Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Desecrating graves...

vanfido

I have a dilemma about desecrating graves, a know we should try to fight christianity, each of us in our own way...mine is to show ppl how much suffering it has caused, but some ppl go to the length of turning graves and crosses, destroying tombs and so on...I believe that the deceased deserve our respect...but maybe that's just because I was raised in a christian family...what are your opinions about this matter and am I wrong to think that desecrating graves is wrong....

Do NOT desecrate anybody's grave! Not only is that illegal, it is also extremely disrespectful and hurtful to the family of the deceased. Desecrating xian gravestones would only send a message that we are destructive savages. There is absolutely no point in that kind of childish behavior.

There are other ways to show the people in your town what xianity
really is. Try printing out the anti-tracts from the Luciferian
Liberation Front and leaving them where people will see them:

http://luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html

Write joyofsatan.org and exposingchristianity.com in places like
bathroom stalls and public message boards. Leave cards with the
above two websites in library books.

These are only a few offhand examples. I'm sure you could think of
many more if you put your mind to it.

Priestess Caitlin
Joy of Satan Ministries

http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanfido" <dr.q1@... wrote:

I have a dilemma about desecrating graves, a know we should try to fight christianity, each of us in our own way...mine is to show ppl how much suffering it has caused, but some ppl go to the length of turning graves and crosses, destroying tombs and so on...I believe that the deceased deserve our respect...but maybe that's just because I was raised in a christian family...what are your opinions about this matter and am I wrong to think that desecrating graves is wrong....

We fight xianity by enlightening xians and using spiritual warfare and magick. No, Spiritual Satanists don't do ILLEGAL things like those you mentioned, we are law abiding and going to jail harms us for obvious reasons. And all these things do NOTHING to enlighten the xians, they only reinforce the bad image of Satanism that exists and gives xians more ammo to throw to us. Only reverse xians that believe the xianity's lies about Satan do those things, and "laveyans".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanfido" <dr.q1@... wrote:

Why would you involve yourself in such a immature and idiotic thing as desecrating a grave?! Do yourself a favor, practice some power meditations and do something that would actually reflect how powerful and intelligent our father satan is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

We fight xianity by enlightening xians and using spiritual warfare and magick. No, Spiritual Satanists don't do ILLEGAL things like those you mentioned, we are law abiding and going to jail harms us for obvious reasons. And all these things do NOTHING to enlighten the xians, they only reinforce the bad image of Satanism that exists and gives xians more ammo to throw to us. Only reverse xians that believe the xianity's lies about Satan do those things, and "laveyans".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanfido" <dr.q1@ wrote:

Desecrating graves is definitely wrong, and only works to create a mindset in the masses that is of detriment to our cause. Whenever such an act hits the news those responsible are always referred to as satanists. This is the same with burning churches, it only makes christians cling to their retarded faith even stronger and to despise anything they think is "from the Devil" even more.

i think in my own oppinion that desecrating graves will put our religion in a worse label.sure xians might call out father 'devil, evil' but what they dont know is the truth. they might make movies about it to frighten people to keep them at bay, we might hate them and want to remove them, but i think if xians found out were doing desecrating graves will turn us worse from 'evil'. but one way or another , xians should be removed, they made humanity into....well....trash. they destroyed it, and they should be destroyed, every single one of them.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tapio Ilvesniemi <tapioilvesniemi@... wrote:

Desecrating graves is definitely wrong, and only works to create a mindset
in the masses that is of detriment to our cause. Whenever such an act hits
the news those responsible are always referred to as satanists. This is the
same with burning churches, it only makes christians cling to their retarded
faith even stronger and to despise anything they think is "from the Devil"
even more.

Some xtians can be converted to Satanism, if they would only be enlightened by our version of Satanism aka the truth. Muslims are a case terminally closed on the other hand.

Muslims are not "a case terminally closed". We do have members who
have converted from that disgusting religion because they too found
the truth. All Gentiles are Satan's children, the only ones who are
incapable of converting to Satanism are the jews.

Priestess Caitlin
Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tapio Ilvesniemi <tapioilvesniemi@... wrote:

Some xtians can be converted to Satanism, if they would only be enlightened
by our version of Satanism aka the truth. Muslims are a case terminally
closed on the other hand.

Most of you did not understand me, I never thought of desecrating graves, but I wanted your opinion about it. All of you proved me that it is wrong as I thought but I asked if it was right because I know a girl which is a Satanist and I found out that she and a couple of her friends desecrated the local graveyard. Now I didn't confront her about it since it's none of my business, but instead I wanted to hear what are your thoughts about it. I must apologize if I lead you to believe that I was going to desecrate a grave the cause of the misunderstanding was probably my English.

Be careful, just because somebody calls himself a Satanist doesn't mean he's a real one. We follow our common sense and logic, the girl you described is probably a reverse christian like I said, reverse christians are those who call themselves "Satanists" and believe the christian lies about Satan that he is "evil" wants "sacrifices" e.t.c. Reverse xians really piss me off because they are posers and give us true Satanists a bad name.

Most of you did not understand me, I never thought of desecrating graves, but I wanted your opinion about it. All of you proved me that it is wrong as I thought but I asked if it was right because I know a girl which is a Satanist and I found out that she and a couple of her friends desecrated the local graveyard. Now I didn't confront her about it since it's none of my business, but instead I wanted to hear what are your thoughts about it. I must apologize if I lead you to believe that I was going to desecrate a grave the cause of the misunderstanding was probably my English.

yup,i agree with p caitlin,have u even been to hp vovims sites n read them!then why hp zildar raasi went up all the trouble setting up exposing islam,im myself an ex moslem,i realised the truth,theres many ex moslems here.maybe not as much as those raised as xtian but those of such there many in hiding,because many of us in danger because we LIVE IN A MOSLEM COUNTRY WHERE A BLOOD OF ANYONE WHO EVEN OUT OF ISLAM IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW,IN MY COUNTRY THERES MANY BEEN PUT DEATH AFTER RENOUNCING ISLAM,IF THEY WIN AT COURT,PEOPLE IN THE STREETS WILL KILL THEM.LITERALLY!because of this many moslem still oblivious n hadnt any chance to realise the truth,also not everybody have access to the internet!then how they will be presented by the chance!culd one blame the ignorant when theres no teacher?

because those who knew the truth is either dead or hiding to avoid persecution,the inquisition isnt over!right now theres rumours here that the 'masonic' politicians is going to suggest a witch hunt,because they say theres many who still practice our ancestor religion n theres many of cases which witches getting blamed,eventhough theres no proof witchcraft is involved!

jews cant convert to satanism because they arent the same species as us,were are created by ea,they by reptilians!normal human be whatever background as long theres no jew genes they can be a satanist!

i find ur remark as very insulting!tapio!just because raised as a moslem one is hopeless!

hail satan our creator forever!may his glory spread throughout all the aeons n beyond!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Priestess Caitlin" <priestess.caitlin@... wrote:

Muslims are not "a case terminally closed". We do have members who
have converted from that disgusting religion because they too found
the truth. All Gentiles are Satan's children, the only ones who are
incapable of converting to Satanism are the jews.

Priestess Caitlin
Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tapio Ilvesniemi <tapioilvesniemi@ wrote:

Some xtians can be converted to Satanism, if they would only be enlightened
by our version of Satanism aka the truth. Muslims are a case terminally
closed on the other hand.

Jews are not human? I have heard this before. Makes me want to throw up.

Again sorry for hurting anyones feelings, What I know about Islam makes it seem like "escaping the system" is near impossible. Congrats to any ex-muslims who found their way out of that meat grinder.

2011/2/17 Tapio Ilvesniemi <tapioilvesniemi@...
Sorry about my comment. Didn't mean to offend any former muslims, but you got to admit that their "zeal" and tightly regulated societies make them far worse than christians and less likely to convert to Satanism. Africa is slowly being overrun by Islam, making the whole continent more of a cesspool/shithole than ever before. Most Islamic countries have a religious dictatorship for a government. In christian countries Satanists can hide their beliefs. The fact that Islam came later than xtianity is no coincidence = The enemy just came up with an even more vicious hoax/program to destroy humanity, as well as following the "divide and conquer" concept.

I am not a racist. Had to say that. Although I am very proud of my Fenno-ugric/Finnish heritage. I hope what I said earlier can be forgotten. We Satanists shouldn't argue with each other about whose upbringing and life before Satanism was "superior". All our lives were crap before we found out about Satanism. Let's not start a fight over nothing :)

Jews are not human? I have heard this before. Makes me want to throw up.

Again sorry for hurting anyones feelings, What I know about Islam makes it seem like "escaping the system" is near impossible. Congrats to any ex-muslims who found their way out of that meat grinder.

Sorry about my comment. Didn't mean to offend any former muslims, but you got to admit that their "zeal" and tightly regulated societies make them far worse than christians and less likely to convert to Satanism. Africa is slowly being overrun by Islam, making the whole continent more of a cesspool/shithole than ever before. Most Islamic countries have a religious dictatorship for a government. In christian countries Satanists can hide their beliefs. The fact that Islam came later than xtianity is no coincidence = The enemy just came up with an even more vicious hoax/program to destroy humanity, as well as following the "divide and conquer" concept.

nah,dont mind that much,lol 8p   yup,ur right,if isnt true why im the only the ex moslem malaysian in here(so far i found the other malaysians comes from xtian or budist background,sad isnt it)
    well actually not all moslem country are to rigid like philistine n iran,it depends on the ruling party,malaysia is ruled by freemasons that try to make this state to become 'liberal' moslem(just a gentler version of extremist islam but no the differ,the knowledge of any magic is ur death sentence still.) or create too much freedom till it will create a backlash making the people begs for an typical islamic state n theres go our freedom,the funny thing is,u can change to any religion but if u leave islam u r dead(sarcasm)....   malaysia also a cesspool of genocide,n many lost their cultural sense today,many people i know are mix from different races n clans n those who are pure such as the borneo aboriginal is viewed as inferior. one of the reason we aint the typical moslem country is because of this lost cultural identity,bittersweet.      hail ea
hail baal
hail astaroth
hail zazel
haiil all the people of satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 3:39:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Desecrating graves...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back