Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Describe the lesser demons.

Naithedan

Could someone perhaps describe in further detail or show some artwork of the dwarf demons? They're my focus of study for this week and I want to get to know them better. Also I am working on my own book that I'll keep for personal use and publish nowhere. The artwork I'm making for it is kind of like old glass stain art.

Could someone perhaps describe in further detail or show some artwork of the dwarf demons? They're my focus of study for this week and I want to get to know them better. Also I am working on my own book that I'll keep for personal use and publish nowhere. The artwork I'm making for it is kind of like old glass stain art.
There are different types of minor Demons and most of them are envoy (Angelos) of Gods. Although we shouldn't forget they can help us a lot

They usually looks like fiery looking entities, who sometimes has tails and wings (according to HPS Maxine).

Never heard about "dwarf demons" is this not a narnia thing? Like some bullshit I mean.

There's just Demons and if you want to know more about them just use the search function and look for the keywords such as :Demon, demonic and so on

Never heard about "dwarf demons" is this not a narnia thing? Like some bullshit I mean.

There's just Demons and if you want to know more about them just use the search function and look for the keywords such as :Demon, demonic and so on
They are actually a thing 😄 They don't share the same species of the goetic demons but they are very ancient and powerful despite their appearance. They are great protectors, and pretty humorous too. Creatures full of life and joy. Pazuzu and Bes are the most popular ones.

Yeah that's what I'm referencing. What I found in the searches. My main thing I'm looking for is artwork. Have you not read about Bes, Pazuzu and the rest yet?

It’s not bullshit, it’s literally written in plain English right on JoS main in the Demons section. It even describes Bes, one of the most popular Egyptian dieties, and has a picture of one of his statues. They are guardians and teachers which help our Higher Gods and us personally with countless things.

You, Viego, talk too much.

Attachments

• IMG_1022.jpeg
    IMG_1022.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 26
IMG_0906.jpeg

I believe these entities Maxine describes are the equivalent to Kobolds in European mythology.

IMG_0908.jpeg

They are said to be helpful sprites who safe guard horses and would help with chores in exchange offering of food, the Gods and humans in the golden age likely have them at their service similar to how cats take care of pests.

IMG_0907.jpeg

The Dwarfs of mythology are actually said to be the same as the entities only the turn Dwarf is used to describe the ones the live in the wild.

IMG_0909.jpeg

Thank you all for your replies. I'll do what I can with what you've shown me. Viego, I wish you the best. Personally, no matter how much I learn here, I'm always going to ask questions and leave any statements open for correction instead of assuming what I know is all there is. Part of our path to always question even what we think we already know. Stay open minded and leave your limits open too. As you learned in this instance, you'll be surprised. You'll find more peace in your interactions.

It’s not bullshit, it’s literally written in plain English right on JoS main in the Demons section. It even describes Bes, one of the most popular Egyptian dieties, and has a picture of one of his statues. They are guardians and teachers which help our Higher Gods and us personally with countless things.

You, Viego, talk too much.
It describes Bes as being short and tiny but that has nothing to do with so called "dwarf demons" show me where you've seen this instead of saying I speak to much, no?
View attachment 4206

I believe these entities Maxine describes are the equivalent to Kobolds in European mythology.

View attachment 4204

They are said to be helpful sprites who safe guard horses and would help with chores in exchange offering of food, the Gods and humans in the golden age likely have them at their service similar to how cats take care of pests.

View attachment 4205

The Dwarfs of mythology are actually said to be the same as the entities only the turn Dwarf is used to describe the ones the live in the wild.

View attachment 4203
See? Vance, you're confusing "dwaf" small entities/spirits or call them whatever you want but I've never heard about short demons, the one shown by Shovec are something else.
Thank you all for your replies. I'll do what I can with what you've shown me. Viego, I wish you the best. Personally, no matter how much I learn here, I'm always going to ask questions and leave any statements open for correction instead of assuming what I know is all there is. Part of our path to always question even what we think we already know. Stay open minded and leave your limits open too. As you learned in this instance, you'll be surprised. You'll find more peace in your interactions.
I wish you well as well Brother, it's good to ask questions and disagree with others if you still have doubts or/and if you wish to know more. So far myself I haven't seen any so called "dwarf demons ". Bea is a short demon but that doesn't meant there's a so called specie or group of tiny and short demons called "dwaf Demons" Only proof given is just that God Bea is short but that has nothing to do with the hole discussion.

There surely are dwarf creatures/beings/spritis but I doubt there's any cattery of some called "dwarf demons" Demons themselves are not "monster creatures" as many might think, look even at dwarf being above, not even those look so bad, they look quite "human".

There's a rank that's going from a few to human>hero>Demon>God so why all of us who are above at least 1.50m all of the sudden we would turn dwarf as like being 0,70 cm or something.

If you think I talk too much then don't bother reading anymore, I've just came with my conclusion and information and everyone is free to judge, interpret as they wish and can and also judge upon their own mind and feeling. There's sure much to be leaned from each other and I'm also looking foward to hear more about those s called "dwarf demon" where so far we been show just some other entities which are not demon but spirits. Again, just because Bes is short doesn't mean there's a whole army of a short Demons but then again I haven't been in the entire universe to know that, have?And even if I have known, would you belive me? Would it matter to you? That applies for those "dwarf demons" would this information help you improve more or its just a curiosity which serves nothing more then a simply curiosity which eventually will bring nothing else then a yes/no and then you would keep going so regardless of what is what, one should always focus on what truly matters in this life for him.

demon Bes*. Sorry about mistakes, English is not my natal language and I need to work more onto it or/and use a translator program/tool such as AI to express myself more clear and in a more understable way. I have a vague feeling I know you "Vence" regardless of what you're about to say afterwards. Did you used to do break dance or something?

Also apologies to Demon Bes, bless Him. Sorry if I was wrong man, with great respect you're fellow friend Viego. 🙏

See? Vance, you're confusing "dwaf" small entities/spirits or call them whatever you want but I've never heard about short demons, the one shown by Shovec are something else.
Ah I see now. See, the term Dwarf is a word mostly used to describe a short or smaller version of a creature. It's used in relation to many species of things. The Dwarf Caiman for instance, is a small species of Caiman. Usually 4 1/2 feet in length. A Dwarf human is an adult who's height is no more than 4 feet and 10 inches. See? You could replace the word with short or small. But for the sake of categorization, people will choose the term dwarf.

Another thing to consider is that many ancient civilizations, who had no contact with each other, have stories and artwork of these beings. When an entire planet of people in ancient times are saying they saw something, they saw something. You might enjoy studying their folklore. 🙃

Ah I see now. See, the term Dwarf is a word mostly used to describe a short or smaller version of a creature. It's used in relation to many species of things. The Dwarf Caiman for instance, is a small species of Caiman. Usually 4 1/2 feet in length. A Dwarf human is an adult who's height is no more than 4 feet and 10 inches. See? You could replace the word with short or small. But for the sake of categorization, people will choose the term dwarf.

Another thing to consider is that many ancient civilizations, who had no contact with each other, have stories and artwork of these beings. When an entire planet of people in ancient times are saying they saw something, they saw something. You might enjoy studying their folklore. 🙃
I'm looking foward to see more dwarf entities and I know what dwarf is and means. My whole point was that I never heard about some categories of a demonic dwarf. I've heard about entities but surely not dwarf demons and I don't think if Bes even classes as such. For me He's just a Demon, a short one but I doubt there's a whole civilization of dwarf demon, do you got anything about it beside the fact Bes is just short in size?

I'm looking foward to see more dwarf entities and I know what dwarf is and means. My whole point was that I never heard about some categories of a demonic dwarf. I've heard about entities but surely not dwarf demons and I don't think if Bes even classes as such. For me He's just a Demon, a short one but I doubt there's a whole civilization of dwarf demon, do you got anything about it beside the fact Bes is just short in size?
There was a post on Satan’s Library website about Lesser Daemons that states that the Egyptians referred to Bes and Daemons of his race as dwarves.

Bro if you have questions take the answers you get from anyone other than Mods, JGs, and Clergy with a grain of salt.

A lot of people mean well but don’t know what they’re taking about and it just produces confusion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back