Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Destroying the Jews

zryanryan

How would one cast a spell to cause the jews to overdose on a deadly chemical using the runes?

I personally think it would be better to do the Reverse Torah Rituals. That's where we, as JoS members, are hitting them hardest. And it's working ! Hail Satan! Hail Hell's Army!
Here is the link for the rituals:URGENT!! Leave all other Rituals and do THIS one!! : JoS Astrology

HS/88

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 5:12 PM, "zryanryan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How would one cast a spell to cause the jews to overdose on a deadly chemical using the runes?

The rtr are reversing curses. Ya there important and I did them. I'm not asking how to do them. I'm asking how to cast a spell on the Jews to swallow a particular deadly poison I have in mind. Give me the steps on how to do that with the runes. 
On Mar 9, 2016, at 9:23 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I personally think it would be better to do the Reverse Torah Rituals. That's where we, as JoS members, are hitting them hardest. And it's working ! Hail Satan! Hail Hell's Army!
Here is the link for the rituals:URGENT!! Leave all other Rituals and do THIS one!! : JoS Astrology

HS/88

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 5:12 PM, "zryanryan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I have linked up with other SS's and organized these times to do rolling RTR's 24/7 to hit the enemy harder. I hoped you might join in:

12:30 P[/IMG]3:30 P[/IMG]6:30 P[/IMG]9:30 P[/IMG]12:30 A[/IMG]3:30 A[/IMG]6:30 A[/IMG]9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT
pick a time and join in. I really think if we sync up it will hit them even harder. We will hammer them around the clock.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Generally wait an hour to let the energies from the ritual set but you can even just wait 20 minutes if you really want. You could use hagalas and thurisaz to influence the swallowing of poison. Thurisaz stabs and cuts and hagalas causes one to put faith and trust in the wrong things. Both rune cause confusion when used for black magic. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back