Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Destroy the grey666 quest

[email protected]

When i was 13, life was getting much harder, i was falling behing in school... having horrible nightmeres and dealing with attacks from the psychical and speritual forces. I was confused, thought that Christeanity was stupid to begin with. i KNOW the greys gave my great grandmother cancer, and caused my horrible nightmere attacks.
I was looking up how to stop these bad things from going on, on the webpages there was lie after lie, untill i found the truth...

Now i can protect my family. heal those who have fallen victum, stop dark energies from getting in the house and be able to start my life anew from the crumbling ashes of the old one.
I fight for father Satan, i love him and will fight for him to the death, even after that!
The christan rain is over and the age of his rain is upon us, those who have become advanced may shine the lite of the lefthand path for others to follow and learn at their free will.

Hail Satan! Hail all gods of Duat!!! =)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back