Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Depression

Justin1

Hail brothers and sisters I hope everone is well. I haven't posted in over 6 months because I made a stupid choice and enlisted in the United States Marine Corps. Anyway I was wondering if anyone has any advice on fighting depression. Recently I have been feeling like I can't do anything properly, when I work out rather than gaining strength I've been getting weaker my runs are getting slower, all of my hobbies, reading, writing, computer games have ceased to bring me joy. However the worst part is that of is interfering with my meditations, I can no longer even draw in enough energy to feel even the smallest of tingles. I don't want to go to the mental health people at the naval hospital for fear of being kicked out and losing my only source of income. If anyone has any good advice for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Hail Father Satan

All i really have to say is i know what your going through man! Really all you can do is try and think positive thoughts get rid of all the negative energy! Thats why your meditation is not working! In your entire message all i say was negativity! You run slower becaus you tell yourself that you are the same with the rest of it. Think about what i said. If you ever get the time you can instant message me and i may be able to help. Rock on! Hail Satan!

----------
I of suicide, I the unlord, Im born again with snakes eyes. becoming godsize.

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 02:57:35 AM +0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Depression

Hail brothers and sisters I hope everone is well. I haven't posted in over 6 months because I made a stupid choice and enlisted in the United States Marine Corps. Anyway I was wondering if anyone has any advice on fighting depression. Recently I have been feeling like I can't do anything properly, when I work out rather than gaining strength I've been getting weaker my runs are getting slower, all of my hobbies, reading, writing, computer games have ceased to bring me joy. However the worst part is that of is interfering with my meditations, I can no longer even draw in enough energy to feel even the smallest of tingles. I don't want to go to the mental health people at the naval hospital for fear of being kicked out and losing my only source of income. If anyone has any good advice for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back