Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Diamonds: The Latest Jew Scam

keeperofstone

The latest scam to be promoted is the idea that diamonds are a great investment. This is not true except under certain parameters.

Diamonds are almost pure carbon and are one of the most abundant minerals on planet earth. They are the hardest mineral known and they are used in industrial applications for tools, cutting wheels, polishes, compounds amongst other things. Diamonds are not rare.

Now, flawless diamonds - no inclusions or carbon specks of pure blue color - are worth more than flawed diamonds - for jewlery; if they are cut properly. They throw fire - refract light - and appear brilliant. But, a CZ "cubic zicronia" - diamond subsitute, throw more fire than a diamond and would look more brilliant, in jewlery

The rarest diamonds are "colored" and worth the most. A canary colored diamond is rare and and can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars as is a red colored diamond 'they found one. That "one" red diamond may be worth millions; it is rare. But, your run of the mill diamond you see in jewlery stores or loose are really not worth much. Small cut diamonds are actually called chips.

Jewlery stores heve even been promoting grey diamonds as jewlery, this is ridiculous. Grey diamonds are used in cutting tools and not worth very much.

Now, last year commericals were being run promoting diamonds for investment . I knew this was a scam and I called one of the smaller jewlery stores and the women owner admitted that I was right and that if you wanted fire in jewlery get a CZ. But, diamonds are a poor investment.

There is not a diamond exchange, like the stock market; and the normal person can not tell a diamond from a subsitute - like a CZ.

Today, I heard on the local news - a public relations ploy - saying how great diamonds are for investment. This guy says he bought a diamond for $6,500 and sold it for $9,000 and that it was better than real estate or gold. BUNK ! The adverisements of over one year ago failed, so now they are ramping up interest in diamonds via newes media. Don't buy it.

The diamond trade in the U.S, is controlled by "Hassidic Jews" mainly in NYC, and they want you to take your hard earned money or gold and silver and convert it into carbon ( diamonds ). If you do this you will end up with a pocket full of carbon with no exchange vehicle and little use outside ornamemtation. Don't do it.

If times get tough would you rather have a gold or silver coin for trade or a piece of carbon - that may appear to be a cut diamond, or not?

Flawless emeralds and rubies are rarer and even these do not have an international market exchange.

So, don't buy into the Jew diamond investment scam.

Finally, women; if you would like an unique engagement ring, go for a nice emerald or ruby surrounded by CZs.. Because diamonds are not a girls best friend or anybody else.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]thanks for the info I'm glad that my wife doesn't even wanna diamond. I'd rather buy her a more beautiful stone that she'd appreciate more.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Diamonds: The Latest Jew Scam
Sent: Sun, Jan 6, 2013 5:05:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   The latest scam to be promoted is the idea that diamonds are a great investment. This is not true except under certain parameters.

Diamonds are almost pure carbon and are one of the most abundant minerals on planet earth. They are the hardest mineral known and they are used in industrial applications for tools, cutting wheels, polishes, compounds amongst other things. Diamonds are not rare.

Now, flawless diamonds - no inclusions or carbon specks of pure blue color - are worth more than flawed diamonds - for jewlery; if they are cut properly. They throw fire - refract light - and appear brilliant. But, a CZ "cubic zicronia" - diamond subsitute, throw more fire than a diamond and would look more brilliant, in jewlery

The rarest diamonds are "colored" and worth the most. A canary colored diamond is rare and and can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars as is a red colored diamond 'they found one. That "one" red diamond may be worth millions; it is rare. But, your run of the mill diamond you see in jewlery stores or loose are really not worth much. Small cut diamonds are actually called chips.

Jewlery stores heve even been promoting grey diamonds as jewlery, this is ridiculous. Grey diamonds are used in cutting tools and not worth very much.

Now, last year commericals were being run promoting diamonds for investment . I knew this was a scam and I called one of the smaller jewlery stores and the women owner admitted that I was right and that if you wanted fire in jewlery get a CZ. But, diamonds are a poor investment.

There is not a diamond exchange, like the stock market; and the normal person can not tell a diamond from a subsitute - like a CZ.

Today, I heard on the local news - a public relations ploy - saying how great diamonds are for investment. This guy says he bought a diamond for $6,500 and sold it for $9,000 and that it was better than real estate or gold. BUNK ! The adverisements of over one year ago failed, so now they are ramping up interest in diamonds via newes media. Don't buy it.

The diamond trade in the U.S, is controlled by "Hassidic Jews" mainly in NYC, and they want you to take your hard earned money or gold and silver and convert it into carbon ( diamonds ). If you do this you will end up with a pocket full of carbon with no exchange vehicle and little use outside ornamemtation. Don't do it.

If times get tough would you rather have a gold or silver coin for trade or a piece of carbon - that may appear to be a cut diamond, or not?

Flawless emeralds and rubies are rarer and even these do not have an international market exchange.

Finally, women; if you would like an unique engagement ring, go for a nice emerald or ruby surrounded by CZs.. Because diamonds are not a girls best friend or anybody else.

Hail Satan

[/TD]

Great info, I've never liked diamonds. Simply because I don't think they're pretty, and they're cliche. I like color stones, like emeralds.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

The latest scam to be promoted is the idea that diamonds are a great investment. This is not true except under certain parameters.

Hail Satan

I love Opals if I bought one I would get it from a small mining town in my own country where the locals mine it themselves to make a living and as a hobby. That way it supports the little guy and buisness in a small town instead of some comercial jewish scam. The black Opal is something to see it has every colour in a good peice and changes in the light My Dad got me some natural peices still in the rock showing colour back from his trip up to a mining town where most of the mines are privately owned by locals. And local crafters polish and make things out of them. I wear mostly silver jewlery and beads I make myself and keep stones for display.
And the opals he got were not expensive either under $30

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." wrote:

Great info, I've never liked diamonds. Simply because I don't think they're pretty, and they're cliche. I like color stones, like emeralds.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Hail Satan

A real investment would be gold and silver since currency now is looking iffy world wide. And tangible assets, not made up money to keep people working their whole lives with nothing to show for it.

Hail Satan

Yes, Serpentfire666 - Opals are wonderful and if people knew how much effort and sometimes life threating conditions they are mined in they would think it a miracle that they sell for such low prices. Also, as I am sure you know they require special treatment to prevent crazing and daily wear of them can be a chore. Enjoy the "outback" I assume that where you reside. Good Day.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" wrote:

I love Opals if I bought one I would get it from a small mining town in my own country where the locals mine it themselves to make a living and as a hobby. That way it supports the little guy and buisness in a small town instead of some comercial jewish scam. The black Opal is something to see it has every colour in a good peice and changes in the light My Dad got me some natural peices still in the rock showing colour back from his trip up to a mining town where most of the mines are privately owned by locals. And local crafters polish and make things out of them. I wear mostly silver jewlery and beads I make myself and keep stones for display.
And the opals he got were not expensive either under $30

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" wrote:

Hail Satan

To add, we now have the technology to make diamonds. You can include
whatever chemicals needed to create perfect clear or colored diamonds.
The right impurities in the right portions in the crystal can make blue,
purple, bright yellow, pink, red, or whatever color(s) you want.
Ultimately, I believe it's cheaper to make diamonds--once the technology
gets up and running--than a stone like sapphire or ruby. And the lower
grade diamonds are already being made artificially--invest in those, and
you are certain to take a bath.

Personally, I would rather put the money on the material that usually
surrounds diamonds. Gold, silver, and platinum are so much better. And
these days, with kikes dumping silver (that doesn't exist) on the market
to drive its price down, a toilet paper spent on silver will give you
more wealth once it all blows up in their faces than a toilet paper
wasted on rough diamonds. Not to mention, the kikes will be owing 100
ounces of silver per ounce we buy--more the longer they keep shorting
silver.

Screw the diamonds. If you wish one for an engagement ring, by all
means get one. But don't think of it as an investment. Better to
invest more in the metal in the ring itself, since that's what will go
up the most.

The latest scam to be promoted is the idea that diamonds are a great
investment. This is not true except under certain parameters.

Diamonds are almost pure carbon and are one of the most abundant
minerals on planet earth. They are the hardest mineral known and they
are used in industrial applications for tools, cutting wheels, polishes,
compounds amongst other things. Diamonds are not rare.

Now, flawless diamonds - no inclusions or carbon specks of pure blue
color - are worth more than flawed diamonds - for jewlery; if they are
cut properly. They throw fire - refract light - and appear brilliant.
But, a CZ "cubic zicronia" - diamond subsitute, throw more fire than a
diamond and would look more brilliant, in jewlery

The rarest diamonds are "colored" and worth the most. A canary colored
diamond is rare and and can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars as
is a red colored diamond 'they found one. That "one" red diamond may be
worth millions; it is rare. But, your run of the mill diamond you see in
jewlery stores or loose are really not worth much. Small cut diamonds
are actually called chips.

Jewlery stores heve even been promoting grey diamonds as jewlery, this
is ridiculous. Grey diamonds are used in cutting tools and not worth
very much.

Now, last year commericals were being run promoting diamonds for
investment . I knew this was a scam and I called one of the smaller
jewlery stores and the women owner admitted that I was right and that if
you wanted fire in jewlery get a CZ. But, diamonds are a poor
investment.

There is not a diamond exchange, like the stock market; and the normal
person can not tell a diamond from a subsitute - like a CZ.

Today, I heard on the local news - a public relations ploy - saying
how great diamonds are for investment. This guy says he bought a diamond
for $6,500 and sold it for $9,000 and that it was better than real
estate or gold. BUNK ! The adverisements of over one year ago failed, so
now they are ramping up interest in diamonds via newes media. Don't buy
it.

The diamond trade in the U.S, is controlled by "Hassidic Jews" mainly
in NYC, and they want you to take your hard earned money or gold and
silver and convert it into carbon ( diamonds ). If you do this you will
end up with a pocket full of carbon with no exchange vehicle and little
use outside ornamemtation. Don't do it.

If times get tough would you rather have a gold or silver coin for
trade or a piece of carbon - that may appear to be a cut diamond, or
not?

Flawless emeralds and rubies are rarer and even these do not have an
international market exchange.

Finally, women; if you would like an unique engagement ring, go for a
nice emerald or ruby surrounded by CZs.. Because diamonds are not a
girls best friend or anybody else.

Hail Satan

I've been wary of diamonds ever since I learned about how the diamond miners are treated/used. That, the fact that I don't find diamonds that pretty & now this make 3 strikes against the diamond!

As far as wedding/engagement rings, I'd much rather have a watermelon tourmaline as my stone. Colors of the heart chakra, & much prettier.

Katy,
with devotion to Satan/Enki/Lucifer

<td val[/IMG]Apart from diamonds, what else should be looked into is anything that is pro-Israel. Be it where we grab a burger, clothing, drinks, etc. Hail Satan!

--- On Mon, 1/7/13, enemyofjezzuz <denniswhicher@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Diamonds: The Latest Jew Scam
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, January 7, 2013, 6:20 AM

The right impurities in the right portions in the crystal can make blue,
Ultimately, I believe it's cheaper to make diamonds--once the technology
grade diamonds are already being made artificially--invest in those, and

these days, with kikes dumping silver (that doesn't exist) on the market
silver.

up the most.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "keeperofstone" wrote:

are used in industrial applications for tools, cutting wheels, polishes,

The rarest diamonds are "colored" and worth the most. A canary colored
diamond is rare and and can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars as
is a red colored diamond 'they found one. That "one" red diamond may be
worth millions; it is rare. But, your run of the mill diamond you see in

Jewlery stores heve even been promoting grey diamonds as jewlery, this
very much.

jewlery stores and the women owner admitted that I was right and that if
investment.

There is not a diamond exchange, like the stock market; and the normal

how great diamonds are for investment. This guy says he bought a diamond
estate or gold. BUNK ! The adverisements of over one year ago failed, so
now they are ramping up interest in diamonds via newes media. Don't buy
it.

The diamond trade in the U.S, is controlled by "Hassidic Jews" mainly
silver and convert it into carbon ( diamonds ). If you do this you will
end up with a pocket full of carbon with no exchange vehicle and little

not?

Finally, women; if you would like an unique engagement ring, go for a

Hail Satan
[/TD]

You could well be dealing with kikes every time you do business with
lots of large retailers. Some places I highly suspect are Walmart,
McDonald's, most banks, amd the major record labels. Every time you pay
for a song, much of the money goes to support labels that are owned by
kikes. You go to the movies, you are paying companies owned by kikes.
You watch cable JewVision, you are paying kikes (and getting biased
information to boot).

It may be impossible today to live totally without supporting any kikes
in any way. Even if you shop at companies that are Gentile founded,
chances are good that some kike has a holding company that actually runs
the company. Tops Supermarkets is a good example of this--they are
actually owned by Morgue 'n Stanley. That is highly suspicious of being
a kike company, as they are a major bank and the place has gone from bad
to worse (at least Wegmans is still privately Gentile owned but most
major brands are still owned by jewish holding companies).

But, you can reduce your contribution while ensuring your stuff lasts
the maximum amount of time. Seek true value, and that is as often top
quality at full price. L.L.Bean is famous for top quality, and their
prices are higher than the jew-marts out there but your product will
last longer than shit bought at jew-mart. Christmas lights bought at
1000 Bulbs or Christmas Lights Etc cost more than those bought at
jew-mart, but tend to last twice as long plus can be bought whenever you
feel like, for whatever occasion you see fit. I found great deals on
batteries and flashlights, chargers, and lanterns at both 1000 Bulbs and
Battery Junction. I bought LEDs, which are slated to last 20 years and
use less electricity than kike bulbs. I got most of them at 1000 Bulbs
and EarthLED. Stonewall Kitchen has excellent deals on cookware, plus
fruit preserves without high fructose corn syrup (and they are locally
owned in Maine by a privately owned company, not a kike holding
company).

Granted, many of those companies may well sell out to kike holding
companies or carry merchandise made in China or that benefits a kike
holding company. But, you are spending the money once, not repeatedly.
One set of low self-discharge NiMH D batteries for a lantern might cost
25 toilet papers. The charger is another 45, and your lantern may be
another 45. You spend 115 toilet papers today, and the product is set
to go for 800 battery charges. In regular use, you get one recharge per
10 days--more if you use them for blackouts. The device is good to run,
at no additional cost except for charger electricity, for another 20
years. Or, you can get a kike lantern for 10 toilet papers and kike
batteries that cost 6 toilet papers a set that is going to last 10 days
at most. This costs a nice 4,800 toilet papers for the 20 years--and
that assumes they manage to keep prices steady and that your lantern
will not blow a light bulb or ruin a switch. (Besides, when your
dollars become toilet paper and we switch to gold and silver for money,
your purchase of the good light remains. You will not be able to afford
replacement batteries, plus you are giving the kikes 4,685 toilet papers
or, at today's prices, 144 ounces of silver to work with by cheaping
out.

I agree that DeBeers (who owns the natural diamonds) is a scam. But, I
also agree that there are other ways we necessarily or unknowingly
support the kikes. Cheap crap at jew-mart is one such scam. I
recommend buying reusable, high-quality merchandise even at full price.
In the end, you will save money. You will also get a more reliable
product that does a better job in the process. And the money you don't
spend replacing it is not going to do the kikes any good.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sean Bonzki wrote:

Apart from diamonds, what else should be looked into is anything that
is pro-Israel. Be it where we grab a burger, clothing, drinks, etc. Hail
Satan!

--- On Mon, 1/7/13, enemyofjezzuz wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Â

The right impurities in the right portions in the crystal can make
blue,

Ultimately, I believe it's cheaper to make diamonds--once the
technology

grade diamonds are already being made artificially--invest in those,
and

these days, with kikes dumping silver (that doesn't exist) on the
market

silver.

up the most.

are used in industrial applications for tools, cutting wheels,
polishes,

The rarest diamonds are "colored" and worth the most. A canary
colored

diamond is rare and and can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars
as

is a red colored diamond 'they found one. That "one" red diamond may
be

worth millions; it is rare. But, your run of the mill diamond you see
in

Jewlery stores heve even been promoting grey diamonds as jewlery,
this

very much.

jewlery stores and the women owner admitted that I was right and that
if

investment.

There is not a diamond exchange, like the stock market; and the
normal

how great diamonds are for investment. This guy says he bought a
diamond

estate or gold. BUNK ! The adverisements of over one year ago failed,
so

now they are ramping up interest in diamonds via newes media. Don't
buy

it.

The diamond trade in the U.S, is controlled by "Hassidic Jews"
mainly

silver and convert it into carbon ( diamonds ). If you do this you
will

end up with a pocket full of carbon with no exchange vehicle and
little

not?

Finally, women; if you would like an unique engagement ring, go for
a

Hail Satan

Excellent advice Enemyofjezzuz - it's the Swiss approach to building a quality life. Best use of limited resources built to the best quality paramaters.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" wrote:

information to boot).

company).

out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sean Bonzki wrote:

Satan!

Â

blue,

technology

and

market

silver.

up the most.

polishes,

colored

as

be

in

this

very much.

if

investment.

normal

diamond

so

buy

it.

mainly

will

little

not?

a

Hail Satan

Yes... awesome advice!

Thank you for sharing!

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" wrote:

information to boot).

company).

out.

Satan!

�

blue,

technology

and

market

silver.

up the most.

polishes,

colored

as

be

in

this

very much.

if

investment.

normal

diamond

so

buy

it.

mainly

will

little

not?

a

Hail Satan

There's no such thing as a flawless diamond, that's how jewelers tell if it's real or fake because real diamonds do not develop perfectly uniform.

Hail Satan

True. It is a false designation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ch_3_coo" wrote:

There's no such thing as a flawless diamond, that's how jewelers tell if it's real or fake because real diamonds do not develop perfectly uniform.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back