Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Developing a sense or just going crazy?

spiritussatanus

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Since the 1st time I did the Meditation of Clairaudience & clairvoyance + did the Opening the Soul ( opened 7 chakras base to crown ) in one day 1st I wasn't sure I made it right haha I taught I should re-do it in proper way with the planetary hours of each chakras. But since all these meditation in 1 day, I started feeling emotions of the person I'm always thinking of it's like I was connected to that person.

Example: when I had my ex Xtian 75% of the time I felt she wasn't happy in the morning when I wake up (me personally I felt bad & angry) and when I asked her how she's doing she answered me, bad and angry.

Now I'm not with her anymore, I found a new friend in Mauritius and I'm in Canada ^^ and we usually talk like if we we're Brother & Sister. After talking to each other like this for 1-2 month, I started to have the same problem like with my ex. Each time I wake up I feel bad, sad or angry, I ask her and she answer the same mood.

So now I'm not sure if I'm going nuts because I'm studying at school, doing meditation and training physically and it make's me go crazy or I'm developing something I'm not aware of.

What's your opinion ?:D

Hail Father Satan!
Hail to all God Demons.

I think that you're becoming more aware... feeling the emotions of others is something that i have too... it's called empathy... but i remember having it since i was a child... i just realized i had it it after becoming aware... i thought all people have it but that's not true

I remember asking my close friends and family... they were feeling angry or sad and trying to hide it... but i always knew and supported them... but when i was sad or angry no one could understand me... no one except one of my close friends... he is an empath too!

Now that i've realized this ability... i build on it... i found out that i can think... or imagine... the thoughts of others... this is really easy with people i know for a while... even before they speak i know what they're going to say

i'm a teacher and this is really useful in class... most of the times i know which student has a question... without the student asking me about it... i also know which student is not feeling good... and i try to cheer them up... this helps every student to reach the same energy levels... and if they're happy, they learn easier :)

the other thing i've realized is that i can also transmit emotions... and not only emotions but thoughts too... this is also really useful in class... i remember one time i was explaining a specific topic but i was tired and wasn't thinking what i was explaining... mind that this was a topic i had explained to several classes in my career... it was a hard topic but my students always understood it... this time no one understood in the class... no one!?... they were smart students!... i was shocked... how could it be?!... i started over... this time consciously thinking what i was explaining... and this time everyone understood... i was transmitting thoughts straight to their minds... amazing huh?! :D

I think this is the start of telepathy but it's not the kind of "what number am i thinking" telepathy... but i don't know, maybe i'm wrong... maybe one of the more experienced members can help on this

The most difficult thing that you have to do is to realize which emotions/thoughts are yours and which are of others... when i'm not in a good mood i prefer to stay alone so i can think clearly without any "interference"... to realize which are my own emotions/thoughts

Another thing... i don't know if this is related... if i'm in the presence of a negative person... i get some kind of headache... like a pressure not pain... it's like the negative emotions/thoughts invade my mind... i usually avoid this kind of people

Hope this helps...
Hail Father Satan

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 10:20 PM, spiritussatanus <spiritussatanus@... wrote:

Since the 1st time I did the Meditation of Clairaudience & clairvoyance + did the Opening the Soul ( opened 7 chakras base to crown ) in one day 1st I wasn't sure I made it right haha I taught I should re-do it in proper way with the planetary hours of each chakras. But since all these meditation in 1 day, I started feeling emotions of the person I'm always thinking of it's like I was connected to that person.

Example: when I had my ex Xtian 75% of the time I felt she wasn't happy in the morning when I wake up (me personally I felt bad & angry) and when I asked her how she's doing she answered me, bad and angry.

Now I'm not with her anymore, I found a new friend in Mauritius and I'm in Canada ^^ and we usually talk like if we we're Brother & Sister. After talking to each other like this for 1-2 month, I started to have the same problem like with my ex. Each time I wake up I feel bad, sad or angry, I ask her and she answer the same mood.

So now I'm not sure if I'm going nuts because I'm studying at school, doing meditation and training physically and it make's me go crazy or I'm developing something I'm not aware of.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail to all God Demons.

When you open your soul you begin to realize the connections you have with others.

In my personal experience I have had a vision (during void meditation) of a now ex of mine walking up to me and pulling out the golden chord that connected our heart chakras mere hours before they called to officially break up. This person, a fellow Satanist, and I shared a deep connection. When we first started talking they picked up on days when I was feeling horrible or times I woke up from bad dreams. This even continued for about a month after we broke up and she was having sex with someone. I got hit with the feelings and visions of her in the sack with another man. It ripped right through my aura of protection. Feeling my aura of protection get ripped through sucked. If that connection still exists then she most likely had a shitty night last night because I found out I was right about her going and getting on with a certain guy and that I was right about all those bad feelings. Needless to say I was PISSED. Still am, it hasn't even been twelve hours yet.

My mother was a terrible alcoholic and I woke up after being hit with a vision of her in bad place and hearing her pray to that foul thought form to help her with her addiction. This all flew on a spiritual connection that connects her and I through my solar chakra. Infact she called my father right as I woke up and I yelled from upstairs, "That's mom. I've got this."

These connections are a two way street. Most of my friends are on strings. Right after that break up I drew close all of my friends I wanted around me for support with my soul. I merely meditated on them with focus stating, "(Friend's name) you are coming back into my life." I heard over and over again, "I was thinking about you a few days ago." when I got in touch with those who didn't get in touch with me. I've heard it stated many times since I started opening my soul and empowering my aura that I have a commanding aura and many have difficulty thinking about other things when I'm around. As if I influence more than others.

I would work on my chakras every day if you can. Chakras, clairaudiance and clairvoyance don't merely open in one day. It takes time, diligence and patience for these to be fully open.

Hail Satan!
Hail Osiris!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Baalzebub!

Hail the Pantheon of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail to all God Demons.

I wish I could workout everyday. After work I'm always Tired and it says not to do meditations when tired, no? and + I don't really have a place to meditate except the lounge but ounce again My mother asked me to be careful not to show any of this too my lil bro :( the only moment of glory I have is at night around 10pm every1 is a sleep and I can do Meditation, aura cleaning and void meditation.

Doing rituals in the garage haha because I don't have any other places.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "paulpseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

When you open your soul you begin to realize the connections you have with others.

In my personal experience I have had a vision (during void meditation) of a now ex of mine walking up to me and pulling out the golden chord that connected our heart chakras mere hours before they called to officially break up. This person, a fellow Satanist, and I shared a deep connection. When we first started talking they picked up on days when I was feeling horrible or times I woke up from bad dreams. This even continued for about a month after we broke up and she was having sex with someone. I got hit with the feelings and visions of her in the sack with another man. It ripped right through my aura of protection. Feeling my aura of protection get ripped through sucked. If that connection still exists then she most likely had a shitty night last night because I found out I was right about her going and getting on with a certain guy and that I was right about all those bad feelings. Needless to say I was PISSED. Still am, it hasn't even been twelve hours yet.

My mother was a terrible alcoholic and I woke up after being hit with a vision of her in bad place and hearing her pray to that foul thought form to help her with her addiction. This all flew on a spiritual connection that connects her and I through my solar chakra. Infact she called my father right as I woke up and I yelled from upstairs, "That's mom. I've got this."

These connections are a two way street. Most of my friends are on strings. Right after that break up I drew close all of my friends I wanted around me for support with my soul. I merely meditated on them with focus stating, "(Friend's name) you are coming back into my life." I heard over and over again, "I was thinking about you a few days ago." when I got in touch with those who didn't get in touch with me. I've heard it stated many times since I started opening my soul and empowering my aura that I have a commanding aura and many have difficulty thinking about other things when I'm around. As if I influence more than others.

I would work on my chakras every day if you can. Chakras, clairaudiance and clairvoyance don't merely open in one day. It takes time, diligence and patience for these to be fully open.

Hail Satan!
Hail Osiris!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Baalzebub!

Hail the Pantheon of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail to all God Demons.

What your talking about Nikos Saripoulos I experience the same things as well except am not a teacher. Am pretty good at reading people also. Meaning I know a little to alot about a person just by looking at them. But spiritussatanus your not going crazy that's not in our vocabulary when one is becoming more aware and open.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nikos Saripoulos <lolobardonik@... wrote:

I think that you're becoming more aware... feeling the emotions of others is
something that i have too... it's called
empathy<https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Empath...
but i remember having it since i was a child... i just realized i had it it
after becoming aware... i thought all people have it but that's not true

I remember asking my close friends and family... they were feeling angry or
sad and trying to hide it... but i always knew and supported them... but
when i was sad or angry no one could understand me... no one except one of
my close friends... he is an empath too!

Now that i've realized this ability... i build on it... i found out that i
can think... or imagine... the thoughts of others... this is really easy
with people i know for a while... even before they speak i know what they're
going to say

i'm a teacher and this is really useful in class... most of the times i know
which student has a question... without the student asking me about it... i
also know which student is not feeling good... and i try to cheer them up...
this helps every student to reach the same energy levels... and if they're
happy, they learn easier :)

the other thing i've realized is that i can also transmit emotions... and
not only emotions but thoughts too... this is also really useful in class...
i remember one time i was explaining a specific topic but i was tired and
wasn't thinking what i was explaining... mind that this was a topic i had
explained to several classes in my career... it was a hard topic but my
students always understood it... this time no one understood in the class...
no one!?... they were smart students!... i was shocked... how could it
be?!... i started over... this time consciously thinking what i was
explaining... and this time everyone understood... i was transmitting
thoughts straight to their minds... amazing huh?! :D

I think this is the start of telepathy but it's not the kind of "what number
am i thinking" telepathy... but i don't know, maybe i'm wrong... maybe one
of the more experienced members can help on this

The most difficult thing that you have to do is to realize which
emotions/thoughts are yours and which are of others... when i'm not in a
good mood i prefer to stay alone so i can think clearly without any
"interference"... to realize which are my own emotions/thoughts

Another thing... i don't know if this is related... if i'm in the presence
of a negative person... i get some kind of headache... like a pressure not
pain... it's like the negative emotions/thoughts invade my mind... i usually
avoid this kind of people

Hope this helps...
Hail Father Satan

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 10:20 PM, spiritussatanus <spiritussatanus@...
wrote:

Since the 1st time I did the Meditation of Clairaudience & clairvoyance +
did the Opening the Soul ( opened 7 chakras base to crown ) in one day 1st I
wasn't sure I made it right haha I taught I should re-do it in proper way
with the planetary hours of each chakras. But since all these meditation in
1 day, I started feeling emotions of the person I'm always thinking of it's
like I was connected to that person.

Example: when I had my ex Xtian 75% of the time I felt she wasn't happy in
the morning when I wake up (me personally I felt bad & angry) and when I
asked her how she's doing she answered me, bad and angry.

Now I'm not with her anymore, I found a new friend in Mauritius and I'm in
Canada ^^ and we usually talk like if we we're Brother & Sister. After
talking to each other like this for 1-2 month, I started to have the same
problem like with my ex. Each time I wake up I feel bad, sad or angry, I ask
her and she answer the same mood.

So now I'm not sure if I'm going nuts because I'm studying at school, doing
meditation and training physically and it make's me go crazy or I'm
developing something I'm not aware of.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail to all God Demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back