Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Destruction of buildings

DarkSideSheyX

Just wanted to ask - what works best against buildings? I have already sent 4 thoughtforms to one damn synagogue - no results...

"Sound can be directed and utilized to rearrange molecular structures. It can be used with great benevolence... It can also be used with great destructive force... "

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DarkSideSheyX" <darksideslo@... wrote:

Just wanted to ask - what works best against buildings? I have already sent 4 thoughtforms to one damn synagogue - no results...

thanks, will try that and see what will happen

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Crypsis" <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

"Sound can be directed and utilized to rearrange molecular structures. It can be used with great benevolence... It can also be used with great destructive force... "

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DarkSideSheyX" <darksideslo@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DarkSideSheyX" <darksideslo@... wrote:
Energize your thoughtforms.Sun energy.OR the corresponding planet of the thoughform!

:D I hope i helped!

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

envoke the earth element, then condence it into a large cemi-circle infront of you ,ready 2 release the shockwave outward to the target adding and vibrating the Hagl rune into the energy and point all chakras point out at th tgrget, when launched aim at its foundations, but rather the earth directly below supporting the wretched structure, however powerful you are or the number of attacks determins the result, ie ranging from very slight subsidence to structural cracking up to land slid then on to building collapse and mini earth tremmor, or at Your best ability an instant shallow tear in the ground below and the building instantly implodes and fills the sudden void created by yourself! Oh dear what a shame, NOT have fun wth this if it helps, Warlord m

Hail SATAN

On Thu, 27 May 2010 07:42 BST Yoyo wrote:

Energize your thoughtforms.Sun energy.OR the corresponding planet of the thoughform!

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

How would you use sound to destroy a building?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Crypsis" <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DarkSideSheyX" <darksideslo@ wrote:

Churches and Synagogues have their own form of protection.  It will take more than just flinging a few thoughtforms at them.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, May 26, 2010 11:42:54 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Destruction of buildings

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

They are also very vulnerable in some ways, unknown to most people. Years and years ago, a gentile couple had sex in a synagogue lobby when no one was in the building and left behind the rubber, which had semen in it. Within a year, the synagogue was shut down. It had been there for many, many years and was a central point in a jewish neighborhood.

This same thing was done again, only a different jewish property, a store- the sex act was performed [at that time- just for kicks and thrills of doing it where one could get caught], again the rubber with the semen was left and that place, like the synagogue was shut down within a couple of months.

Sexual fluids are very powerful in magick for one and for another- the semen of gentiles is regarded as "lower than dog sperm" by jews.

This is someting to think about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kris Tucker <theanimaniacs88@... wrote:

Churches and Synagogues have their own form of protection. It will take more than just flinging a few thoughtforms at them.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Another thing neither jews nor muslims can handle is pig's blood. Pork and pigs are totally unholy to both. This is real serious and they go crazy. Pork blood can be obtained from any meat market or supermarket. It must have some power against them, maybe use it in a destruction ritual against them. It is like the worst of desecration when found on their property.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "taleatyler" <taleatyler@... wrote:

They are also very vulnerable in some ways, unknown to most people. Years and years ago, a gentile couple had sex in a synagogue lobby when no one was in the building and left behind the rubber, which had semen in it. Within a year, the synagogue was shut down. It had been there for many, many years and was a central point in a jewish neighborhood.

This same thing was done again, only a different jewish property, a store- the sex act was performed [at that time- just for kicks and thrills of doing it where one could get caught], again the rubber with the semen was left and that place, like the synagogue was shut down within a couple of months.

Sexual fluids are very powerful in magick for one and for another- the semen of gentiles is regarded as "lower than dog sperm" by jews.

This is someting to think about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kris Tucker <theanimaniacs88@ wrote:

Churches and Synagogues have their own form of protection. It will take more than just flinging a few thoughtforms at them.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back