Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Diablos Domus

teh276

Greetings my brothers and sistes of the theistic sect of satanism. I am in the process of starting a group to further what I believe should be a critical goal of all satanist. I am atempting to unite all of us into a single group, This group does not however demand that one follow my ideals. I first came to worship lucifer through the Joy of Satan site. I do not want to replace them, or absorb them. I simply want to create an environment in which we can all be free from fear. Where we can live amongst our people.
To do this I have been gathering all forms of satanist. We must, for now at least, stop fighting over which group is right, and stand as one against the common threat to our existance. This threat of course being xians.
The curent state of laws makes this a time where the traditional coven structure of thirteen members a pointless spreading out of our people. Now is a time when we must work together. The curent coven structure does not allow this, and in fact makes it nearly impossible to change anything. By hiding in small groups, we are only hurting ourselves. People don't know what we are like, and so the image xians force on them are accepted as the only truth, by steping out on to the world stage, we show them that the xians are wrong.
The name of this group has been decided to be Diablos Domus, or Satan's Home, I would be honored to have more fellow theistic satanist in this group.
If you have any questions, Email them to me, and I will strive to answer them. Or if you have a myspace acount add me, my display name is "The fallen"
HAIL SATAN!!

We are not theistic were spiritual satanistsSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 06:26:01 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Diablos Domus
Greetings my brothers and sistes of the theistic sect of satanism. I am in the process of starting a group to further what I believe should be a critical goal of all satanist. I am atempting to unite all of us into a single group, This group does not however demand that one follow my ideals. I first came to worship lucifer through the Joy of Satan site. I do not want to replace them, or absorb them. I simply want to create an environment in which we can all be free from fear. Where we can live amongst our people.
To do this I have been gathering all forms of satanist. We must, for now at least, stop fighting over which group is right, and stand as one against the common threat to our existance. This threat of course being xians.
The curent state of laws makes this a time where the traditional coven structure of thirteen members a pointless spreading out of our people. Now is a time when we must work together. The curent coven structure does not allow this, and in fact makes it nearly impossible to change anything. By hiding in small groups, we are only hurting ourselves. People don't know what we are like, and so the image xians force on them are accepted as the only truth, by steping out on to the world stage, we show them that the xians are wrong.
The name of this group has been decided to be Diablos Domus, or Satan's Home, I would be honored to have more fellow theistic satanist in this group.
If you have any questions, Email them to me, and I will strive to answer them. Or if you have a myspace acount add me, my display name is "The fallen"
HAIL SATAN!!

ill take a good look so count me in

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009 11:26:01 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Diablos Domus

HAIL SATAN!!

Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back