Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Destrustion ritual tip for new people

firebird894

This is not to take away from the working posted, just an idea for those who a new or have trouble visualising of focusing energy.

While 'props' are not nessesary for the Advanced they can still be very effective when used wisely in magick. Some people can focus energy better with a focal point or sympathetic link to the target.

There is a section on the Joy Of Satan witchcraft area on the use of poppets. I cannot put the link up due to very slow internet right now but you can find it by going there quite easily. I have been practicing witchcraft longer than I have been a Satanist and some things that have always proved effective for me I still use.

This is a simple way of making a poppet that will work just as well as any other. Get a peice of black paper if you can't get black any paper will work, but try for black if you can as black absorbs energy. Draw on the paper an image of the target just a basic stick figure will work or the outline of a person. Add eyes, nose and mouth you can also mark chakra points heart organs etc if you want to. This is very personal.

The key part is while making this image think about the target in this case the jewish leadership. This image represents the jewish leaders. It is a direct link and represents them and a link to them in every way. Name the image and mark the runes on the image.

This works for any kind of magick on a target you only have to adjust the details for different workings. But for black magick this is very effective and powerfull. You do not burn or destroy this image until the end of the final working. Keep it in a box in a safe place where nothing will disturb it between each working of the runes. Once the poppet is made and named and you have astrally tied it to the enemy you say over it everything that is done to this image is done to the jewish leaders. It represents them in every way. What I do to you I do to them. This needs to be treated as a toxic substance as it will build up more and more negative energy, to be released when it is finally burned or destroyed. The runes are vibrated into the effigy each day as you normally would do. You can also stab it, cut it, pour magickal oils in 'wounds' on it to cause more damage. This is all up to you I fAfter ind them a great way to unleash rage aswell.

When the ritual is done you can burn the effigy stating all of the energy of this working is released to the jewish leaders. You can burry it and drive a Niding pole through it (more advanced there is a ritual explaining Niding poles on the JOS somewhere they can be used in various ways) I think burning would be best for this.

Some have asked about suitable herbs or oils for the working. While they are not needed they can add to it for some people like to do this. If they are properly charged they can add some extra punch.

Dragons blood adds power to any working in my experience.
Mandrake oil can be rubbed into 'wounds' on the effigy and is safer to use than the raw herb which is highly toxic and hard to get.

Goofers dust or graveyard dirt is also one to use. Stinging nettle rubbed into the eyes, duct tape over the mouth to silence the enemy while stating the affirmation to silence and works well with the ISA rune.

You can even 'nail' pins into the hands and feet to insult it like the image of jewsus on the cross and state with these pins in the feet you cannot run or escape your fate. With these in your hands you cannot fight back, witrh this tape over your mouth you are silenced from protest or speech. This is called sympathetic magick and I have found it VERY effective.

None of the above is to replace the working we are doing or change it, but for those who like props and feel better able to focus and get into the working with them these are some ideas for you.

Magick is also about being creative use your imagination and enjoy.

Hail Satan!

if you cannot get any of those herbs then hot chilli peppers are a fine substitue.

Hail Satan.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

This is not to take away from the working posted, just an idea for those who a new or have trouble visualising of focusing energy.

While 'props' are not nessesary for the Advanced they can still be very effective when used wisely in magick. Some people can focus energy better with a focal point or sympathetic link to the target.

There is a section on the Joy Of Satan witchcraft area on the use of poppets. I cannot put the link up due to very slow internet right now but you can find it by going there quite easily. I have been practicing witchcraft longer than I have been a Satanist and some things that have always proved effective for me I still use.

This is a simple way of making a poppet that will work just as well as any other. Get a peice of black paper if you can't get black any paper will work, but try for black if you can as black absorbs energy. Draw on the paper an image of the target just a basic stick figure will work or the outline of a person. Add eyes, nose and mouth you can also mark chakra points heart organs etc if you want to. This is very personal.

The key part is while making this image think about the target in this case the jewish leadership. This image represents the jewish leaders. It is a direct link and represents them and a link to them in every way. Name the image and mark the runes on the image.

This works for any kind of magick on a target you only have to adjust the details for different workings. But for black magick this is very effective and powerfull. You do not burn or destroy this image until the end of the final working. Keep it in a box in a safe place where nothing will disturb it between each working of the runes. Once the poppet is made and named and you have astrally tied it to the enemy you say over it everything that is done to this image is done to the jewish leaders. It represents them in every way. What I do to you I do to them. This needs to be treated as a toxic substance as it will build up more and more negative energy, to be released when it is finally burned or destroyed. The runes are vibrated into the effigy each day as you normally would do. You can also stab it, cut it, pour magickal oils in 'wounds' on it to cause more damage. This is all up to you I fAfter ind them a great way to unleash rage aswell.

When the ritual is done you can burn the effigy stating all of the energy of this working is released to the jewish leaders. You can burry it and drive a Niding pole through it (more advanced there is a ritual explaining Niding poles on the JOS somewhere they can be used in various ways) I think burning would be best for this.

Some have asked about suitable herbs or oils for the working. While they are not needed they can add to it for some people like to do this. If they are properly charged they can add some extra punch.

Mandrake oil can be rubbed into 'wounds' on the effigy and is safer to use than the raw herb which is highly toxic and hard to get.

Goofers dust or graveyard dirt is also one to use. Stinging nettle rubbed into the eyes, duct tape over the mouth to silence the enemy while stating the affirmation to silence and works well with the ISA rune.

You can even 'nail' pins into the hands and feet to insult it like the image of jewsus on the cross and state with these pins in the feet you cannot run or escape your fate. With these in your hands you cannot fight back, witrh this tape over your mouth you are silenced from protest or speech. This is called sympathetic magick and I have found it VERY effective.

None of the above is to replace the working we are doing or change it, but for those who like props and feel better able to focus and get into the working with them these are some ideas for you.

Hail Satan!

Damn, I didn't realizing having a physical sigil was so important.. I've been using the image on my computer monitor -_-
I figured it was just for focus and did not place a physical importance on it.
Should I print out a sigil and switch to it at an opportune time, or continue working with the image on my monitor? Argh!  Still learning.
Maybe just destroy the monitor when I'm done ;) too bad it's fairly new.
Hail Satan

---In [email protected], <firebird894@... wrote:

if you cannot get any of those herbs then hot chilli peppers are a fine substitue.

Hail Satan.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

As FireBird mentioned, a physical sigil isn't important. It is simply for those who find a physical object to focus on riser for them. You've chosen a sigil online, this is fine. I've been visualizing my sigil, which is just a more advanced way of how you do it. So you can keep with what you have been doing, this is fine, just as long as it works for you. -En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back