Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Destruction of jewish "sexuality" Group Rituals Version 1.1

Introduction

Taking a break from the Sexual Energy rituals involving us Gentiles I thought since a good planet/star opportunity has presented itself that we begin to give some of our focus to attacking the kikes through with rituals aimed at attacking their sexuality. They have done so much damage to our people that it is time for us to return the favor. This ritual series is going to have atleast five rituals over an unspecified period of time.

Purpose of Ritual

The purpose of this ritual will be aimed at the destruction of jewish male reproductivity

Time/Date/Reason

This ritual will take place on Friday August 31st 2012 during the hours of Venus. On this day the moon will be in the sign of Pices giving us the following benefits

Drugs (unnatural destroys natural), self-undoing, deception (blind jews to what is coming about), sorrow, depression, isolation, insanity, very deep psychic stuff. Good for all psychic pursuits. Spells to deceive people, secrets, swindles, vulnerability, altered states. This is the one of best times for endings.

August 31st falls on a Friday which is ruled by Venus, giving us the following benefits.

Venus diseases- venereal disease (STD's are linked to infertility), blood diseases (many of which are linked to infertility), kidney disease (linked to infertility in several ways), Measels (can sometimes cause infertility) and other diseases that can or do cause infertility.

Venus rules over- Sexual intercourse

Additional Energies- On this day the moon will not only be in Pices but the moon will be full, giving us even stronger energies on this night.

Runes to Be Used In The Ritual

1.Fehu- controls fertility, binds an enemy

2.Uruz- destroy, sexual potency

3.Thurisaz- render enemy defenseless

4.Gebo-Sexual energies, sex magic, binding an enemy

5.Ingwaz- deprive a man of his masculinity, deprive a male of his life force (sperm is pure life force)

Additional Runes

1.Isa- Binding, prevent from happening, preventing any action. When Gebo and Isa are used together the energy is greatly strengthened.

Ritual Affirmations To Be Used

Ritual Affirmation- All present and future jewish men are becoming sterile immediately and for all eternity

Runic Affirmation- The energies of (name of rune) are continuously working to completely and totally ensure that all present and future jewish men become sterile immediately and for all eternity.

Sigil- The sigil for this ritual will be that of a binding sigil. If

I may I would like to use "IndigoNation" destruction sigil which contains three circles instead of the usual two.

As I said there will be three circles, one large one on the outside, another smaller one within the large one, and lastly a third small circle in the center.

In-between the outer and second circle place four Isa runes, one on top, one on bottom, one on left and one on right.
In-between the second and third circles place the other five runes and place enough of each to ensure they completely surround the space in-between the two circles.

In the center of the sigil (center of third circle) place the star of david (jewish star) and on top of the star place the five runes so they cover the star completely.

Ritual Declaration

Ever since the day the earth and all of nature was cursed with the degrading presence of the cowarding weakling known as the jew they have spread their seed so there numbers will grow and at the same time have polluted all that was pure and natural within our world, including our once great Gentile species.

Through their ability to reproduce and mate with our fellow Gentiles, the jew has poisoned our Gentile people and spawned creatures that should never see the light of day, creatures that have found their way into top controlling positions within our society, fulfilling their plan as well as the plan of their revolting reptilian masters to destroy our society and our fellow Gentiles until there is nothing left but a "one" race that is even more revolting than the jew themselves.

For far too long the jew was allowed to commit such crimes against the earth, as in creating abomination after abomination that want against the laws of nature. NO LONGER shall the jew be allowed to spawn that of which shall infiltrate, NO LONGER shall the jew be allowed to spawn that of which shall destroy, NO LONGER shall the jew be allowed to create that of which goes against nature, NO LONGER SHALL JEWS BE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE AT ALL, FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!.

I (state your full name) proclaim here tonight in front of Satan and all the Powers of Hell that no jew will know the gift of reproduction, and through the energies I raise here tonight and the eternal outcome I seek, the jewish race shall be NO MORE!!!

Hail Satan

Hail Beelzebub

Hail Astaroth

Hail Azazel

Hail Lilith

Heil Hitler

Heil Heinrich Himmler

Hail To All the Gods of Hell

Hail To Hells Army

The Ritual

1.Before beginning the ritual make sure to cleanse and empower your aura and energies. You can cleanse your aura by engulfing yourself with white-gold energy and affirming your aura is cleansed of all negative energies. To empower your energies the alternate nostril breathing or breath of fire can be done.

2.Next cleanse your ritual area of any conflicting energies, this can be done by engulfing your ritual area with Satanic vibrant blue flames and affirming your ritual area is cleansed of all past energies.

3.Now open your ritual as you would any other either with the standard ritual found on the JoS or the opening ritual found on HP Vovim's website.

4.Read your ritual declaration with intent and know what you are saying is coming into reality

5.Burn the ritual declaration or save it until the end to burn it along with the sigil at the same time

6.Place the sigil on your alter and begin by repeating the ritual affirmation nine times while seeing the entire sigil glowing in a dirty reddish-gray color.

7.Begin with the rune Fehu. On each inhale repeat the runic affirmation in your head and on the exhale vibrate the rune while seeing all of the Fehu runes on the sigil glowing in a dirty reddish-gray energy. Do this nine times, and after the ninth time repeat the ritual affirmation one time while seeing the entire sigil glowing in a dirty reddish gray color.

8.Move onto the rune Uruz. On each inhale repeat the runic affirmation in your head and on the exhale vibrate the rune while seeing all of the Uruz runes on the sigil glowing in a dirty reddish-gray energy. Do this nine times, and after the ninth time repeat the ritual affirmation one time while seeing the entire sigil glowing in a dirty reddish gray color.

9.Move onto the rune Thurisaz. On each inhale repeat the runic affirmation in your head and on the exhale vibrate the rune while seeing all of the Thurisaz runes on the sigil glowing in a dirty reddish-gray energy. Do this nine times, and after the ninth time repeat the ritual affirmation one time while seeing the entire sigil glowing in a dirty reddish gray color

10.Move onto the rune Gebo. On each inhale repeat the runic affirmation in your head and on the exhale vibrate the rune while seeing all of the Gebo runes on the sigil glowing in a dirty reddish-gray energy. Do this nine times, and after the ninth time repeat the ritual affirmation one time while seeing the entire sigil glowing in a dirty reddish gray color

11.Move onto the rune Ingwaz. On each inhale repeat the runic affirmation in your head and on the exhale vibrate the rune while seeing all of the Ingwaz runes on the sigil glowing in a dirty reddish-gray energy. Do this nine times, and after the ninth time repeat the ritual affirmation one time while seeing the entire sigil glowing in a dirty reddish gray color

12.Move onto the rune Isa. On each inhale repeat the runic affirmation in your head and on the exhale vibrate the rune while seeing all of the Isa runes on the sigil glowing in a dirty reddish-gray energy. Do this nine times, and after the ninth time repeat the ritual affirmation one time while seeing the entire sigil glowing in a dirty reddish gray color

13.It is now time to make a sacrifice to ensure our goals are received. During this step take a sterilized needle, razor, or whatever you prefer. Make a small cut on your left index finger and trace the rune of Isa over the sigil. While doing so vibrate Isa nine times, while vibrating see the Isa rune that you traced in a black energy.

Afterwards further incite that the energy within your blood is binding jewish men to becoming sterile. "Through my blood and therefore through my energies that outweight that of the jews, I (state your full name) am ensuring that all present and future jewish men become sterile for all eternity"

14.Now write the ritual affirmation on the back of the sigil and meditate and see the desired outcome for as long as you like but for atleast a few minutes

15.Burn the sigil and repeat the ritual affirmation as many times as needed until the flames are burned out.

***VERY IMPORTANT***- After you close the ritual take a few minutes and thouroughly cleanse your aura and it is wise to raise your energy too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back