Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Desperate, please help

Tracy

I am in need of a mentor to help guide me through meditations. I am unable to meditate properly, and have looked on the JOS website, but I am still having trouble with this. I live in San Antonio, and had the number of someone, and lost it. I need to have my aura read also, because I am unable to clean it myself. I am desperate for help because I am suffering from depression and am slowly coming out of it, but with meditation it would be better. Please Help, if anyone is in or close to S.A.,i would be grateful for your help in this matter. I also have a big house I'm renting that could be used for gatherings and Black Masses. Thank you in advance for any help. Tracy

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Enki!

Don't build meditation to be a giant Zog Machine, relax, have confidence in yourself hehe that's all, you just seem like you're too down on yourself. I realized that I had become un-focused and I expected to much, don't expect anything besides this second, get it? just focus.

Meditation is about intent not expectation; Hells Assasin taught me that.

Try doing void meditation more, and just give it your all, be confident and be satisfied. Maybe even go to the "Satanic Witchcraft" section on JoS and read the page on "magick and self-a-steem".

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck jews!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tracy" <slinks-ink@... wrote:

I am in need of a mentor to help guide me through meditations. I am unable to meditate properly, and have looked on the JOS website, but I am still having trouble with this. I live in San Antonio, and had the number of someone, and lost it. I need to have my aura read also, because I am unable to clean it myself. I am desperate for help because I am suffering from depression and am slowly coming out of it, but with meditation it would be better. Please Help, if anyone is in or close to S.A.,i would be grateful for your help in this matter. I also have a big house I'm renting that could be used for gatherings and Black Masses. Thank you in advance for any help. Tracy

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Enki!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back