. And the question is now. Does Satan can understand this situation that i can't do any thanksgiving ritual that i just can say thank you in a prayer?
I allways feel me so bad that i just say it in a prayer.
So maybe you can help me there is this at first ok till i have find a place where i can do my rituals again.

Hail Satan!

You can always just talk to him in your head. He hears us, whichever way we choose to do it. Don't worry about it.
----- Original Message ----- From: Mike To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 4:58 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Did Father Understand
Hello

i have to my last ritual in february and since this march i live again by my parents. And i can't find any silence here for any ritual. That allways makes me sad and i just can say my thanks to Satan in my prayers. And the question is now. Does Satan can understand this situation that i can't do any thanksgiving ritual that i just can say thank you in a prayer?
So maybe you can help me there is this at first ok till i have find a place where i can do my rituals again.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]just learn to meditate with all the noise around you slowly blocking it all out ! "just like your dad when whatching tv nd blocks  nagging mother out" lol HAIL FATHER

--- On Fri, 7/10/09, Mike <eminencool@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Did Father Understand
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 11:58 PM

Hello

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <eminencool@... wrote:
Hello

Hail Satan!
Yes he does, and remember, it's what in your heart that matters.
Goodluck =)

Satan does understand as most of us have very little privacy at all. the best place to do rituals now would be your astral temple. and if u dnt have 1 there is a link on the JoS site
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, Jul 10, 2009 11:58 PM

Hello

Hail Satan!

Thank you all for the fast answer. I feel me now much better.

Hail Satan!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@...
Gesendet: 12.07.09 02:06:52
An: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Betreff: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Did Father Understand

Satan does understand as most of us have very little privacy at all. the best place to do rituals now would be your astral temple. and if u dnt have 1 there is a link on the JoS site
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, Jul 10, 2009 11:58 PM

Hello

Hail Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back