Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Desperate Attempts from the Xians

Al Moore

Hello Brothers and Sisters, for those of you who live in Australia, New South Wales you can most likely already tell what it is I'm about to speak about. The xians for the past week or so have announced a new `'service'' for animals. IT seems the xians and kikes are getting desperate and now giving out blessing's to animals making them apart of `'their'' religion with or without the animals will. So many foolish people are taking their dogs, cats, hamsters and other animals into a church service only to pray to nothing more but a false god. The only reason they are doing this is because they have noticed that us Gentiles have started to wake up, and they need another way to brainwash us, and this is perfect for little kids as they adore animals. We have obviously done have heavy damage upon the xians and the kikes to pull this sort of trick from their ass's. And they just keep getting more and more pathetic.
But why the animals? Because everyone knows how so many people are affectionate for their pets, and also we all know how disgusting the kikes mostly and xians just love to torment animals to death or just for the fun of it. Don't believe me go and watch the bohemian grove or look at the illuminati the kike group and see for yourself, they are only doing this to try and gain more followers as their pews have become very vacant within the few years. I just find this utterly pathetic and horrible at the same time. So for those in other countries and areas don't let your little animals get blessed by these pedophiles and false God. And because this has gone so well in New South Wales it is bound to spread across from one country to another. We know better, and I'm prepared to do another destruction ritual coming soon to help do more damage to these types of churches, for I will not stand to allow them to brainwash innocent people just by using their pets to do so.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Believe me it is happening everywhere. These kike crapheads are getting very desperate. I just saw a commercial that lasted between 1 and 2 minutes that was nothing but promoting relief aid to "homeless and starving" shit of isreal (sorry for typing that sick word). Yep, they were showing kikes clamoring for food while some idiot is announcing how badly help is needed for them!

The brainwashing attempts are getting more frequent and stretching into any area they think will help them.

Disgusting hardly defines these parasites.

The one good that can be taken from this is that it shows they are getting weaker, but we still need to keep hitting them hard, fast and frequently.

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hello Brothers and Sisters, for those of you who live in Australia, New South Wales you can most likely already tell what it is I'm about to speak about. The xians for the past week or so have announced a new `'service'' for animals. IT seems the xians and kikes are getting desperate and now giving out blessing's to animals making them apart of `'their'' religion with or without the animals will. So many foolish people are taking their dogs, cats, hamsters and other animals into a church service only to pray to nothing more but a false god. The only reason they are doing this is because they have noticed that us Gentiles have started to wake up, and they need another way to brainwash us, and this is perfect for little kids as they adore animals. We have obviously done have heavy damage upon the xians and the kikes to pull this sort of trick from their ass's. And they just keep getting more and more pathetic.
But why the animals? Because everyone knows how so many people are affectionate for their pets, and also we all know how disgusting the kikes mostly and xians just love to torment animals to death or just for the fun of it. Don't believe me go and watch the bohemian grove or look at the illuminati the kike group and see for yourself, they are only doing this to try and gain more followers as their pews have become very vacant within the few years. I just find this utterly pathetic and horrible at the same time. So for those in other countries and areas don't let your little animals get blessed by these pedophiles and false God. And because this has gone so well in New South Wales it is bound to spread across from one country to another. We know better, and I'm prepared to do another destruction ritual coming soon to help do more damage to these types of churches, for I will not stand to allow them to brainwash innocent people just by using their pets to do so.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Yes wynterwatcher,they are like bugs under our Gentile feet,now it is time to twist the shoe.Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Desperate Attempts from the Xians

Believe me it is happening everywhere. These kike crapheads are getting very desperate. I just saw a commercial that lasted between 1 and 2 minutes that was nothing but promoting relief aid to "homeless and starving" shit of isreal (sorry for typing that sick word). Yep, they were showing kikes clamoring for food while some idiot is announcing how badly help is needed for them!

The brainwashing attempts are getting more frequent and stretching into any area they think will help them.

Disgusting hardly defines these parasites.

The one good that can be taken from this is that it shows they are getting weaker, but we still need to keep hitting them hard, fast and frequently.

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

..Hail Satan!! I am in U.S.--here on Oct. 4 they do this for "St. Francis day" you can google bless the animals day and there is tons of garbage about it. I really don't know how long they've actually been doing it, but it's disgusting. yes, they use whatever they can to hold on to the sheeple--it is the animals who i feel bad for. I'd like to see them try to "bless" my animal--she tear them up!lol

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

My professor had her dog blessed two sundays ago. That is just sick. Now there getting animals involved. First children then teens then adults and now animals. What's next the couch needs blessed. Foolish xians.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! I am in U.S.--here on Oct. 4 they do this for "St. Francis day" you can google bless the animals day and there is tons of garbage about it. I really don't know how long they've actually been doing it, but it's disgusting. yes, they use whatever they can to hold on to the sheeple--it is the animals who i feel bad for. I'd like to see them try to "bless" my animal--she tear them up!lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Dont't laugh too loud, but yes the couch. People at the church I went to years ago would have their house and its contents blessed. Even their cars. Foolishness!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

My professor had her dog blessed two sundays ago. That is just sick. Now there getting animals involved. First children then teens then adults and now animals. What's next the couch needs blessed. Foolish xians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

I call them retillian dummy spells! Christians do not bless people, how can they when their god is false and is against humans and their existence. Enemy puppets placing negative energies into peoples souls. So the enemy nordics and reptillians can hook you up like astral strings and play you like a puppet as well.
I'd beware of any xian claiming to bless you, me, or anything else. After all these are the true culprits behind these so called hauntings and possessions. Enemy greys believed to be holy angels and protectors. We dont need these negative entities because we see them for what they really are and they are hideous creatures.
xians,mudslimes, and shit-lam, are severely brainwashed by this reptillian dummy spell. Ever notice how xians seem to get lockjaw when scientifically evidence is presented. It's like they get totally incoherent and start saying a whole bunch of random shit that makes no freaking sense. Among the same tired out xian phrases and bible scriptures we all heard growing up all through life. Its everywhere, you can not get away from it. These fucking scum bags can advertise anywhere and how ever they want to and it makes me sick. 
Another thing you can do to keep yourself from getting bombarded with nasty energy. Close your chakras temporally when you are in public settings. 

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 7:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Desperate Attempts from the Xians

Dont't laugh too loud, but yes the couch. People at the church I went to years ago would have their house and its contents blessed. Even their cars. Foolishness!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back